IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the recent KN article. “She's also not sure Daniel ever had access to her .22 caliber rifle, which she kept locked in the trunk of the car”.
b2aebe3ca87ffd85514eedb667988ab6.jpg

The lock is a rope holding the trunk down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because in this article, she confirms that he "attempted to choke her," I feel that this matches the charges of "attempted assault," and he probably was forcing his way into her car. Just my opinion. That would probably help her get this divorce quickly and free.

I wondered that too and he maybe broke the window to get in. Those charges didn't come out until he was already in jail so LE probably found out after interviewing her.

The items I think of note in the interview:
1. The limp.
2. The accent.
3. Death of brother in Jan increasing his anger issues.
4. She is unsure he was with her on the 13th.
5. She has been choked by him and had her nose broken in front of kids.
6. He borrowed her phone.
7. He was working before leaving In. (where?)
8. He disposed of clothes.
9. She said he didn't borrow car yet the photo that caught him, he is driving alone.
10. The incident in women's rest room she mentions - is that different to the one when he borrowed his employers car?

What stood out the most to me in that article is that his mother's body was left in the woods and covered with leaves. Isn't that how the bikers body was left?

And were the girls covered in twigs and leaves?

After just reading some of the recent posts and re-reading others, I am convinced that DN is brain damaged. I mean absolutely no disrespect to those with traumatic brain or organic damage. His compulsivity, complete lack of impulse control and lack of empathy suggests to me that their is organic malfunctioning.

All amateur speculation and opinion.

I have to say I think her interviews are orchestrated by LE or at the very least reviewed by them before MSM put them out. She may well have some deal that she or her lawyer has made. The info seems not quite detrimental enough to jeopardize a conviction but also not quite enough to be used to accuse. A lot of the info is stuff that cannot be contested, the limp, the assaults, the convictions, some stuff is self preservation, saying she was scared, didn't have the car keys, some info fits with the profile, getting rid of clothes, increase in anger, access to a gun and a vehicle, southern accent etc. I agree she wants and should get her kids back. MOO.

Sorry if this has already been posted:

https://m.gazette.com/timeline-daniel-nations-major-life-events-criminal-history/article/1613704

I don't recall seeing it before. I count four times he has been arrested for driving while suspended but there is nothing showing when/if he had his licence taken away. Also, the TW killing is missing from the timeline but the Delphi killings are listed, which I think is strange, especially as this is a Colorado newspaper. Perhaps the ballistics discounted the Nations gun as the one that killed TW? :cow:

From the recent KN article. “She's also not sure Daniel ever had access to her .22 caliber rifle, which she kept locked in the trunk of the car”.
b2aebe3ca87ffd85514eedb667988ab6.jpg

The lock is a rope holding the trunk down.

Can anyone tell if these are Indiana temporary plates and is that why they are expired?

Back in March it was discussed that a red car with paper plates was seen in the parking lot..I have only found the mention of it in March but it was discussed before that I am sure.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-17&p=13193234#post13193234

In any case Indiana does issue temporary plates. (paper)

Temporary License Plates

When you buy a vehicle from a dealership, you should receive temporary tags, also called temporary plates or interim plates.

Temporary plates are valid for up to 45 days and allow you to legally drive your vehicle while you wait for your registration to be processed and your Indiana license plates to arrive.

https://www.dmv.org/in-indiana/license-plates.php

Binge watched it in two days. I'd love to sit down with John Douglas and Robert Ressler and see what they have to say, not only about Abby and Libby's case, but several others as well...

As a forensic therapist/soon to be licensed psychologist, these men are damn brilliant. I try to profile along and I’m truly always wrong! I have a lot to learn!

FYI: John Douglas’s books are excellent! Older content but phenomenal! Awesome read!

One more thing: This case totally freaks me out. From the sketches to the bridge photos. I have never felt to freaked out by a case ever! This is beyond alarming! [emoji364]

Can anyone tell if these are Indiana temporary plates and is that why they are expired?

That picture you posted is an actual license plate. Indiana paper plates are just plain white paper with a hand written expiration date (I think the date goes out 30 days max).

Back in March it was discussed that a red car with paper plates was seen in the parking lot..I have only found the mention of it in March but it was discussed before that I am sure.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-17&p=13193234#post13193234

In any case Indiana does issue temporary plates. (paper)

https://www.dmv.org/in-indiana/license-plates.php

Just a note there appears to be server issues on BMV site this morning, so links below might work or not.

Those plates pictured on the red car are permanent (metal) plates. The standard "In God We Trust" plate. You can see an example here, click the "Standard" tab: https://www.in.gov/bmv/2620.htm

First couple rows at this link show images of what temporary paper plates look like, with "Temporary" clearly visible: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=indiana+temporary+registration+plate&FORM=HDRSC2

Indiana plates (registrations) are renewed by dates assigned alphabetically according to surname. You don't need to get a new metal plate every year, when you renew you get a new sticker that is placed on your existing metal plate. If there was nothing hinky going on with the car (valid registration, etc.) then their current registration sticker would've been due for renewal by 8/21. If not renewed, they would've been considered expired on 8/22.
https://www.in.gov/bmv/files/Registr...n_Schedule.pdf

And were the girls covered in twigs and leaves?
We were never told but I always speculated that they must have been hidden in some fashion to have taken that much time to find them. I say that because it was said that the area had been searched already. A scan by the eyes might not have revealed their bodies? MOO

Just a note there appears to be server issues on BMV site this morning, so links below might work or not.

Those plates pictured on the red car are permanent (metal) plates. The standard "In God We Trust" plate. You can see an example here, click the "Standard" tab: https://www.in.gov/bmv/2620.htm

First couple rows at this link show images of what temporary paper plates look like, with "Temporary" clearly visible: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=indiana+temporary+registration+plate&FORM=HDRSC2

Indiana plates (registrations) are renewed by dates assigned alphabetically according to surname. You don't need to get a new metal plate every year, when you renew you get a new sticker that is placed on your existing metal plate. If there was nothing hinky going on with the car (valid registration, etc.) then their current registration sticker would've been due for renewal by 8/21. If not renewed, they would've been considered expired on 8/22.
https://www.in.gov/bmv/files/Registr...n_Schedule.pdf

Thanks for the links! Well at least the Bing images link worked.
That answers the question as to the temp plate. I think the old discussion may have come from a certain blog that is unreliable and therefore just rumor so that kills that unless we find a witness in MSM who saw a red car on Feb 13.

As a forensic therapist/soon to be licensed psychologist, these men are damn brilliant. I try to profile along and I’m truly always wrong! I have a lot to learn!

FYI: John Douglas’s books are excellent! Older content but phenomenal! Awesome read!

One more thing: This case totally freaks me out. From the sketches to the bridge photos. I have never felt to freaked out by a case ever! This is beyond alarming! [emoji364]

BBM;
You must have some valuable insight into the minds of people like DN who may escalate their crimes over time.

You might want to consider becoming a Verified Professional in your field. Websleuths has many professionals who are verified here and as such their contributions carry much weight and are invaluable assets to many discussions.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Forum: Verified Professional and Insider Members

I hear some people saying there are contradictions in the wife’s story.

Just a couple thoughts.

1. It sounds like she has been traumatized. And that she was in a relationship where the abusive behaviors and controlling tendencies gradually worsened over time. She may not have had the awareness or resources/support to realize how much she was being taken advantage of or to help her stand up for herself. So yes, she may not be fully healed/recovered/well in giving the interview. She may still be trying to process everything she has experienced and is—in essence—thinking aloud as the reporter asks questions.

2. She does sound torn. But I think that’s a normal part of real life. We all juggle ideals, hopes, and seeing the best in people with the realities of how they subtract from our lives at times. The further she gets away from it (in space and time), the less she will likely see him as a decent father. However, there’s also a chance that he was able to control his behaviors the most around his children because, even in any sickness or poor state of mind, he still may have had an intention to protect his children.

Some do successfully live double lives—or are in fact torn themselves in trying to be good on the homefront but giving themselves a terrible outlet to harm others elsewhere. We have seen people commit horrific crimes without their spouses or parents or children knowing before.

All of them need good mental health treatment.

The red car connection might be worth calling into the tip line. Although they probably already considered this connection. It couldn’t hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva