TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jethro, you are on fire! SP did the same thing at the opposite corner of the church near the canopied area. Keep rolling this theory forward.

Justice for Missy
:rose:

Only with a search warrant and FB granting them access otherwise no.

Wow - this says a lot to me.

Yes someone will say because their lives should be private - yah da yah da- but why put it out there if you want to be private about something. Makes absolutely no sense. People everywhere want privacy it's like the old word 'politically correct' that the news media coined and now is having to step all over themselves not to be trampled by their own coined phrase. It is hilarious to watch them back tracking.

Yes - someone could be totally innocent in which case you have nothing to hide. But if you are deleting pages during a certain time frame so that LE cannot view them and hoping FB will stick to its guns and not let LE view postings without their day in court to stop it. Well - it just says to me...what are you hiding????

thanks x-files.

This part shows the second camera in the Northeast area that was functioning. This camera shows the view looking South in the East hall. This camera is positioned approximately 1 foot away from the wall on the left and about 1 foot to the left of the door to Room 12 (if you were standing in front of the door). It is also angled to the right. I show two views here because MPD later in the video removed their logo thereby expanding the view that could actually be seen. The important thing to remember about this view is that you can barely see the left side of the door directly across from Room 12 that SP entered at the end of the 2:27 MPD video. It appears that this door actually opens inward. Because of these two things it seems that it could be possible to enter this door without creating enough motion for long enough time to trip this camera.

attachment.php

Thanks Jethro. It would be helpful to view these photos with your map. I am going to go dig for it now to help clarify this in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow - this says a lot to me.

Yes someone will say because their lives should be private - yah da yah da- but why put it out there if you want to be private about something. Makes absolutely no sense. People everywhere want privacy it's like the old word 'politically correct' that the news media coined and now is having to step all over themselves not to be trampled by their own coined phrase. It is hilarious to watch them back tracking.

There was an old expression that my elders used on us as kids. Something like "Live your life as if everything you ever do will eventually become known." That one always stuck with me, and it was decades before data trails and SM.

Thanks Jethro. It would be helpful to view these photos with your map. I am going to go dig for it now to help clarify this in my mind.

Save you some time. Should have thought to post it earlier.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChurchLayout_20160715.jpg
    ChurchLayout_20160715.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 463
There was an old expression that my elders used on us as kids. Something like "Live your life as if everything you ever do will eventually become known." That one always stuck with me, and it was decades before data trails and SM.

words of wisdom!

At last this is the final installment in the series. This is one possible way that SP could have entered the building via the Northeast doors and ended up where we see SP at the very beginning of the MPD 2:27 video.

attachment.php
Wow. Lots of work! I'm just not seeing it, though. If it was done this way, SP had to have intimate knowledge regarding the cameras, doors and layout of the church. And why would
SP be so convoluted when he/she really didn't have to be? Entering via the kitchen requires knowledge but not necessarily intimate knowledge. Maybe I need to mull this over for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

GRAPHIC If this was an up close and personal hit with just a hammer, c'mon Jethroe, SP would have had blood on them. Since MB per LE was walking towards last known area where SP was seen I would venture to say it was pretty up close. Especially if she was killed in vestibule near bathroom. Small area. Not being snarky.
I have never believed that SP was covererd in blood, nor do I believe there was blood spatter on walls and ceilings. I do believe this murder could be done with minimal blood getting on SP, which for all the trouble SP otherwise went to evade detection, would be his preference.

I have never believed that SP was covererd in blood, nor do I believe there was blood spatter on walls and ceilings. I do believe this murder could be done with minimal blood getting on SP, which for all the trouble SP otherwise went to evade detection, would be his preference.

I agree, SandyQLS. The scene was released too quickly for there to have been excessive spatter. MOO

Jethro, that's a nice complicated scenario to try to alter what LE has told us. But I don't think it holds up to scrutiny.
1 It supposes that perp walked directly in front of one (or more) cams at least 3 different times at point-blank range, and was never caught on video.
2 It has no explanation for when or why perp would have taken the time to go back outside and hammer/pry the lock off the kitchen door.
3 And if he's first inside at 3:50 but still has to at some point go back outside and hammer/pry on that door for some extended time period, while also having time to stroll the various halls, wouldn't he lack the time to be ready for the attack by 4:15?
4 Once we take him from NE door to kitchen door, and he pries it open, we're starting right back where we were without the mythical extraneous NE loop, with him from there coming in kitchen door, going into kitchen, and doing things in the building until MB arrives ...iow, no difference anyhow in the period between 4 and 4:15 that might matter
5 And perhaps most importantly, LE, who has seen all the physical evidence that we will never see (such as wet floors, broken glass trailed in, security logs of doors being opened, other cam shots, whether there was enough space for and evidence of someone actually squeezing through whatever hole was made in the glass of the NE doors, and so on), was saying bluntly on day 1 that perp entered via what we call the kitchen door ....and with their willingness to say "We don't know" or "We would speculate that ..." to many questions both then and later, imo it's logical to believe that their lack of equivocation on that issue was because they had conclusive evidence to point to kitchen door rather than anywhere else as where perp entered

I have been researching the gear used by SP just to get some idea of just how much money we might be talking about. Obviously I don't know exactly what gear (s)he had but I thought I would put up my findings
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 342
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 346

Attachments

• swatvest.jpg
    swatvest.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 333
It's interesting that all of that gear together is only about $100, give or take. I had thought it would be much more. Excellent info ...and makes it clear that the cost was easily affordable for essentially anyone.

LE said she had wounds commensurate with the tools found at the crime scene. And SP is seen walking around with what appears to be a hammer. I don't think that leap is too great. But it could be other tools.
Im about 60% on board with there being a small caliber weapon discharged. 1. This is TX. 2. SP doesn't look like they'd have a guaranteed victory in what very well could turn into a fight to the death. 3. They brought in a dog to sniff the place out after the autopsy.

Our 3 choices are.
1. She was shot and disfigured with tool(s). Probably hammer. (cleaner crime scene)
2. She was killed with the tool (s). Presumably with the element of surprise and ambush. Messy. Looking at a stronger SP.
3. She was attached with tools and finished off with gun.

Option 2. There was no gun. There is no casing, there is no slug, LE has not indicated in any way that the victim was shot, that the victim was shot and slug was removed. They have however sited the same that the cause of death was consistent with the tools the suspect was carrying. Although the autopsy has not been made public, it will be eventually and, I'm quiet certain there will be no revelation that a gun was involved. JMO.

Jethro, that's a nice complicated scenario to try to alter what LE has told us. But I don't think it holds up to scrutiny.
1 It supposes that perp walked directly in front of one (or more) cams at least 3 different times at point-blank range, and was never caught on video.
2 It has no explanation for when or why perp would have taken the time to go back outside and hammer/pry the lock off the kitchen door.
3 And if he's first inside at 3:50 but still has to at some point go back outside and hammer/pry on that door for some extended time period, while also having time to stroll the various halls, wouldn't he lack the time to be ready for the attack by 4:15?
4 Once we take him from NE door to kitchen door, and he pries it open, we're starting right back where we were without the mythical extraneous NE loop, with him from there coming in kitchen door, going into kitchen, and doing things in the building until MB arrives ...iow, no difference anyhow in the period between 4 and 4:15 that might matter
5 And perhaps most importantly, LE, who has seen all the physical evidence that we will never see (such as wet floors, broken glass trailed in, security logs of doors being opened, other cam shots, whether there was enough space for and evidence of someone actually squeezing through whatever hole was made in the glass of the NE doors, and so on), was saying bluntly on day 1 that perp entered via what we call the kitchen door ....and with their willingness to say "We don't know" or "We would speculate that ..." to many questions both then and later, imo it's logical to believe that their lack of equivocation on that issue was because they had conclusive evidence to point to kitchen door rather than anywhere else as where perp entered
Well we were told that SP first appears on video at about 3:50. How long did it take going west in the North hall before being out of the range of that camera? No more than 10 seconds. By the time we see SP again it is at least 7 minutes later - as we have the time stamped video showing SP in the main hall. What did they do in that time? And they were right next to a kitchen door when the first sequence ended.

Keep in mind also that at the very beginning of the opening sequence what SP sees to their left looks very close to this (the angle would be slightly different and would see the entire door).

attachment.php

That goes to the sanctuary/auditorium. Why even go up the hallway at all when a camera free way awaits just 3 steps away? These are important aspects of the crime.

The reason why the doors are a riddle is that they were smashed in the first place. It is an element of the crime that needs an explanation. Unlike any cameras that should be located at the northwest end of the building we know the cameras in the northeast end were working. Thought there is a way around them - in both directions, i.e. entry and exit via the NE doors.

The pictures show that a person the size of SP would have no problem fitting through any knocked out panes in the glass.

And as I showed, the question remains why wrestle the door hardware off if you could just venture over 8 feet or so and smash the window that would take you into the K1 area of the church. A person the size of SP would have no trouble fitting through those windows because the panes are 30 inches wide - each of them.

So, both the kitchen door and the northeast doors require explanations as they are elements of the same crime. In understanding the elements of the crime perhaps other things about SP's movements can be discerned.

Now, I happen to believe that SP had a tactical breach kit that made removing the door hardware not as difficult as it appeared. I also happen to think that the kitchen door was all part of the staging - in military terms it would be a feint e.g. make your adversary believe your action is your intent when the truth is something else. The key is you have to really make it believable.

You have a different theory. So do others. Fine with me.

Maybe the kitchen is the entry and exit point. But I haven't seen convincing evidence that it is, and it is my belief that neither has MPD.

Attachments

• SlantedAlcove.png
    SlantedAlcove.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 458

That's similar to one of my favorites, Batbrat:
e9fbaa84d80734eefbfbe4a9434724a4.jpg

Well we were told that SP first appears on video at about 3:50. How long did it take going west in the North hall before being out of the range of that camera? No more than 10 seconds. By the time we see SP again it is at least 7 minutes later - as we have the time stamped video showing SP in the main hall. What did they do in that time? And they were right next to a kitchen door when the first sequence ended.

Keep in mind also that at the very beginning of the opening sequence what SP sees to their left looks very close to this (the angle would be slightly different and would see the entire door).

attachment.php

That goes to the sanctuary/auditorium. Why even go up the hallway at all when a camera free way awaits just 3 steps away? These are important aspects of the crime.

The reason why the doors are a riddle is that they were smashed in the first place. It is an element of the crime that needs an explanation. Unlike any cameras that should be located at the northwest end of the building we know the cameras in the northeast end were working. Thought there is a way around them - in both directions, i.e. entry and exit via the NE doors.

The pictures show that a person the size of SP would have no problem fitting through any knocked out panes in the glass.

And as I showed, the question remains why wrestle the door hardware off if you could just venture over 8 feet or so and smash the window that would take you into the K1 area of the church. A person the size of SP would have no trouble fitting through those windows because the panes are 30 inches wide - each of them.

So, both the kitchen door and the northeast doors require explanations as they are elements of the same crime. In understanding the elements of the crime perhaps other things about SP's movements can be discerned.

Now, I happen to believe that SP had a tactical breach kit that made removing the door hardware not as difficult as it appeared. I also happen to think that the kitchen door was all part of the staging - in military terms it would be a feint e.g. make your adversary believe your action is your intent when the truth is something else. The key is you have to really make it believable.

You have a different theory. So do others. Fine with me.

Maybe the kitchen is the entry and exit point. But I haven't seen convincing evidence that it is, and it is my belief that neither has MPD.

You have contributed immensely to the discussion. But I still interpret things differently from you. You see calculated; I see bumbling. You see tactical breach kit; I see a mismatched handful of tools; you see premeditated murder; I see manslaughter following a surprise encounter.

It's really interesting how two people can analyze crime scene data and come up with theories that are 180 degrees from one another. And either one could be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member