‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DA very emotional talking about the case. He is teary eyed and his voice is emotional as he speaks.

They are only playing one audio recording that mm obviously secretly recorded, Jason sounds angry from frustration bc she is clearly ignoring him. Sounds something like he wants to sit down and have dinner together...but can't make it all out.

She was very vague and was evasive when talking about the school project. It's an obvious lie.

So the kids were already in school that early in August and already had a project assigned??

after less then 4 hours of deliberations they are found guilty

DA very emotional talking about the case. He is teary eyed and his voice is emotional as he speaks.
I am so glad the prosecutors are speaking on behalf of Jason. Bless them! This would be so horribly one sided otherwise.

Thank you SO much for your live coverage of the show!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

showing JC's sister reading a letter to the media
showing jurors now. they feel they made the right decision.
images pf JC's skull made the juror throw up

foreman speaking now.
one juror did not believe the choking occurred.
the jurors believe MC and TM conspired and discussed what they would say.
jurors believe TM thought he would outsmart everyone and with his FBI background that he would not be charged.
Interviewer brings up abuse in the marriage and juror says it was not presented in the defense case so they could not consider it.

going to show what JC's kids think of MC now.

The jury spoke loud and clear!

Interesting that jurors had some of the same thoughts as we discussed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Three jurors are speaking. None of them had any doubts about guilt. One of them didn't like Tom's attitude, and that he thought he could outsmart them. Said the defense team never mentioned any abuse.

So the kids were already in school that early in August and already had a project assigned??

She didn't mention a school project. Just said they were going to paint the stone.

before sentencing a letter read from JC's son. DA says it was a hand written letter with scratched out words and he believes with all his heart that the son wrote it. He says all this through tears.

Narrator questioned prosecutor if Jack really wrote his impact statement. Prosecutor said, yes!

Defense already filled appeal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I was so impressed with the prosecutor's passion for the case. He was a strong advocate for JC and the family.

The prosecutors really took this case to heart. One of them was fighting tears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back