Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t found anything that names the suspect, have you? I saw you posted initials, the thing that got us shut down last night.

I’m truly sorry, I thought an article had already been posted above mine that shared the full name....if I was mistaken then I’m very sorry. I always am sure to follow the T&Cs of WS...I can go ahead and repost the article if needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Weakley HS Schoolmate classmate. Murder reportedly stemmed from Bernstein's spurning sex with him.

https://www.facebook.com/tvsteve?hc_ref=ARStuxJjEU9vlVnqn4mYLZa7uJo2YLqfvFrhsJs9n1ZzSjctuGlyulKE-bQqctYjQx8&fref=nf

So BB turned SW down and was murdered for the rejection?

It is apparently a post from the suspect with a bunch of comments under it that sort of show his mindset. Nothing belonging to BB on there.

A Confederate flag doesn’t have anything to do with this case either though.

I’m truly sorry, I thought an article had already been posted above mine that shared the full name....if I was mistaken then I’m very sorry. I always am sure to follow the T&Cs of WS...I can go ahead and repost the article if needed?

It has been posted.

I'm assuming they were waiting on the expedited test results to firm this up, and make an arrest. I don't remember reading that they were back though.
I'm hopeful that they have arrested him for murder, not just some obstruction charge or something like that to hold him until they get harder charges.
I only wonder because it didn't say 'arrested for the murder of' in the articles I read. It said, 'in connection with', which could mean the same thing of course but that just stood out to me.
We will have answers soon via the presser. Mostly I am just glad that they seem to have had a good handle on this from early on.

A few pages back, it was stated that Blaze himself had been the source of the info about meeting a third person in the park. If THAT is true, SW may only be an accomplice or accessory 'in connection' with this homicide.

The lingering question as I write this: SW is the only arrest we know about. Is a 'third person' at large? Is a third person identified, but found to be not involved in BB's death?

Unless everyone wants to get this locked again, let's stick to MSM links only, and no screen shots, can we please?

You’re good. his name is out everywhere now.

A few pages back, it was stated that Blaze himself had been the source of the info about meeting a third person in the park. If THAT is true, SW may only be an accomplice or accessory 'in connection' with this homicide.

The lingering question as I write this: SW is the only arrest we know about. Is a 'third person' at large? Is a third person identified, but found to be not involved in BB's death?

Blaze couldn't have been a source since he's deceased. I think that was just part of the whole fabricated story. IMO.

He's arrested for the strangulation murder of Blaze - he's not an accomplice he's a murderer

Can't open this

Maybe not allowed but easy to find on google. My apologies if this is against the rules. I'm really trying to obey [emoji4]

I went to this reporter’s FB page and scrolled down to the link with the article and it says that strangulation was result of Bernstein spurning sex with this SOB.

I'm gonna take this information on a personal FB page with a grain of salt, regardless of where the FB page owner works. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977