IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to those who question the wife’s story:

I do have some questions too, but the trick is it’s hard to say what is normal and what is unusual behavior for a person we don’t know.

Some people do have a natural knack for remembering dates. I am not half bad at thinking back and figuring out what date we did what myself, but my husband often recalls specifics like these easily.

Also, during 1 of my pregnancies, I had lots of extra doctor visits and almost daily scans as they evaluated whether the baby was or wasn’t getting enough nutrition in womb. If the doctors had any kind of concern and ordered regular scans like this, I could understand how she might not know which ones her husband came to. Once the doctor increased mine to 3 days a week, my husband of course couldn’t take off work for every 1. It would be hard for me to differentiate whether he had been there for 1 day or another unless something really memorable happened that day.

Can anyone tell if these are Indiana temporary plates and is that why they are expired?

Back in March it was discussed that a red car with paper plates was seen in the parking lot..I have only found the mention of it in March but it was discussed before that I am sure.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-17&p=13193234#post13193234

In any case Indiana does issue temporary plates. (paper)

https://www.dmv.org/in-indiana/license-plates.php

Expired.. plus I think that plate in general is no longer used. We have a new picture on them.

I have an Indianapolis Colts plate so I only received a 18 sticker to put over my 17 ( for the year valid)

Others with special plates did the same as I did because there wasn’t a picture change.. but the standard, no extra cost plate changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the links! Well at least the Bing images link worked.
That answers the question as to the temp plate. I think the old discussion may have come from a certain blog that is unreliable and therefore just rumor so that kills that unless we find a witness in MSM who saw a red car on Feb 13.

Not necessarily. When was the Car purchased? There could have been temp tags on this vehicle in February

I have to say I think her interviews are orchestrated by LE or at the very least reviewed by them before MSM put them out. She may well have some deal that she or her lawyer has made. The info seems not quite detrimental enough to jeopardize a conviction but also not quite enough to be used to accuse. A lot of the info is stuff that cannot be contested, the limp, the assaults, the convictions, some stuff is self preservation, saying she was scared, didn't have the car keys, some info fits with the profile, getting rid of clothes, increase in anger, access to a gun and a vehicle, southern accent etc. I agree she wants and should get her kids back. MOO.

I don’t agree.

I think she knows a lot.. and she is trying to save her own butt.

There were reports, pre DN arrest, that a man AND a woman were threatening others.

The standard "In God We Trust" plates are still around. I have one on my vehicle, renewed this year, sticker is good till next year.

Expired.. plus I think that plate in general is no longer used. We have a new picture on them.

I have an Indianapolis Colts plate so I only received a 18 sticker to put over my 17 ( for the year valid)

Others with special plates did the same as I did because there wasn’t a picture change.. but the standard, no extra cost plate changed.

Per the article below the plea & sentencing for the murder of DN's brother occurred Thursday morning 9/14/17. That's the day Tim Watkins went missing. Did DN attend this event in court when the man accused of killing his brother plead guilty & was sentenced? Or would he avoid a courthouse but somehow he got immediate word of what transpired? Was DN enraged because the man didn't get a stiffer sentence?

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 05:14 PM MDT
COLORADO SPRINGS - A man was sentenced to 16 years on Thursday for the death of a 39-year-old in Colorado Springs.
Matthew Allen Stroker was arrested on January 8 for assaulting Edward Eugene Lyles.
Back in January, Stroker was facing a 2nd-degree murder charge, but he pleaded guilty to reckless manslaughter and 2nd-degree assault Thursday morning.
<BBM>
http://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-s...omicide-of-2017-sentenced-to-16-yrs/620935134

Watkins was last seen Sept.14 but initially, authorities didn't know where to start with their search. All they knew was he had left his Palmer Lake home that morning on his mountain bike to go ride trails in the mountains...
"At the beginning, there was no real information about where he had possibly gone, so there wasn't very much we could do," said Tim Hayden with El Paso County Search and Rescue. "Later in the day, we did get a couple of other clues, one of which was a mountain biking shoe on Mount Herman Road. ... Some civilians that were out there managed to find his bike."...Making the story even stranger, the shoe was found directly on Mount Herman Road, but the bike was found a little ways off the trail, Hayden said. There's been no other sign of Watkins for four days...
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Search-continues-for-mountain-biker-missing-since-Sept-14-445114943.html

That kktv link above is very interesting reading. It details what transpired from the time TW went missing to four days later when he was found. It was an eerily familiar feeling reading those details.

The red car connection might be worth calling into the tip line. Although they probably already considered this connection. It couldn’t hurt.
Trouble is we don't know the source . If anyone finds it then please phone it in.

I think she probably took the car every time she went to the doctor so that is how she knows she had the car that particular time (bc she always took it) but can't recall for sure if he was with her (bc sometimes he went and sometimes he didn't).

Per the article below the plea & sentencing for the murder of DN's brother occurred Thursday morning 9/14/17. That's the day Tim Watkins went missing. Did DN attend this event in court when the man accused of killing his brother plead guilty & was sentenced? Or would he avoid a courthouse but somehow he got immediate word of what transpired? Was DN enraged because the man didn't get a stiffer sentence?

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 05:14 PM MDT
COLORADO SPRINGS - A man was sentenced to 16 years on Thursday for the death of a 39-year-old in Colorado Springs.
Matthew Allen Stroker was arrested on January 8 for assaulting Edward Eugene Lyles.
Back in January, Stroker was facing a 2nd-degree murder charge, but he pleaded guilty to reckless manslaughter and 2nd-degree assault Thursday morning.
<BBM>
http://www.krdo.com/news/colorado-s...omicide-of-2017-sentenced-to-16-yrs/620935134

Watkins was last seen Sept.14 but initially, authorities didn't know where to start with their search. All they knew was he had left his Palmer Lake home that morning on his mountain bike to go ride trails in the mountains...
"At the beginning, there was no real information about where he had possibly gone, so there wasn't very much we could do," said Tim Hayden with El Paso County Search and Rescue. "Later in the day, we did get a couple of other clues, one of which was a mountain biking shoe on Mount Herman Road. ... Some civilians that were out there managed to find his bike."...Making the story even stranger, the shoe was found directly on Mount Herman Road, but the bike was found a little ways off the trail, Hayden said. There's been no other sign of Watkins for four days...
http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Search-continues-for-mountain-biker-missing-since-Sept-14-445114943.html

That kktv link above is very interesting reading. It details what transpired from the time TW went missing to four days later when he was found. It was an eerily familiar feeling reading those details.
That's some coincidence and amazing you found that Kizzy. You could well be right. 16 years with good behaviour is nothing. Even if DN wasn't intentionally aiming at TW he could have been firing in anger. I even wonder if that is why they decided to go to Co in the first place. To follow the proceedings. JMO.

I've always kinda thought they went to CO because of the legal marijuana. Like ol' DN wouldn't be getting arrested every 5 minutes like he was here in IN.

JMO and yes, I exaggerated, obviously it wasn't every 5 mins though it did seem to be a recurring issue for him.

I think she probably took the car every time she went to the doctor so that is how she knows she had the car that particular time (bc she always took it) but can't recall for sure if he was with her (bc sometimes he went and sometimes he didn't).
They were split up from December (when he broke her nose) till after the murders and it was her car anyway. I'm sure they weren't together when she gave him the lift to his check in on the 14th as he was "living under bridges". She was a pregnant woman with two children so I think she had the car permanently.. He didn't even have a licence and had been caught driving while suspended 4 times that we know of. He would have been in jail if he had ever turned up to court.

The standard "In God We Trust" plates are still around. I have one on my vehicle, renewed this year, sticker is good till next year.
I thought the pic of the plates of KN's car looked like a sticker or something had been scratched off, maybe cos it was out-of-date. MOO.

They were split up from December (when he broke her nose) till after the murders and it was her car anyway. I'm sure they weren't together when she gave him the lift to his check in on the 14th as he was "living under bridges". She was a pregnant woman with two children so I think she had the car permanently.. He didn't even have a licence and had been caught driving while suspended 4 times that we know of. He would have been in jail if he had ever turned up to court.

Right, we are saying the same thing. She always took the car to the doctor, that's how she knows she had the car but isn't sure if he went that particular time. I think some people were wondering why she could remember having the car that time but not remember if he went or not and IMO I think it's bc she always had the car at the doctor so that is why that part of it is not hard to remember this many months later.

Not necessarily. When was the Car purchased? There could have been temp tags on this vehicle in February

But temp tags are only good for 45 days. According to posters up-thread, the plate on the Prizm in the pictures is a regular metal plate not a temp. So if they had a temp plate in Feb and then got a permanent one, it would not be expired by September.

JMO

But temp tags are only good for 45 days. According to posters up-thread, the plate on the Prizm in the pictures is a regular metal plate not a temp. So if they had a temp plate in Feb and then got a permanent one, it would not be expired by September.

JMO

The plates are not necessarily good for one year from the date you get them here in Indiana. They are good until your renewal date which is based alphabetically on your last name. Mine is "C" and I have to renew every March 21, for example. I believe someone upthread calculated their "N" to be renewable in August.

I don’t agree.

I think she knows a lot.. and she is trying to save her own butt.

There were reports, pre DN arrest, that a man AND a woman were threatening others.

I just wonder why she hasn't been charged too for the menacing and why she hasn't been charged for the out-of-date plates or having a gun in an unsecured vehicle available to a felon?That's why I think she's "co-operating" to some degree. I also do not think the gazette would put these interviews out without the ok of LE.

I don't recall seeing it before. I count four times he has been arrested for driving while suspended but there is nothing showing when/if he had his licence taken away. Also, the TW killing is missing from the timeline but the Delphi killings are listed, which I think is strange, especially as this is a Colorado newspaper. Perhaps the ballistics discounted the Nations gun as the one that killed TW? :cow:

1. For others who had a question re "man and woman":
Woodland Park police stopped a red Chevy Prizm with expired Indiana plates Monday afternoon because it matched an intimidation case there. In that case, a man and woman in a red car threatened another motorist with a hatchet, according to a probable cause affidavit provided to the Journal & Courier by the Colorado Springs Gazette.
2: For those who think DN maybe the murderer of TW:
I think he is confounding "being run off the road" and"trying to somebody run off the road by himself (TW???). IMO

He told police someone tried to run them off the road in the mountains, and he shook his fist at them, but not a hatchet, according to the affidavit.
3. For those who don't know re "license taken away":
He never received a license.
He faces charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and driving while never receiving a driver's license, according to court records.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/

1. For others who had a question re "man and woman":

2: For those who think DN maybe the murderer of TW:
I think he is confounding "being run off the road" and"trying to somebody run off the road by himself (TW???). IMO

3. For those who don't know re "license taken away":
He never received a license.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-suspect-indiana-no-stranger-crime/713951001/
Most of the cases stated driving while suspended, so if he didn't have a licence in the first place how could it be suspended? Maybe it's just terminology. Either he had a licence which was taken away years ago or he has never had one. However, wasn't one of his jobs driving pigs to slaughter? IIRC/MOO
Anyway KN has not been charged with anything re the Co charges yet so she's doing something right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties