GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: to all the guests. There are more guests viewing than members today. Sign up and give us your input - we don't bite.

I think I remember that a credit check was pulled. Were there any pseudonyms listed? Like I get a variety of spellings of my first and last name or my middle initial when I go by my full middle name etc. Wouldn't hurt to pop those names in a search.

Also, did anyone run one of those background checks that includes social media? Like a beenverified or my life (not sure of the name). I have gotten a TON of information on those reports.

Just a thought. [emoji364]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have just been a Facebook group for locals in search of a place to live or a roommate, etc.

I don't think this was a post on the Housing Authority page.
MOO & I could be wrong! :)

Cape this reminded me. Atlanta House Search on FB. I just went back through it and was looking at comments and saw Jenna replied to another post (other than the one mentioned here early on) on Aug. 18, saying she was "very interested" in renting another place. Makes me sad to see it. It looks like she really was trying to get out of that apartment situation. Am I allowed to post the screenshots here to save everyone the scroll time?

Edit- And I just found another from Aug. 14 on there that said she was interested in a room.

Cape this reminded me. Atlanta House Search on FB. I just went back through it and was looking at comments and saw Jenna replied to another post (other than the one mentioned here early on) on Aug. 18, saying she was "very interested" in renting another place. Makes me sad to see it. It looks like she really was trying to get out of that apartment situation. Am I allowed to post the screenshots here to save everyone the scroll time?

Edit- And I just found another from Aug. 14 on there that said she was interested in a room.

Hi noseynellie.

I'm sorry, but screenshots of social media are not allowed.

Thanks for asking :)

My point about the lease is she did this before (I.e. got a lease for an apartment without telling family) so she may have done the same again. Looking at that lease and seeing who issued it and co-signed or authorised it might give a lead as to where she is now if she uses the same people or organisations again. JMO.
Okay I get what you're saying, but then why was her car found... but not her???

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Seeing as she was looking to move out of that apartment, I'm wondering if she had the suitcase in her car because she was taking more things out of the apartment and that's why she didn't have as much stuff there. Total guess, of course, but by looking at her posts, it seems like she was eager to get a place.

I've been following here but haven't commented yet.
The place she inquired about on that Friday. The 18th? What if that was what she was trying to map on her phone? Maybe she went to check out an apartment and that's where something went wrong? Maybe she had an appointment to see it early Saturday morning?
I know that doesn't explain that tapestry thing, but the time frame might line up.

Hey guys has anyone on here organized a search party before? I've had a few requests to get one going.

Some areas we can check
1) Area where car was found
2) Around her apartment
3) Around parents neighborhood

The area around the car might be more important,
I think we still need to figure out if this was her destination or if someone had found her car, went for a joy ride and left it there

Just looked at a Google satellite view of the area where Jenna's car was found near Street Execs Studios and there is a train track very close by and a densely wooded area along the train tracks. I wonder if these tracks have been searched by police? I'd like to volunteer to do so, but need to first make sure I wouldn't be arrested in the process. Does anyone know how to go about doing so?

Hey guys has anyone on here organized a search party before? I've had a few requests to get one going.

Some areas we can check
2) Around her apartment

I think we still need to figure out if this was her destination or if someone had found her car, went for a joy ride and left it there

I'd love to help with this! Please post details if this ends up happening so us locals can join in on the search.

I've been following here but haven't commented yet.
The place she inquired about on that Friday. The 18th? What if that was what she was trying to map on her phone? Maybe she went to check out an apartment and that's where something went wrong? Maybe she had an appointment to see it early Saturday morning?
I know that doesn't explain that tapestry thing, but the time frame might line up.

Just thinking out loud-- do traffickers use housing boards to id vulnerable people (those who are in need of housing) or young women looking for roommates?

Just thinking out loud-- do traffickers use housing boards to id vulnerable people (those who are in need of housing) or young women looking for roommates?

Thats not a good thought if so, but we have looked through her facebook / email haven't seen anything that indicates she had set up a meeting that friday or even saturday.

Unfortunately the big hole is that all this info, meetings / people she may have met with etc could all be on her phone texts or apps.

Some areas we can check
2) Around her apartment

you wont figure out if that was her destination. but her car was there so search search search.
dont they say missing persons are usually found within 5 miles from where they went missing....

you wont figure out if that was her destination. but her car was there so search search search.
dont they say missing persons are usually found within 5 miles from where they went missing....

I've heard this, but again we just don't know right now. I have emailed our police contacts if they recommend a search party for this area.

I've heard this, but again we just don't know right now. I have emailed our police contacts if they recommend a search party for this area.

Subie I think that Atlanta will have someone experienced with searches. Also, be sure to post it on the local FB for sale, wanted site so you will have lots of searchers.

Thats not a good thought if so, but we have looked through her facebook / email haven't seen anything that indicates she had set up a meeting that friday or even saturday.

Unfortunately the big hole is that all this info, meetings / people she may have met with etc could all be on her phone texts or apps.

I'm sorry, definitely NOT a good thought. Praying she is found safely. [emoji1317]
Hoping you can get some searches organized soon.

Some areas we can check
2) Around her apartment

I will help, too!!! I’m an Atlanta local as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member