NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There won't be much of Diddy left after the Feds get done with him, and I venture he will not have to worry about his accommodations or food for the next 60 or so years.

However, what will be very very interesting is watching the lawyers tear up his finances, estates, and holdings in the civil lawsuits that are likely piling up, one after another. That proffer of his for bail will likely become a valuable document cited in civil courts over and over again. As he is reported to have paid off the $19 million mortgage on his Miami mansion, I assume that will be immune from being seized in criminal court. I wonder if that will stand up in the civil cases.

There won't be much of Diddy left after the Feds get done with him, and I venture he will not have to worry about his accommodations or food for the next 60 or so years.
Enough believe (maybe rightly...maybe wrongly) that he is responsible for Tupac's death, I don't see him lasting 60 years. I don't see him lasting long, tbh.

Enough believe (maybe rightly...maybe wrongly) that he is responsible for Tupac's death, I don't see him lasting 60 years. I don't see him lasting long, tbh.

Agree. However, he would likely be sentenced to a Federal Prison, at least on the RICO charges. Not sure how the other crimes would be handled. If it's all Federal crimes, he doesn't go to Riker's Island general population, where he would hardly last 24 hours.

Even with some kind of isolation from other prisoners because of threats, he is not likely to actually fulfill his entire sentence(s).

However, what will be very very interesting is watching the lawyers tear up his finances, estates, and holdings in the civil lawsuits that are likely piling up, one after another. That proffer of his for bail will likely become a valuable document cited in civil courts over and over again. As he is reported to have paid off the $19 million mortgage on his Miami mansion, I assume that will be immune from being seized in criminal court. I wonder if that will stand up in the civil cases.
Based on this article about the civil judgment against OJ Simpson, it looks like Diddy's Miami property will be protected in any civil cases under Florida's Homestead exemption. How Did O.J. Simpson Avoid Paying the Brown and Goldman Families?

Agree. However, he would likely be sentenced to a Federal Prison, at least on the RICO charges. Not sure how the other crimes would be handled. If it's all Federal crimes, he doesn't go to Riker's Island general population, where he would hardly last 24 hours.

Even with some kind of isolation from other prisoners because of threats, he is not likely to actually fulfill his entire sentence(s).
Yuppers. There are already reports that he's not eating for fear of being poisoned.

Yuppers. There are already reports that he's not eating for fear of being poisoned.
Isn't his trial supposed to start October 9?

Considering the number of extremely famous and wealthy people who he may have videos of involved in the parties, and the number of deaths of people associated with him, he will be lucky to make it to any Federal facility.

Considering the number of extremely famous and wealthy people who he may have videos of involved in the parties, and the number of deaths of people associated with him, he will be lucky to make it to any Federal facility.
Yes, @2:00 pm ET

He is charged with Federal crimes only in the indictment. The Federal RICO charge against him lists predicate acts involving alleged state law offenses; however, those state law crimes are not actually brought against him in the indictment. READ: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' unsealed indictment alleging sex trafficking, racketeering

No, there is a status hearing on October 9, not a trial. "The judge set the case's next status hearing for Oct. 9. The defense would not agree to try the case in October." Sean 'Diddy' Combs won't be released from jail, judge in bail appeal rules

I don't understand why these rich people, like P Diddy, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein. Didn't high tail it out of the United States before getting arrested. They must have thought that they were too important to get caught.

So strange how it Varys from the US legal system compared to the UK!

In light of the recent issues highlighted with Mohamed Al Fayed it got me researching how historic offences are proved,

Came across the below blog which was of interest.

Suppose ultimately the more people that come forward the more likely the suspect is guilty?

I don't understand why these rich people, like P Diddy, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein. Didn't high tail it out of the United States before getting arrested. They must have thought that they were too important to get caught.

They should have all taken flights to Paris.

Isn’t that where movie types hide out? lol

They should have all taken flights to Paris.

Isn’t that where movie types hide out? lol

Roman Polansky definitely left. And Ghislaine Maxwell should have left. She is also a French citizen, I believe. P Diddy could have lived perfectly fine in almost any nation without extradition. Especially with his money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back