Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see how doubting her story and the angle that he was standing at have to be mutually exclusive. Why would she add something so specific to an affidavit if she wasn't 100% certain? That's my entire point.

There's nothing to suggest that this story aided the investigation in any way. I would be extremely surprised if the task force took it seriously. Seasoned investigators would have reacted to these claims with amusement and raised eyebrows. JMO.
I am not being snarky,I promise.

this seems like a form of victim shaming. I don't think the exact degree of the angle is in any way indicative of her experience and things like this deter many victims from coming forward. We really need to be able to express our opinions without without being harmful to get answers for the thousands of people missing and unsolved.

New article looks like it could be interesting, but cannot access,, fwiw.

Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sough ...

https://www.newsday.com › ... › Gilgo Beach Killings
2 hours ago — An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims'

'Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sought to keep victims alive to enhance sadistic pleasures, investigators say'​

Other examples of leaning against a wall at a 45 degree angle

View attachment 525229View attachment 525230
I wonder, if the hulky big man maybe sometimes too slid down the wall, when he tried to lean casually against it. :oops: lol
Yes, I'm seeing some slapstick by an inelastic man, who wanted to present too much "good optic" in front of the girls. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

2 hours ago — An alleged planning document by suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann offers insight into his intent to prolong the captivity of his victims'

'Gilgo Beach killings: Accused killer Rex Heuermann sought to keep victims alive to enhance sadistic pleasures, investigators say'​

Uhm, this isn’t news. We’ve known that since June. It’s a really explicit title though…I don’t think other papers have had the stomach to spell it out before.

The detective said she'll always remember the way NYPD cadaver dogs reacted, when they got to the crime scene in the woods off South Conduit Avenue.

They focused on a second area that was just yards from Alicia Adams' decomposing body.

"Two dogs 'hit' another area," the investigator remembered. "They never did an excavation....I know there's other bodies there."

A source with the Gilgo Beach Homicide Task Force said it's believed Heuermann, an architect who expedited building permits, met alleged victims in various boroughs in New York City, "I think depending on where he was working." The source added, "He had different areas that he would frequent."

this is his MO. and the fact that there is a path that goes almost directly to his home from the victims body gives me the vibe that this is Rex.

petite victim, sex worker, mummified, wooded area.

they have DNA. this will be Rex..too many lines can be drawn, everything including her stomping grounds line up perfectly. mOO

this is his MO. and the fact that there is a path that goes almost directly to his home from the victims body gives me the vibe that this is Rex.

they have DNA. this will be Rex..too many lines can be drawn, everything including her stomping grounds line up perfectly. mOO
Has anyone heard of this girl before? I never have, and I don't know why she wouldn't have been raised as a possible victim before now. She absolutely fits the profile.

MOO

Yup. So ”G4 only” has been falsified - I’m thinking it might be a good idea to abandon the idea that he must kill in his house alone.

He likes to experiment, shake things up, if nothing else to throw people off his track as an organized killer by acting as a ”disorganizized” one. That’s my opinion anyway.

using his house is a convenience when the kids are away, otherwise he has other ways and means. mOO

A paragraph from the story: "Tierney alleges Heuermann killed Costilla shortly after his mother and wife moved out of his Massapequa Park home. And prosecutors, through phone and financial records, have ascertained that Heuermann’s family was out of town for each of the five additional killings he is accused in." seems to settle that it was his wife who is the witness (was it Witness 3 or Witness 5?) there has been discussion about whether it was his first wife or a live-in-girlfriend following his brief first marriage. IF the writer and editor have it right, apparently that question is answered.

I think, his first wife didn't move out and separated from him without a reason and not because he had a girl in his home after the separation.
So, chances are, that before the separation something re SWs happened already. Perhaps even murder, outdoors. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps
Back