‘20/20’ Pre-trial interviews with former FBI agent Tom Martens and Molly Corbett

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish the interviewer asked for details about the art project. How many did you paint? What kind of design were you going for? I don't think she's the type that can think k quickly on her feet.

She didn't mention a school project. Just said they were going to paint the stone.

Sorry, I had quoted someone that had stated it was a school project ( I think the post was on Page 3 or 4). I quoted post #59.

Go to ABC on FB and Twitter to give your opinions.

Defense already filled appeal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Do we know the grounds of the appeal? The requirements for filing an appeal are so strict and limited, the defense must have planned ahead to set this up as a Plan B strategy. It's not like they went back to the conference table and mulled over the evidence and already came up with an expert witness to contradict the evidence presented at trial.

MC is very soft spoken but that is very deceptive. Her body language and her eyes give her away. She is such a blatant liar.

I wish the interviewer asked for details about the art project. How many did you paint? What kind of design were you going for? I don't think she's the type that can think k quickly on her feet.

I am aware of an activity in several cities, where people paint stones or rocks, and place them around town. When you find one of them, you relocate it.

The paving stone or brick had sharp, rugged and rough edges. It is not believable someone would put that on a nightstand and have the wood of their nice furniture scratched up.

Also does not make sense that JC's daughter came to the door after having a nightmare, then was able to fall back asleep with all the screaming, banging and commotion going on.

I am so mad after reading the comments on 20/20 facebook. Everyone is commenting that the Martens should be set free and are innocent. I wish the Corbett family could get their story out there.

Molly hesitated answering when asked if she loved Jason only to eventually say yes.

I am so mad after reading the comments on 20/20 facebook. Everyone is commenting that the Martens should be set free and are innocent. I wish the Corbett family could get their story out there.

Yes, I agree. Had to stop reading the comments. Just shows how dishonest the media has become.

Molly said that SM was told to stay in the room with the dogs!!!!!!!

Oops, there it is! The truth always wriggles out when Molly least expects it. Just like when she said she hoped the science will prove Jason was still standing when the last blow was delivered because the truth is the truth. Not possible given that at least one blow was delivered post-mortem. Now Molly wants us to believe that Jason was still standing when dead.

http://people.com/crime/fbi-agent-daughter-kill-husband-self-defense-abc/

yes I agree it's frustrating to see, but remember that most of those commenting are seeing this case for the first time and only hearing one side of the story, they don't know the background that the rest of us following this case for 2 years know.

She is claiming he had choked her many times and because of this she is alluding to the possibility he was involved in first wife's death.
OMG...the nerve of this stupid psycho witch! Asthma is a lower respiratory problem. Choking is upper respiratory. She never passed human anatomy, yet she was going to be a doctor? What a liar!

Oh, those comments on 20/20's Facebook. Clearly the show painted a very one sided picture of things. One person even said the prosecutor's tears were so fake. I don't even know where to start with that one.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do we know the grounds of the appeal? The requirements for filing an appeal are so strict and limited, the defense must have planned ahead to set this up as a Plan B strategy. It's not like they went back to the conference table and mulled over the evidence and already came up with an expert witness to contradict the evidence presented at trial.
No idea. Reporters mentioned it at end of show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I would always consider prison an appropriate punishment for this type of crime, and I think Molly will get the appropriate supervision she needs; but in TM's case, my feelings go deeper. I feel a much deeper satisfaction at the poetic justice of his punishment. This is where his arrogance and superiority has brought him. Lower than the people he sneered at. Perhaps the only ex-FBI officer in history who couldn't use his skill, experience and influence to keep himself and his family out of trouble.
Pure poetic justice.

I would always consider prison an appropriate punishment for this type of crime, and I think Molly will get the appropriate supervision she needs; but in TM's case, my feelings go deeper. I feel a much deeper satisfaction at the poetic justice of his punishment. This is where his arrogance and superiority has brought him. Brought low by his actions against the people he sneered at. Perhaps the only ex-FBI officer in history who couldn't use his skill, experience and influence to keep himself and his family out of trouble.
Pure poetic justice. I hope he lives for another 20+ years while the world forgets him and he can sit in his cell alone with his thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back