Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy comes across as a really cocky jerk. I wonder how a smart kid like Blaze ended up getting tricked into meeting this guy. You are talking polar opposites

I thought the same, now know why his parents didn’t know who thus friend was.

Snip

The Ivy League student's mother, Jeanne Pepper Bernstein, tweeted today, "Finally."

"My thoughts are: Revenge is empty. It will never bring back my son," she said. "My only hopes are that he will never have the opportunity to hurt anyone else again and that something meaningful can come from the senseless act of Blaze's murder. Now Do Good for Blaze Bernstein."

After the Penn sophomore's body was found, his father, Gideon Bernstein, was emotional at a news conference, calling his son "a brilliant, colorful and charismatic man."

Embracing his wife, the grieving father called her his "rock," adding, "Our children are so strong and we just want to see resolution."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/person-custody-alleged-murder-upenn-student/story?id=52280922

And Google has an Android based 'Find My Friends' or some such..And Apple iPhones have a "Share my Location"..(altho I've yet to figure it out), but, there are also plenty of individual stand alone Apps that are made with the intention of such tracking between Ppl and phones, from free to paid services...

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Just a quick housekeeping note (because CALSAR we are not sure which one of us you are in love with, lol)

If you want to reply to another post and include their quote in your reply hit Reply with Quote. Then under the type area you will see a Go Advanced button. When there you can preview your post ( it will show in a box above the type area).

Hope this info is helpful!!

:giggle:

[emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992]
Now.."Do Good for Blaze Bernstein" - Jeanne Pepper Bernstein
[emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992][emoji992]

❤️This her Quote and will be using it for some time to come!..[emoji16][emoji1360]

My deepest sympathy and condolences to the Bernstein Family, Blaze's Friends, and Loved Ones,
and Rest in Peace Blaze..We got this!

Posted here because I do not use FB so can't post there..

I'm still curious about the location tracking that allegedly BB mom had utilized for his whereabouts previous to the murder? I know that for some parents their childs alternative lifestyle leaves underlying concern for these types of possible risks.

Probably share my location. You can do this between iPhones.

I thought the same, now know why his parents didn’t know who thus friend was.

Perhaps he was not a friend, BUDDY, but one whom Blaze had a relationship with before he went away to college. someone he kept to himself and when they got together this time SW wanted to pick up where they left off and BB wasn't having any of that..........

I have to believe this was not their first time together. I think it was a relationship SW wanted to revisit, BB did not, SW got
p....t and BB got killed. ???

A few pages back, it was stated that Blaze himself had been the source of the info about meeting a third person in the park. If THAT is true, SW may only be an accomplice or accessory 'in connection' with this homicide.

The lingering question as I write this: SW is the only arrest we know about. Is a 'third person' at large? Is a third person identified, but found to be not involved in BB's death?

I don't think that's accurate. That information would have come from Sam Woodward. At the time, he would be thinking* that 1) the family wouldn't have access to SnapChat, and/or 2) they didn't have Blake's loaner phone. They could trace that Blake and Woodward communicated, but they didn't have the content.

*To the extent he did any thinking at all

And Google has an Android based 'Find My Friends' or some such..And Apple iPhones have a "Share my Location"..(altho I've yet to figure it out), but, there are also plenty of individual stand alone Apps that are made with the intention of such tracking between Ppl and phones, from free to paid services...

To share your location you have to open the contact of the person you want to send it to, then scroll down and click on “share my location”. Or if you already have a text with them going in messenger, click the “i” in the top right corner and then you’ll see the option to share location.

Is that who said that? A classmate?
It just seems like a strange thing to murder over. I guess I don't believe it.

As details are made apparent, the whole situation just begs questions that I hope will be resolved:

1) How well did BB really know this guy? SW is 21, a year or two older than BB. Therefore, not the same class, but yes some temporal overlap at OCSA.
2) There was nothing (we assume) that made BB reluctant to make face-to-face contact that night.
3) As someone recently asked, why were they deep in the park? If BB had no sexual intentions, it seems an odd thing to go along with. Possibly non-consensual?
4) Strangulation (as was noted earlier) takes serious effort over several minutes. What will be revealed as to SW's general demeanor and his proclivity for such a violent act?

Let's watch for the wording of the exact charge(s) on SW to give a clue as to LE's investigations:

Pre-meditated? ('Murder 1')
Second degree murder?
Voluntary manslaughter?

I hope SW is not going to pull a self-defense claim.

The news is reporting someone has been taken to the jail for this crime.

What were they deep in the park for, then?

We'll have to wait and see if LE provides this information to the public before the trial.

My opinion is that it was probably sexually related, but to make a claim that Sam was rejected by Blaze so he killed him is pretty bold without any kind of quote from LE backing that up. Irresponsible of a news reporter to put that on his personal Facebook page is all I'm saying.

Just my opinion.

I’m aware of the feature and have used it. I’m just curious about the nature of it relating to this.

I’m aware of the feature and have used it. I’m just curious about the nature of it relating to this.

Blaze and his mother were sharing locations. Shortly after his last text was sent, his location ceased being shared with her device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1