Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... haven't been here in a while.

Have they cleared the hatchet guy of this crime here in Delphi who got arrested near that trail out west?

I know that we're not allowed to share things from SM but a lot of the questions that are being asked here are being answered by BP on social media. She is very active on there and will tell people just about anything they want to know in regards to the events that led up to the girls going missing. It's too bad that we can't quote some of those things here. I know that at least one member has invited BP to become a member here and she said that she would check the site out. I hope she decides to join.

So... haven't been here in a while.

Have they cleared the hatchet guy of this crime here in Delphi who got arrested near that trail out west?

Not officially. He is currently in jail in Colorado on $500 bond. May be brought back to Indiana on a felony 6 warrant.

But there has been no rush to bring him back, or any indication he will be charged with murder.

LE is still asking for tips and the recent TV shows did not mention DN.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/13/daniel-nations-murder-indiana/

“So, is Daniel Nations our big top number? No, he’s just another one in the field that we’re still looking at,” said Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley.

IMHO, LE has moved on.

Hi Ember,

Bouncing off your post...
I know not everyone posting on here lives or has lived in a town of less than 3500 people. Having first hand experience of a town similar in population to Delphi, I’d say chances are pretty good that members of the families went to school with, live next door to or down the block from, are related to, go to church with, are in an organization with, play sports with or are in some other way connected to the LEOs handling this investigation or the families of those LEOs. When you’ve known someone or their family for a long time you have a pretty good idea whether or not they are telling you the truth and there’s a level of trust and confidence not found in bigger cities.

JMO.

You are right. In our town of less than 3,000 people, I personally know every member of our law enforcement-and their families, too. In fact, half the town is FB friends with one another, including the officers.

You are right. In our town of less than 3,000 people, I personally know every member of our law enforcement-and their families, too. In fact, half the town is FB friends with one another, including the officers.

I have to say you are lucky I live in a Parish of approx 2000 and wouldn't know my LE officer if I fell across him/her they cover a whole district which includes bigger busier places than a Parish and as far as I know don't live in the Parish. Long gone are the Local LE who know everyone and everything. Who used to put a stop to potential bad behaviour and almost everyone respected. Sorry off topic. In the UK unless you live in a city or a large town LE is a rare commodity through no fault of their own.

KR
Reacher

I know that we're not allowed to share things from SM but a lot of the questions that are being asked here are being answered by BP on social media. She is very active on there and will tell people just about anything they want to know in regards to the events that led up to the girls going missing. It's too bad that we can't quote some of those things here. I know that at least one member has invited BP to become a member here and she said that she would check the site out. I hope she decides to join.
Are you allowed to direct me to which site?

Are you allowed to direct me to which site?

As her said, FB. There are quite a few groups set up and BP belongs to them and interacts with sleuthers.

I do hope she decides to join us and interact with us here. It would help put a lot of questions to rest and would offer more insight on the girls' activities leading up to their deaths.

I have a question and please excuse if this has been answered.
Did LE remove the boots directly from the IP plant?

Hi Reacher,

Yes. In San Bernardino, CA. LE found a third party who could hack the phone for them, IIRC.

I sure wish the third party would offer services to unlock Stephen Paddock's locked phone. LVLE is still claiming they can't open one of his phones.

I recall seeing something re Libby having attended a photography related class of some sort and I think it was a special thing, not just a regular school class, at another location and maybd a one-timd event IIRC... anyone remember any more about that?

I have never read anything about it. But your point does bring to mind community recreation center staff as such classes are frequently sponsored by them.

Any chance of getting information to the social media link that BP is on ? TIA.

Oops! I'm sorry about that..I just saw that this question has been answered twice already.:blushing:

I have never read anything about it. But your point does bring to mind community recreation center staff as such classes are frequently sponsored by them.

This is another one of those things that was recently answered by BP on another site. She told which class Libby took and why. Is there some way that we can share that, even though it's from SM? I actually think it's relevant because the class she took, IMO, ultimately had an effect on what she did with her camera that day.

Shire, your schedule works great for me! I'm from socal, wake up odd hours and there you are! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder