Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but is he the only one to have a) access to taxi and/or fake taxi, and b)refused to provide dna and /or was interviewed in 2011 and/or had a similar timeline to what droc described.

b) droc spent his formative adult years in prison with the likes of birnie et al, and if anything like the mentality of any involved in that culture (unique to Australian society and globally to organized crime), he would have figured himself safe as long as he never told anyone about anything.

And also, he may have not pieced the string of events together till after. This is a common feature of trauma - incorrect / partial or memory substitution, which is thought to be supressed by your subconscious until it is determined you are no longer in danger and then the memories start coming back...

At least or so I've read.

I must go read bf again - only skimmed it last time

Ah, but is he the only one to have a) access to taxi and/or fake taxi, and b)refused to provide dna and /or was interviewed in 2011 and/or had a similar timeline to what droc described.

b) droc spent his formative adult years in prison with the likes of birnie et al, and if anything like the mentality of any involved in that culture (unique to Australian society and globally to organized crime), he would have figured himself safe as long as he never told anyone about anything.

And also, he may have not pieced the string of events together till after. This is a common feature of trauma - incorrect / partial or memory substitution, which is thought to be supressed by your subconscious until it is determined you are no longer in danger and then the memories start coming back...

At least or so I've read.

I must go read bf again - only skimmed it last time

Birnie worked at a car wreckers (27 cars...mmm) when he was arrested in 1986. Lived and committed his crimes in Willagee. What is the adjacent suburb? Stirling Highway was his hunting ground and plantations his disposal sites. Spent a lot of time in reform school and prison including special protection at Fremantle Prison. Born in 1951. Wonder who crossed paths with whom?

Just watched that video again of his friends - I hope the police have too....snipped...

He admitted on BF that he had been sentenced for unlawful carnal knowledge - constant references to his interaction with their kids....snip..

I keep seeing references to a cover - up. I'm seeing signs of one too - not by the police though.

Yes, this is the common theme with all of it!

That's what pedo's do, they network.

That's why they all seem to know each other.

And why they cover for each other..

Birnie worked at a car wreckers (27 cars...mmm) when he was arrested in 1986. Lived and committed his crimes in Willagee. What is the adjacent suburb? Stirling Highway was his hunting ground and plantations his disposal sites. Spent a lot of time in reform school and prison including special protection at Fremantle Prison. Born in 1951. Wonder who crossed paths with whom?

Yes and those are all things related to how I linked #1 & #2

#2's "coach was his father who had uk connections and worked for railway

in 2000's he spent $1000's of dollars and 100's of hours getting dozens of dimplomas and certificates to then spend less than a total of 6 weeks working in each of only 3 jobs each involving either court or custodial security?

#1's mentor ex WWII vet with record for war crimes who guilty of csa of both own daughters and who #1 spent at least an hour or two with every week night for years from age 15 or so, while the "women folk" watched neighbors or home and away.

He also in Kal at various "fight moments" knows Kal and all the mine shafts pits superpits mining companies and drug/ prostitute syndicates and talked of picking girls up with 3 other guys from age 17 onwards (ie 1977)

Fremantle and mosman park common recurring theme

OK were you to drive from Willagee to Claremont, you would have to go south st or leach highway which would pass through hilton, south freo/whitegum valley to go to hampton rd, beaconsfield (where st Pauls church is) and then on through freo or go canning and Marmion which will take you through melville myaree and bicton and east freo then all end up crossing river and joining to form sirling hway which leads to mosman park followed by cott followed by peppermint grove followed by claremont then nedlands then kings park.

#2's ex wife lives just off st in mosman park near old war tunnels. his pharmacist mate has mansion in that new part of mp down near river towards east freo.

mother had house one street from river in east freo for 30 years and he went to melville high till 86 then left to go to broken hill to do tee then back to mp.

always on dole and I have found car rego papers / transfer papers etc for at least a dozen cars and then there are all the shop manuals for every make and model of ford/holden cars through 70/80/90's.

#1 also car guy always chopping this to go with that half the time had motor registered to gold station wagon in a yellow 4 door sedan both holdens, but with rego plate registered to mazda 1.5 lt or something

#2's ex wife lives just off st in mosman park near old war tunnels. his pharmacist mate has mansion in that new part of mp down near river towards east freo.

mother had house one street from river in east freo for 30 years and he went to melville high till 86 then left to go to broken hill to do tee then back to mp.

always on dole and I have found car rego papers / transfer papers etc for at least a dozen cars and then there are all the shop manuals for every make and model of ford/holden cars through 70/80/90's.

#1 also car guy always chopping this to go with that half the time had motor registered to gold station wagon in a yellow 4 door sedan both holdens, but with rego plate registered to mazda 1.5 lt or something

Thanks. How was no 2 associated with the church?

Both #1 and #2 lived in houses with wooden floor boards that were demolished and units built straight after each vacated.

#1 left for Kal around '85/6 and not back this way till around '91.

Also just found a usd from 2005 with only signs of use being a page that is dog eared, and if you open that page, it has and "x" marked at the end of a spur road in one of the "future suburbs".

Could not find the road in the new usd because the area is very built up now. Drove out there the other night and from what I can figure it is where one of the most established houses in that little group of blocks (ie one of first homes built in that estate)

Also found photo of #2 in perth at cockburn in 71 as a boy, but he had said never moved here till about 84. Guy with him and family in picture is holding a 303 but the wierd est thing is that the guy's surname is the same as #1's kalgoorlie contact who is a property developer and owns heaps of 8 unit sites where he owns all the units and rents 6 or 7 out and keeps 8th spare for if he or any mates use it

Probably nothing but another coincidence in amongst what would be considered a statistically significant number of coincidences.

Also, this guy and #1 are both shot firer's with access to explosives and both new and old restricted parts of mines up in Kal.

wish I knew their social circles at the time so I could compare with droc's because they could not have been to many degrees of separation between any of them.

All I can do is try to lik up first names the odd surname and phone numbers/ vehicles etc...

Both 1 and 2 and various associated were heavily involved in gang wars around freo and willaggee at the time.

#1 was doing apprenticeship as boiler maker first in river at yards in north freo near warf and then down in port henderson I think

Found in no.2's stuff.

"x" is in suburb next to where #1's parents lived in 05 /still live

drove up to have a look the other night

Thanks. How was no 2 associated with the church?

I don't know, but in 2013 insisted on stopping there as we drove past and then proposed. I did not get the feeling F.P (guy blew out candles) knew him but it was just so weird how it all happened and he convinced FP to let us do it in 2 weeks rather than waiting the required 4 because we were having heaps of drama with #1 and my kids were really suffering.

He said he wanted to help them feel secure.

He is a premeditating pedo just like #1 and wark and all the rest of them/

my guts turned to fire ice when I spotted FP and the ladies from st pauls, because it's another example (about the 100th) of the weird coincidences that plagued my life when I knew either 1 or 2. Just all so weird. Had to slam on the brakes because he went nuts quick quick pull over in here///

I have never been able to dre past that church without getting a shiver ever since that day 2 weeks after one above

That would make it North East. Have had a suss on Google Earth and there is lots of plantations? Bush through there.

Judging from his opposition on social media from the one who likes to taunt online and thinks they are so clever, and the background profile photo that may be relevant, the first location mentioned in the deleted post may have merit. I reckon the taunting one would like everything to remain as is rather than disturbed and developed. Maybe ask the person who liked the photo why they liked it as well, since they are associated with both. Odd behaviour that. And given it is such a disturbing photo - due to the gravity of the claims, the close proximity to various cited locations and the timing of it being posted immediately subsequent to the social media interaction between the protagonists.

Judging from his opposition on social media from the one who likes to taunt online and thinks they are so clever..... the timing of it being posted immediately subsequent to the social media interaction between the protagonists.

Describes 1 and 2 to a t. could never understand it.
they actually get off on pulling the wool over peoples' eyes as much as they do on sexual gratification. I've seen it in their eyes!! When they see someone who was doubting them and believing someone else, they chick in a few more comments and once the lime light on someone else wo do they looke like cat who got the cream!

I have noticed a pattern amongst POI profiles for a combo of similar murders/ cold cases / missing/ attempted/

but that brings me back to the same reason I was too shy to come on here in the first and then caused WWcrazy trying to explain...

dammit it ALWAYS COMES BACK TO THAT

oh God I just saw something else. Notice how I keep saying "it's all so weird?" and stuff? Just realized there was 2 other users who some mistook for me, who used same words a few times. No wonder SB and b and x and few others thought I was messing you all around.

Hmmmm...

Ok, anyone been on BF and noticed similar? Can't remember where I picked it up. Said it for a long time...

Cos it's all been so weird for a long time lol

But can't remember if they used those words in this thread before or after our correspondence... must find and still need to look at BF again.

coffee then bed

Dam, hate double handle anything let alone re-reading anything and got so much to do must get off net go do it.
ok lol no coffee cups left must do dishes
g'nite

I'm incredibly frustrated reading this thread. I read something interesting, go away to think it over and come back to find it gone. I can't discuss what I can't reread and nobody else can read because I'll look like some crackpot loony!
AngelJoan, I read your posts and I would love to have had the opportunity to dissect the information some more. It's certainly not a stretch to be able to link your people together with other criminal types and uncover a group of very sick and depraved individuals, who collectively do horrific things.
My line of thinking leans definitely toward the group theory; a 'taxi' pickup, subdue, dropoff victim, setup alibi and then regroup. I believe that it's a highly organised group and they all hold it against each other, so nobody talks. I also believe that there are probably several members of LE who know about it (possibly involved) and have diverted attention away, lost evidence and or turned a blind eye because they've been 'told to'.
I think that LE knows that there is a lot more people involved and the best way of a breakthrough is to wait for them to turn on each other.

Yep that's the only way I could explain both this and a heap of unrelated.

So long as they don't try use posts we no longer have access to against us, especially when I'm as bad with having to go back and edit as many times as what I have to go back inside to get a, b and c, and find them all on my head or in my pocket lol

nad that is pretty much what PF said.

It's the www and social media

They can no longer control the flow of information

Trpuble is the www is giving crims more options/motives/ideas/ it's basically the mass grooming of society.

2 of EVERY 3 sex crimes committed in Australia are committed against our kids...

Consider other known averages of crim stats etc... and then re-consider...

The stats don't add up. In fact some point more to the 2/3 being a very true representation of the real ratio of crimes we know of but if you consider kids are so much more to become victims without anyone noticing or ever reporting it and so we know that child sa is the most under reported and prosecuted of all crimes not to mention the least sentenced.

It is associated with such premeditated grooming too that one wonders why a crim who has raped and and indecently dealt with hundreds of kids, giving many the equiv. of a life sentence, and they get what? a few years?
so they get to live rent free with free bed, food. amen, medical dental, psychiatric, tv web and in the case of the famous ones, still making thousands of $ per week:
http://www.watoday.com.au/world/rol...victims-uk-media-reports-20150614-ghng8y.html

and just like ralph, they think it is the biggest fattest joke

then there are those like #1 and his real life prison rape vid.
Horrific.
More so that when asked which he wanted to be he couldn't decide

euuwwww

did I post question about what i found in ubsd and "x" and it's gone, or am I over tired?

If a two way scanner was used to pick up taxi traffic. The girls that rang a cab, did they give their first name or surname?
At the time, two way was used to dish out the job addresses and a name given by the caller, over a two way? The server will get an IP but it may stop there, out of Russia. Cops can use a range of modelling gathered by association, packet sniffing yada yada etc. The server can pull all sorts of data off your machine or device.
What business was at 347 Stirling highway at the time?Are all the victims of the same religious political demographic?

above and other posts from crabstick sound so "out there" I know....

this is another thing that drives me NUTS?

I actually spent a few hours checking his sums and his facts.

I know you all think he's way off but do you know I could not find ANY error in his math?

And his wild ? about irish paint colors and what ever?

Funny how those green paint stories in drocs wake id stories were, from what I can tell, described as forest green etc... the same green kinda green as irish green as in shamrock and clover and st patricks, That green green that is the epitome of irish?

Anyone know if the phoenix symbol, "B.R.F." and x-ed rifles and crown might have to do with it, if anything? Tickle any neurons?

My 2 don't have any irish connections,, that I know of.

Though there does seem to be a bit of an enigma/paradoxical events surrounding Catholicism/ catholic victims, and targeting those, and also either falsely representing them (ie as in satanistic pedo priests) so taking over from within.

So always either very pro/ or anti catholic sentiment but it varies so much as to who when and why I can't put finger on

that's why wanted to do database

I don't know how many times I have had to go through another box for the third time because I remember seeing something in a book in there or what ever.

I'm just as bad with digital files. I waste half my time rechecking but those so much stuff I can't reduce it neither have I come up with easy convenient way of organizing my info

I don't know what connection is but it's like I want to scratch an itch on my brain! very annoying
:gaah:

Who asked him to do that again? (droc to do the painting of the wood?)

Also, his 347 stirling ? etc? I don't know what the link is but I have phone bills/ personal letters/ items and stuff proving #2 :
~knew a tenant who lived in building opp. at some stage, perhaps for up to 3+ decades? and then 10 years after the era he lived at same block of flats and then 5 years after that the guy that he knew there died and results of crnr inqst delivered/ addressed to #2 mum

That's another thing.

The 9/6 and the 14/2 and the 28/2 and the 1977 and the 347?

The ridiculous number sums etc and patterns he came up with?

I don't know if he is ASD or something but his no.s do add up and I also noticed his various numbers as significant to no's important to #1 & #2....
Also.
To me???????
(to do in particular with something used to identify most people)

wtf

and for the last 22 years, that day has been such a trying day, year after year for the most bizarre of reasons?
18 times related to #1 and 4 times to #2 and now even though both no longer even acquainted, this year, on that day, my childhood best mate dies in isolated part of capital city o/s, on outer suburbs road?

My lawyer activist friend?

Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Also to various things about the csk girls and dates etc...crabstick appears to be focused also on o/s crime but he only really cares about the numbers and it's cliche for ASD'ers to be puzzle geeks look at movies like mercury rising etc... by his other interactions he sometimes throws them around for a while then moves on but he hooked right into this lot.

And keeps coming back. He doen't bite no matter the bait either just looks for more patterns and states them then off he goes

IMO he's harmless, and could very well be onto something but that's JMHO. And have not figured link yet. Usually need sleep for obscure links to come clear so that will have to wait

Also, by his profile page history, he doesn't seem to be a Reactor (lol) and if he gets ignored moves onto next one and looks for patterns in the numbers. He has persisted with his numbers theory that seems so implausible, but do the math.

His behavior and math equations are not consistent with a lurk, a nut or a troll; however, a web/puzzle addict? yes certainly

As soon as I get time I want to draw my own .to. map and see if I can factor in those things

omg i was going to bed 2 hours ago.

trainwrecked?

Angel Joan. I'm wondering why in nearly every post you make you allude to pedophiles and the grooming of children? In what way shape or form does this have to do with the Claremont SK? You're making yourself look as if you have your own agenda and it's taking any credence away from 1 and 2 and anything else you have said of real value, which there are snippets of. As for buying into anything to do with flag colors being of value regards to the case, that is just off with the fairies and also makes anyone who buys into such look just plain silly. Regards to your comments of them changing cars for CG, just because the doco say's she was seen talking to one by no means shows that she got in and could have easily been picked up by a taxi shortly thereafter. Why would the killer change MO when something was working so well for them? Not a personal attack. Just wondering why. I understand your life and childrens has been affected and that's sad but I have never seen it offered in this case before and have trouble seeing what it has to do with it.

Well I'm sorry my theory does not fit yours?

Pretty sure I've explained why I think what I think in more than enough detail.

It doesn't change from day to day or hour to hour.

And the comments on grooming, were in response to Fortune Cookie's more than reasonable observation that he thought perhaps droc was being groomed to join the gang. I believe that you commented on that as well?

And I did not say I had "bought into it" I said I found it fascinating that all his sums did in fact add up.

I thought you said you felt this thread was dead if nobody felt safe to post their opinions or even brainstorm?

May I suggest that hypocritical criticism is not constructive?

Yes, all what you say could be true, but the whole reason for sleuthing this is to opine our ideas and connect the dots, is it not? So what does it matter if there are some extra dots? Half the work is about eliminating the impossible, so killing the possible would be counter productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003