Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you think. Here comes :worms: and it may be a big one.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I just think there will be more leaks that 'drip drip' even more vague damming statements against LE & the Toronto Coroner. Otherwise the family would be releasing a notice to the press that their investigation had [/FONT][/FONT]unrefutable evidence [FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]that both BS & HS wrists had been bound together although were found unrestrained at the CS. Proof that a double murder had been committed. The announcement would be in front of media cameras too. The family and rightly so would demand to know why the Toronto Coroner missed and did not reveal the most critical detail of all. Thereby allowing LE to perpetrate an untruth (criminal in my opinion)about the death of their parents.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I think even professional hitmen skilled to cover their tracts would still have to use [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]i.e.tie wraps to [/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]restrain two adults. And how could there not be obvious bruising and damage to the skin whether their victims were compliant during the deadly assault or not.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]I think the leaked information was never meant to be the smoking gun. But rather to sway the court of public opinion that both LE and the coroners office are incompetent and not to be believed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]OK,go ahead and tear my interpretation apart.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText-Semibold]:pillowfight:

:cow:
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]
I don't believe the information reported on was to establish that LE and the coroners office are incompetent. The original medical examiner likely noted the wrist marks as well. LE aren't obligated to provide that information to the public, same with any other injuries sustained by the victims. They strictly provide the cause of death (ligature neck compression). I think the information reported on was to establish that the media jumped the gun when they ran with a murder-suicide theory, and that maybe it was irresponsible for TPS to state there was no outstanding suspects, and so early on.

Grey-St thanks for your reply!

That's what I enjoy so much about Websleuths. We all bring our own POV. I just really appreciate the critcal thinking that goes into the thread.Who knows maybe fresh eyes bring a different and perhaps even better understanding of the discussion!

:cow:

Agree.....I’ll be delighted to eat crow if proven wrong, but i honestly think...there is no gripping evidence......

There must be some evidence as the Police have been at the home for over a month now, what could they still be looking for? Or are they just guarding it for some reason?
Another saying is. "Loose lips sink ships" Someone may talk or blabber something.
Also people close to BS and HS maybe questioned or have been and their alibis don't match up etc. JMO

Your post caught my eye and sparked a thought process. "top 1% of the top 1%"

BS was a threat to someone because of his wealth and influence on the political scene, he would be a threat to someone also wealthy and powerful but of different ideology, someone who is steering change at top level and needed this source of opposition eliminated. HS would be equally dangerous as BS' heir, she wasn't just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This rules out a pharmaceutical connection in my mind. It is someone who is also in the top 1% of the 1%, with authority and access to ex-military psychopathic quality personnel. I think it is political. This was efficient, quick and untraceable. I think police don't stand a chance of finding the culprit, there will be no trace. I don't think the PIs will solve it either, other than declaring it double murder.

The manner of death was to reduce them to nothing. It sounds as if they were left like sitting dogs with leashes on. More the process inflicted rather than the scene created.

That's as far as I'm going, I won't get into the political ideologies of the Shermans. As far as I'm concerned this was not the cousins or a spurned lover etc.

Murder suicide is right off the cards. In my opinion.

I agree with you. I think the anger and hate which caused a high level professional contract to be put out on them, could involve the massive charity donations, and fund raising they both did. Honey was very good at working with charities, hospitals, universities etc. distributing huge donations, and Barry was very good at earning the money. I do think maybe she truly wanted to do good works, like her crying, grieving, sister said at the funeral " She just wanted to give everything, to every one." Barry on the other hand was in my opinion, more pragmatic, although I am not saying he was a bad man, and expected his donations to give him influence and power in the political world, and in dealings with the huge business deals he made in the world of Big Pharma. He may have been warned, but because of his mega success, and wealth, maybe he was arrogant or proud enough to think that he could do what he wanted with his money. The answer is somewhere in the money trail, but it is so complicated, and so much is hidden at the highest levels, that I doubt those who ordered this hit, or those who carried it out, will every be found, or charged with murder. IMO

The case is being labelled "a tantalizing mystery" by Canadian Press Hmmm
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ionaire-wife-a-tantalizing-mystery/ar-AAv05M6
rbbm
Two bits that i have not read ( or cannot recall ) - the response to BS's comment in his book and that a maid as well as the real estate person found the bodies. from the link.
Canadian Sen. Linda Frum, a close friend of the Shermans, said the comment is chilling in retrospect. "That sets off alarm bells for me," she said. "The fact that he identified that as a possible threat to his life has to be taken seriously."
Their bodies were discovered Dec. 15 by a maid and a real estate agent.

Just had a thought. . . if HS & BS were murdered by one or many, maybe the murderer(s) pulled their bulky? winter coats down that way to provide better access to their throats/necks so a ligature could be applied ?

IMO

So far, many here have speculated that H and BS might have been in the process of entering the house when whatever happened, happened.
Would that imagined narrative change how the m/s, m/m went down if they were actually leaving the house?
imo, speculation.

https://www.cp24.com/

Steve Ryan states it is totally irresponsible to state a double murder by a professional hit because of marks on the Sherman’s wrists without having the totality of the information the TPS have. Totally irrational is what I think as well.

If there's ever case for murder, it's this one. It is very insulting to the Sherman's IMO to say it's murder/suicide. I just wish they had a better security system especially with all these lawsuits. Then there's the the lockbox which they should not have had either. They were too secure in their surroundings and it costs them, sad as it is

If there's ever case for murder, it's this one. It is very insulting to the Sherman's IMO to say it's murder/suicide. I just wish they had a better security system especially with all these lawsuits. Then there's the the lockbox which they should not have had either. They were too secure in their surroundings and it costs them, sad as it is

Do you have a link showing the lock box? The reason I ask is that the realtor had been trying to reach them to arrange a showing, when she couldn't reach them, she went around to the house. That leads me to believe it was a 'by appointment only' with the realtor as an 'exclusive' listing. There would be NO lock box in that case. Also, I do not recall seeing one and let me assure you, I looked closely. ;)

I agree, double murder. Announcement in the not too distant future.

Just had a thought. . . if HS & BS were murdered by one or many, maybe the murderer(s) pulled their bulky? winter coats down that way to provide better access to their throats/necks so a ligature could be applied ?

IMO

Ughh, my mind can go wild thinking about these different scenarios that they could have endured...and I didn't even know the Shermans. I can't imagine how wild the family's thoughts have gone thinking about all of this.

rbbm
Two bits that i have not read ( or cannot recall ) - the response to BS's comment in his book and that a maid as well as the real estate person found the bodies. from the link.

Also telling that Greenspan indicates that after having the house for over a month he doesn’t believe that any conclusion has been reached (by LE, my inference). Quite extraordinary!

I can't help but notice how life has a way of repeating patterns:

• They owned the largest generic drug manufacturing company in Canada.
  • They died a short time apart.
  • They didn’t have a succession plan in place for the business.
  • They left four children behind.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members