Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the above wasn't directed to me, but in an effort to be proactive:

Just fyi, under my post earlier (dunno if the Pic posted, but it did at 1st when Tapatalk posted it under the wrong page), I posted the name: "Sam", as that is the name heard being clearly called out in the arrest video.."got anything to say, Sam?"..(verbatim)

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Is all good now, no worries, he's been named in MSM. It's on. It was just we had warning after warning, we were shut down twice and still his name or initials were being posted here. I've had my share of TO's I don't want peripheral ones for reposting or thanking a post that is against TOS. Best thing is to keep it all off here until we have the go ahead to do it. Hope everyone understands where I'm coming from.,

NOW you can release all you've been looking into about Sam Woodward. What is his height? He looks tall. Employment? In college?

Can anyone explain to me how you would accidentally kill someone during a sexual encounter? I don't mean like someone having sex on a cliff, and fell off. I mean in this situation. I don't think it was an accident. Rage isn't an accident. If Blaze refused to have sex with him, that wouldn't be an accidental killing. If he refused Blaze, still not an accident. I haven't ever has sex and felt like my life was threatened... It's hard for our minds to realize, but people can be evil. The motives for many murders make no sense to the rest of us.

NOW you can release all you've been looking into about Sam Woodward. What is his height? He looks tall. Employment? In college?

Can anyone explain to me how you would accidentally kill someone during a sexual encounter? I don't mean like someone having sex on a cliff, and fell off. I mean in this situation. I don't think it was an accident. Rage isn't an accident. If Blaze refused to have sex with him, that wouldn't be an accidental killing. If he refused Blaze, still not an accident. I haven't ever has sex and felt like my life was threatened... It's hard for our minds to realize, but people can be evil. The motives for many murders make no sense to the rest of us.

The line of thought goes that he accidentally strangled him to death during sex while choking him for please

Heartbreaking case. We will never know in great detail what makes a sp explode with rage to commit a murder. Prayers for his family . In regards to the location sharing his parents had with their devices, I do that with my college son too when he is here on school breaks. A mom and dad will always be a mom and dad.

MOO but this sounds like a crime of passion to me.

He's a tall guy at 6'2 and Blaze only at 5'8 130. Could easily over power BB. Interesting his hair was dyed mostly black his hair is normally blonde. I wonder if all the camping and hiking equipment and rental car he was going to pull a Scott Peterson and flee, go off the grid and that's why they rushed the blood DNA.

SW is either very tall or the detective in the perp walk is super short FWIW

Please don't post anything regarding the crime that isn't backed up by what is in MSM or official LE statements.

If it is speculation then mark it as such.

Blaze and his mother were sharing locations. Shortly after his last text was sent, his location ceased being shared with her device.

Did I miss that somewhere? After the dentist called she checked her phone to see where he was?

Upcoming press conference is about to start. Will hear from family attorney, LE and DA.

MOO but this sounds like a crime of passion to me.

It will be interesting to find out. Could it have been a planned crime due to this guy feeling intense feelings of self-loathing over his own sexuality?

Based on his social media it seems he definitely was not an out gay person and may have been ashamed of any such leanings.

But it absolutely could have been a young man who was rejected and flipped out.

Either way it is horrifying.

I wonder if Sam Woodward is a college student? Not sure it matters, just wondering if he was home on winter break like Blaze was.

High school friend arrested in case of Blaze Bernstein, whose body was found this week in a Lake Forest park
By Tony Saavedra & Scott Schwebke, The Orange County Register

UPDATED: January 12, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Suspect arrested in killing of Blaze Bernstein, the Ivy League student found dead in Orange County park
By Richard Winton and Cindy Carcamo, The Los Angeles Times

Today @2:55 pm PT

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-custody-alleged-murder-upenn-student/story?id=52280922
Ms. Emily Shapiro of ABC News will continue to update this story.

PC going on (livestream links)

http://abcnews.go.com/Live

http://ktla.com/2018/01/12/1-in-custody-in-connection-with-blaze-bernstein-homicide-ocsd-source/

paraphrased some answers
Motive not yet known. Relationship not yet known.
Shallow grave, rain exposed a small portion of his remains.
Tuesday arraignment
They were in touch that night.
They were together in several places within town
Not sure if phone out of range, turned off or run out of battery
Woodward was under surveillence. Has lawyer
Not know where he was murdered
Woodward placed himself at the park where Blaze was found

~
From PC, Sean Emery of The Orange County Register

Sean Emery @ semeryOCR
2m2 minutes ago
“We were able to today confirm evidence through DNA that connected Mr Woodward with Mr Bernstein,” Undersheriff Barnes

6m6 minutes ago
“How well they were friends in high school we don’t know... what they were doing at the park is part of the investigation,” Undersheriff Barnes

4m4 minutes ago
Charges in the case would come Tuesday at the earliest, DA Rackauckas says

“The motive in the case we do not know,” says Undersheriff Don Barnes

5m5 minutes ago
“They worked tirelessly around the clock until they had the evidence they have now,” says DA Tony Rauckauckas, who says prosecutors will spend weekend going over case before filing charges

8m8 minutes ago
Sheriff’s confirm that Samuel Woodward has been arrested on suspicion of homicide in connection to death of Blaze Bernstein

13m13 minutes ago
“We will continue to search for justice for Blaze and his family... Blaze wanted to make the world a better place. With his death a beautiful light has been extinguished,” representative for Bernstein family"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1