“the person in my daughter’s car was not my granddaughter!”

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To EvaInCa - Except the car was at the tow yard from June 30th to July 15th. Not at the Anthony house.

Salem

Yeah you are right, but the chloroform cleanup happened when they got that car back to the house. CA had time to wash the pants, before the police impounded it.

Who knows, maybe somewhere in that house somebody had some chloroform on hand?

I thought I read somewhere that the tow yard attempted to notify them of the car before the 15th was this right?

This is something you'd say about a dead person.....That's not my father in the casket, he's in a better place.

I wonder if GA saw the decomposed body.

I believe that he did on July 24th. But thanks for this thought, I had never quite thought of it like that.

IMO regardless of the fact that GA is grieving, and although it's a given that he's under tremenous emotional stress that statement speaks volumes. Regardless of all of the said factors above he is acknowledging that there was a decomposing person in the trunk of that car. That sends a very clear message!

It is said that people speak very honestly in times of duress. I think that GA is very clearly in denial that it was his granddaughter Caylee in the trunk of that car. :(

I agree, he is acknowledging that there was a body in that car!

One use for chloroform is cleaning.
The chloroform could be obtained from a hospital.
Ask yourself who had access to hospital supplies?

Do we know where Cindy worked? Is she actually licensed and registered? There would be a big difference in having access to those kinds of chemicals depending on where she worked. In a hospital maybe, but in a drs office or nursing home not likely.

This is My opinion and my theory only, I believe KC in her lies to make GP's believe her, she has tied missing Caylee to the murder in Blanchard park of Nicole it was something that stunned this area of Florida back in July. Perhaps KC is explaining the decomp as part ofthe serial rapist murder that happened in that area. So the GP's are in denial and believing that if they speak about this Caylee she will be harmed by unspeakable people.
If I was a Pathological Liar this is what I would do.........

This thought has crossed my mind as well. This is why I think they are claiming June9th to be such a significant day.

ETA:
Cindy is licensed assuming that the Cynthia I found on file is the same one. Her license doesn't expire until 2009. Going by the address attached to the license (where it is hung basically) it looks to me like she was working for hospice. But it definitely doesn't look to be in a hospital setting.

Chloroform may not be so hard to come by as one might think. Especially if CA doesn't work in a hospital setting, I would be willing to bet that she had no more access to it than Casey for that matter.
Old chemicals like that can be anywhere. I might even be able to dig some up from my grandparents storage shed, lol.
Also on NG one night I saw that one of her producers were able to buy it off the internet in about 10 minutes flat.

I made a mistake the murder in park not in July but June sorry......

Ok What if Casey either sold or gave Caylee away right after the argument just to get even with her mother. And then Casey was doing Chloroform parties and someone died from it and that was the body in her car. That could explain why Casey did not have a problem with living it up while her daughter was gone and why they all keep saying that Caylee is alive.. Why George said what he did about the body and why JB asked for immunity for Casey.

Don't bash me too badly...
I am just sooooo wanting this baby to be alive!!!

This is My opinion and my theory only, I believe KC in her lies to make GP's believe her, she has tied missing Caylee to the murder in Blanchard park of Nicole it was something that stunned this area of Florida back in July. Perhaps KC is explaining the decomp as part ofthe serial rapist murder that happened in that area. So the GP's are in denial and believing that if they speak about this Caylee she will be harmed by unspeakable people.
If I was a Pathological Liar this is what I would do.........

That's how I'd play it too and I lean towards this theory as well. I don't think Casey even intended to tell a lie this good! She was just taking it one lie at a time and it's kinda working for her...unfortunately. She created a story that will make it seem like if a body ends up being, well, she didn't do it.

What he actually said was "the person in my granddaughter's car is not my granddaughter."

George is living in a nightmare from hell. I don't think his statement reflects much of anything but pain.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Bolded by me, I totally agree.
If I were to be living this nightmare I don't think anyone, much less the media, and probably not even LE would get a coherent sentence out of me. I'd be a babbling idiot for the duration.

This statement has bothered me since the day GA stated this on camera. All along we have heard "old pizza" from the Anthony's. GA being ex-LE, this statement concerns me. If it wasn't his granddaughter, then who was it? He says, "the person". Not "the smell" or "there was no body". This tells me, he knows that there WAS decomp in that car and not from an animal. Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere in the threads. I just can't shake that statement out of my head. I know this may not called a freudian slip, but it seems he acknowledged that a body was there. Just wondering how any others feel about this statement. I truly feel the GP's are in thier own private Hades right now, but I don't understand with facts that have emerged how they can still hold faith and belief in Casey. I try to think that maybe they feel they HAVE to be on Casey's side, in order to find the truth about Caylee.
Excellent point. People make errors when they are upset and I think this is one that afffirms Cindy's 911 comments and proves that GEorge is fighting his denial.

Even if they were convinced that Caylee was not alive, they would then also have to be convinced that Casey was the one who did it. For them, she is innocent until proven guilty. With all the crazy stuff Casey may have been involved with, it is possible that she fell in with some shady individuals who would do some terrible things, so as long as there is someone else to blame (even though who she's blaming may not exist lol), I think they are going to blame someone else.
ROFLMAO "fell in with some shady individuals" - i t's more likely SHE is the shady individual given on the interviews with her friends.

Yeah you are right, but the chloroform cleanup happened when they got that car back to the house. CA had time to wash the pants, before the police impounded it.

I thought I read somewhere that the tow yard attempted to notify them of the car before the 15th was this right?

It's illegal to have chloroform expect in specific industries, none of which any of trhe Anthonys are involved with. So it's possession of an illegal substance - more charges.

You know what doesn't make sense to me? GA being LE would have known how extensive the forensic tests would be. So if he knew there had been a body in the car, wouldn't he have done a better job of cleaning? If they couldn't get rid of the car, they could have ripped the carpet out of the trunk and REALLY cleaned the car.

I'm feeling a small, tiny hint of compassion for those dysfunctional grandparents today. After reading nursebeeme's analysis of their coping mechanisms and thinking about how hard it is to deal with my own family's dysfunctions to get them moving in the right direction, I began to feel a bit of how painful this is for them. I lose that tiny kernel of feeling for them when I think of the PR junket they are starting.

Today everything I read still says to me KC did it on her own, and she's not all that smart, hence all the lies and cover-ups and half-assed explanations and incompetent cleaning. CA and GA are slowly coming to a realization, through the morass of their self-defense mechanisms, that Caylee is dead and KC did it. But they figure why throw out KC now, they don't want both gone. And part of helping KC is having money for her defense.

I believe that he did on July 24th. But thanks for this thought, I had never quite thought of it like that.

I agree, he is acknowledging that there was a body in that car!

Do we know where Cindy worked? Is she actually licensed and registered? There would be a big difference in having access to those kinds of chemicals depending on where she worked. In a hospital maybe, but in a drs office or nursing home not likely.

This thought has crossed my mind as well. This is why I think they are claiming June9th to be such a significant day.

ETA:
Cindy is licensed assuming that the Cynthia I found on file is the same one. Her license doesn't expire until 2009. Going by the address attached to the license (where it is hung basically) it looks to me like she was working for hospice. But it definitely doesn't look to be in a hospital setting.

Chloroform may not be so hard to come by as one might think. Especially if CA doesn't work in a hospital setting, I would be willing to bet that she had no more access to it than Casey for that matter.
Old chemicals like that can be anywhere. I might even be able to dig some up from my grandparents storage shed, lol.
Also on NG one night I saw that one of her producers were able to buy it off the internet in about 10 minutes flat.
Cindy does not work in a hospital. Chloroform has not been used as a cleaning agent since the 1970s. It is used in labs and one other industry that neither parent is involed with. The internet sources who are selling it illegally could also be charged. I think pursuing of this is worthwhile for more charges.

Ok What if Casey either sold or gave Caylee away right after the argument just to get even with her mother. And then Casey was doing Chloroform parties and someone died from it and that was the body in her car. That could explain why Casey did not have a problem with living it up while her daughter was gone and why they all keep saying that Caylee is alive.. Why George said what he did about the body and why JB asked for immunity for Casey.

Don't bash me too badly...
I am just sooooo wanting this baby to be alive!!!

We'd have to know how big the trunk is on Casey's car to see if an adult would fit in there.

JB asked for immunity because that is the first thing a defense atty does - to them a "win" is any sentence less than the original charge. A "win" to a derense attorney does not necessarily mean a "not-guilty" verdict only.

Cindy does not work in a hospital. Chloroform has not been used as a cleaning agent since the 1970s. It is used in labs and one other industry that neither parent is involed with. The internet sources who are selling it illegally could also be charged. I think pursuing of this is worthwhile for more charges.

Precisely my point!!
I found her license on the net and searched the address that its connected to- looks to be a hospice.

delusional projection: Grandma saying that it is the media's fault that Caylee has not been found. Grandma says it is the media's fault if anything happens to Caylee. Grandma says the media's actions will put Caylee in a coffin....

In other words (I stated this a couple weeks ago somewhere but can't find it now)...
No matter how Caylee is found, it's a win-win for Cindy and Casey, right?

If not found they can say "See? Caylee isn't dead! She's been taken to another state/country!"

If Caylee's body is found Cindy and Casey can say "See! Y'all waited too long to try and find her and the kidnappers killed her!"

Win-Win, no?

delusional projection:

And it is STRANGE to watch...yes. It is common for persons using these type of defenses to appear insane (the behaviors are pathological...not normal). It is diffficult if impossible to understand them for most people. However, that does not make them guilty of aiding and abetting this crime. It makes them need a good shrink....like yesterday...

Respectfully Snipped....
ITA, I have to keep reminding myself that when I hear/watch the A family.

I agree nursebeeme with your comments and I am not accusing GA. In fact I have a lot of compassion for the grandparents and Lee at this point in time. I just can't imagine what is going on with them. Someone said earlier, sorry I don't remember who, it was in a different thread, that Lee's whole world has changed. And that goes for his parents also. I agree they need counseling, even if they did not need it before, they should have help working through what is happening to them right now.

But - I still have questions regarding GA in the trunk on June 24th, then opening the trunk on July 15th and finding maggots and flys and then the recent reports that the air in the trunk, to quote Nancy, was "saturated" with chloroform.

In my mind the flys/maggots and the chloroform are mutually exclusive. So when did the chloroform get in the trunk? Did Casey wash the car on the evening of the 15th or in the morning before LE came to pick her up for the lying tour?

Doesn't make sense. There has to be something here that we are overlooking. If the grandparents did not put the chloroform in the car, who did? It had to be put in there sometime after the car was picked up at the tow lot on July 15th and before LE impounded for evidence on July 17th (I think it was the 17th).

Salem

I agree. Chloroform and bugs don't mix. So does that mean GA saw/smelled something on June 24th and the search for chloroform began in order to clean the car up? Did Casey get a hint that her dad may be on to her or may have recognized the smell or something in the trunk so she went looking for chloroform to clean it up before the smell became worse? But then she ran out of gas and decided to just abandon the car and then when she went home on July 15th, saw the car there and decided to wash it while she had the chance?

All pure speculation of course, but somehow the chloroform got there and it had to either be Casey or one of the grandparents.

Salem

I agree nursebeeme with your comments and I am not accusing GA. In fact I have a lot of compassion for the grandparents and Lee at this point in time. I just can't imagine what is going on with them. Someone said earlier, sorry I don't remember who, it was in a different thread, that Lee's whole world has changed. And that goes for his parents also. I agree they need counseling, even if they did not need it before, they should have help working through what is happening to them right now.

But - I still have questions regarding GA in the trunk on June 24th, then opening the trunk on July 15th and finding maggots and flys and then the recent reports that the air in the trunk, to quote Nancy, was "saturated" with chloroform.

In my mind the flys/maggots and the chloroform are mutually exclusive. So when did the chloroform get in the trunk? Did Casey wash the car on the evening of the 15th or in the morning before LE came to pick her up for the lying tour?

Doesn't make sense. There has to be something here that we are overlooking. If the grandparents did not put the chloroform in the car, who did? It had to be put in there sometime after the car was picked up at the tow lot on July 15th and before LE impounded for evidence on July 17th (I think it was the 17th).

Salem
Salem...quick question... is there info on George in the trunk on the 24th in the 400 pages...or where exactly did that info come from (I cannot recall). And I agree with you...that if he was in the trunk on the 24th that is strange indeed...he would have had to notice something...

It makes me wonder if there is anything in what Leonard believes...that around the 26th or the 27th was when she was fooling around with the body and dumping the car etc.

I also wonder if Amy's car has been picked up on the video by the Amscott. I could see her going back to the car to dump items (ie laptop, etc) that she wanted to 'position' to fit with her cockamamie story.

again imhoo

aside... if I am wrong about the pathological defense mechanisms on part of the grandparents I will eat my hat with a HUGE GRIN

You know what does not sit well with me, all of a sudden it is thier daughter's car.

Why then call then take her to the police station for theft and or call 911 to have her arrested for theft? They got the car back it was given to her for use. Under both of those circumstances the police would meerly laugh. George should have known this, she was probably hasty and did not consult with him first. Cindy really should have realized this too. But yet they call it her car now and not their car, legally speaking its in their name.

Semantics? Or is their more to this? She was taking her to turn her in to a police station according to the 911 transcripts but was finding everything closed? and was told to call 911? something like that... Is there more here? Or am I looking at it too close? I listened to the taped message that was released and thought she was over reacting during the first call then during the second she sounded concerned. So this is probably just semantics?

Been thinking about this for a while. She had the paperwork from the tow yard allready right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back