TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jethro, that's more theorizing, but it still just convoluted activity for no reason.

You've simply created an extra loop. It imagines that
1 perp bashed an extra door (because if he was going to pry off that kitchen lock anyway, he could have first entered the building at that point, rather than a supposed re-entry),
2 knew or found a way to secretly avoid all the cams to get from NE doors to kitchen door in a very complex route,
3 after which he went back outside in the rain to do the work to enter the kitchen door, from which he then went through the 3:58-and-following process.

Together, you have perp putting in lots of effort, with nothing to be gained except a waste of time.

In addition, there is a much better, simpler, and way more logical reason why the NE doors were smashed in addition to the kitchen door damage. It's because the perp went through trial-and-error trying to get in. The perp tried one (NE) door, couldn't get in because the panic bar didn't work as he expected and he saw more doors confronting him as well, so then he bashed some windows but they were too high for the short perp and too much glass to want to risk getting some cuts and leaving his blood for evidence, so then he tried another bash-and-reach-inside-to-push-panic-bar on kitchen door with no luck there either, and finally he hammered/pried off its lock. (And the door there shows hammering and prying of the lock, not damage commensurate with a specialized breaching tool between door and frame.)

I see manslaughter following a surprise encounter.

Just for the record (in case you are theorizing a legal distinction), there is no way that a perp would be tried on "manslaughter" for this crime, nor does it somehow fit that legal definition in any way. In pretty much any reasonable scenario that can be proposed based on what we have seen (including your "surprise encounter" thinking), this fits with and would almost certainly be tried as capital murder under Texas law.

** Let's keep the GRAPHIC WARNING up **

I don't believe she was killed with a hammer. I believe she was shot. I also don't believe she was ever struck with the hammer, that the hammer was used with that bar we had seen to inflict the additional wounds after she was dead and obfuscate the fatal wound. That is my theory of the murder itself.
My theory, as well.

You have contributed immensely to the discussion. But I still interpret things differently from you. You see calculated; I see bumbling. You see tactical breach kit; I see a mismatched handful of tools; you see premeditated murder; I see manslaughter following a surprise encounter.

It's really interesting how two people can analyze crime scene data and come up with theories that are 180 degrees from one another. And either one could be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is true. I could absolutely be wrong, that much I have always admitted. The important thing is that people keep examining whatever evidence we do have in front of us. There is more there than we can see, that MPD can see, at the moment. SP has done a lot of talking without saying a word if only we could understand the language. There is something useful in it. It is always possible it can spur a lead or a new line of thinking because where this case seems to be now suggests that MPD needs to re-examine what they have to be sure they haven't blinded themselves to alternatives where such alternatives exist.

And I will offer this. If MPD doesn't have more video, if MPD did not see a car and it was the golf cart, and if they believe they can bluff SP then I feel sorry for the family if they have confidence that there is yet still evidence that could lead to justice when MPD truly doesn't have it. For the family's sake, for Missy's sake I hope MPD does but they aren't giving me that vibe at all.

Just for the record (in case you are theorizing a legal distinction), there is no way that a perp would be tried on "manslaughter" for this crime, nor does it somehow fit that legal definition in any way. In pretty much any reasonable scenario that can be proposed based on what have seen (including your "surprise encounter" thinking), this fits with and would be tried as capital murder under Texas law.

No, I didn't look up the Texas code on it. Didn't mean it in the strict legal sense. Meant to convey what the avg person would interpret manslaughter to be, which is a person killing another without the intention of killing him/her.

I certainly hope he gets the needle.

If SP uses the double doors near Room 8 in order to quickly exit the Church then, fled down the flight of stairs to the Parking Lot, this is what SP saw when SP was on the landing; only it was pre-dawn, thus, dark, but that is okay b/c SP knew the way. The Prayer Garden is very near this area.

North Prong Creek

30u2ues.jpg

Creekside Church of Christ Landing Overlooking the Parking Lot and trees along NPC

Wow. Lots of work! I'm just not seeing it, though. If it was done this way, SP had to have intimate knowledge regarding the cameras, doors and layout of the church. And why would
SP be so convoluted when he/she really didn't have to be? Entering via the kitchen requires knowledge but not necessarily intimate knowledge. Maybe I need to mull this over for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
While it may look convoluted on the map the entire distance starting with step #2 to the end is less than 60 feet in total. Could take less than a minute easily. I do believe the SP had quite a bit of knowledge of the cameras. I can't explain any way they could have navigated the church the way we see in the video, and have murdered Missy off camera, and left the church if they didn't have that knowledge. The alternative is luck and a lot of it at many points from 3:50am until shortly after Missy was murdered. While I do believe in luck, I see this as too much luck for any one person at any one time.

At last this is the final installment in the series. This is one possible way that SP could have entered the building via the Northeast doors and ended up where we see SP at the very beginning of the MPD 2:27 video.

attachment.php
Brilliant! Wow, great work here, it's just amazing how you were to figure this all out! Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

SP may have crossed the narrowest portion, which is at the bottom of the stairs from the landing, of the CCoC Church parking lot, to the edge of NPC [North Prong Creek] without stepping into it but SP did not do that. Instead, SP followed under the coverage of NPC and traveled in an Eastern direction.

35dax4p.jpg

To this spot, perhaps?

30m9w69.jpg

Need a close up? The path consists of a little soil with a lot of limestone as far as the eye can see. Named it Penny Lane. Penny Lane runs along NPC to stop at a yet to be determined location.

zvws8w.jpg

:cow:

That is true. I could absolutely be wrong, that much I have always admitted. The important thing is that people keep examining whatever evidence we do have in front of us. There is more there than we can see, that MPD can see, at the moment. SP has done a lot of talking without saying a word if only we could understand the language. There is something useful in it. It is always possible it can spur a lead or a new line of thinking because where this case seems to be now suggests that MPD needs to re-examine what they have to be sure they haven't blinded themselves to alternatives where such alternatives exist.

And I will offer this. If MPD doesn't have more video, if MPD did not see a car and it was the golf cart, and if they believe they can bluff SP then I feel sorry for the family if they have confidence that there is yet still evidence that could lead to justice when MPD truly doesn't have it. For the family's sake, for Missy's sake I hope MPD does but they aren't giving me that vibe at all.

2yo71i1.jpg

23w1gyb.jpg

The wall space beside the golf cart shares the interior wall with Room 15 the men's room and a women's Room 16. An alcove is created that is flush with the remaining main hallway. There is a deep recessed space created by the alcove that shelters the men's restroom and the women's restroom view from passersby.

** GRAPHIC WARNING **
* * * Sensitive Material * * *
It is OMHO that it is within this area, the alcove leading to restrooms Rooms 15 and 16, that the SP hid while lying in wait for Missy. After learning much about Missy in the past few months, or since April 18, to be more precise, she had something or was carrying some type of equipment, in her arms while walking into the Church. The SP could easily be armed and ready.
I stand in the camp that Missy's Campers could see MB when they arrived at the doors to the interior. I will also stand in the camp that MB was moved into the alcove area for the final assault of the other horrendous puncture wounds.

** SCROLL AND ROLL **

SP may have crossed the narrowest portion, which is at the bottom of the stairs from the landing, of the CCoC Church parking lot, to the edge of NPC [North Prong Creek] without stepping into it but SP did not do that. Instead, SP followed under the coverage of NPC and traveled in an Eastern direction.

attachment.php

To this spot, perhaps?

attachment.php

Need a close up? The path consists of a little soil with a lot of limestone as far as the eye can see. Named it Penny Lane. Penny Lane runs along NPC to stop at a yet to be determined location.

attachment.php

:cow:
Excellent photos. As you may know, I believe SP arrived and left on foot. So I am taking great interest in these.

Yeah, additional video from BEFORE the murder, not after.

How do you know this?

Early press conferences.

Yikes, I have fallen behind in this case and now am trying to play catch up from the last few days. I have been trying to find the source of information posted here myself (so as not to backtrack & cause any bother), but I'm coming up empty on sourcing this. Can you help a girl out, please?

I'm very interested in this piece of info. Thanks in advance! Much appreciated :)

Standing at the beginning, the uppermost SE point in the parking lot, at Penny Lane, and looking toward Chris Kyle Memorial Highway 287 with CCoC on the right hand side.

29nt1t4.jpg

At the very opposite direction, standing at the SW most tip of the CCC parking lot, looking over at SWFA that is across NPC and Chris Kyle Memorial Highway.

s12l2w.jpg

Yikes, I have fallen behind in this case and now am trying to play catch up from the last few days. I have been trying to find the source of information posted here myself (so as not to backtrack & cause any bother), but I'm coming up empty on sourcing this. Can you help a girl out, please?

I'm very interested in this piece of info. Thanks in advance! Much appreciated :)

In the affadvit for the AT&T SW, LE stated, "The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location [sic]. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video."

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311488054/Terri-Missy-Bevers-Warrant

Based on that, I think that is is very logical to assume that the video is not from after the attack. MOO

Then, just off Farm to Market Road, to the entrance of Twin Creek Subdivision, is another Penny Lane. The limestone lane is on the LT side of the road when entering at this point of entrance for TC. It would appear to be innocuous, and it may be, but there is where an abandoned house is found.

1pfrtg.jpg

The abandoned house is across a narrow portion of the creek. Perhaps it is the twin creek along with NPC that gives the neighborhood its name.

2j2j6di.jpg

NPC flows from the CCoC behind the backyards of some homes in the Twin Creek Subdivision that would allow a SP fairly good ease to escape into this area following the crime.

CoC Sidewalk to Parking Lot that shows slope of land from damaged metal door, that was possibly staging, to convince LEO of the B & E portion, of the premeditated crime. It is highly unlikely that anyone driving along Chris Kyle Memorial Highway 287 in Midlo at 4am. would glance back and see the SP as he's busy down at the door hardware working.

1) The cars closest to the Church are driving North on 287.
2) The downward slope is a dream come true for SP.

(Image from parking lot at sidewalk that leads to the damaged metal door.)

iqapfb.jpg

Excellent photos. As you may know, I believe SP arrived and left on foot. So I am taking great interest in these.

Looking over the ridge of Penny Lane

1pfrtg.jpg

This pile of limestone is along the Penny Lane trail at the CCoC site.

osygpi.jpg

Save you some time. Should have thought to post it earlier.

attachment.php
I would bet the red areas by the stage are men's and women's dressing rooms for baptisms and there may be a Baptistry near the stage area. Maybe someone has already mentioned this. I missed it if it was mentioned earlier. Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz