03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when Misty gets all ghetto-turkey. "I don't care what people think about me...."

HC: You think Ronald's gonna do a long time?

MC: Yea

HC: Just for the drugs? Never mind

BIG HUGE HHHMMMMMMMM

never mind what?
Never mind as in I just remembered this is being taped. ;) MOO

I think 'daddy' - HC knows a whole lot more than he's sayin'. WHY in God's name hasn't HE TOLD LE everything he knows? huh? Why? Just watching these tapes with him - he KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!!!!

HC: You think Ronald's gonna do a long time?

MC: Yea

HC: Just for the drugs? Never mind

BIG HUGE HHHMMMMMMMM

never mind what?

I've been getting from Lindsey and Hank that they are trying to pull info, only Hank isn't as smooth or subtle about it... LOL

Did yawl catch Misty's secret admirer who sends her $$ because she's cute and innocent and will send $$ to her every week? lol
wonder if its the same guy that was sending KC her money?

Probably......

I think it's from the same tapes, some parts we've heard before on NG's show, and some new. MOO

The ones at the beginning seem to be more of corn row Misty visits, the whole Mexican drug gang part of the conversation I've never heard before.

Oh they're talking about Mexican drug dealers taking Haleigh. TC is talking about it on the tape with his mother.

And Lisa C. is talking to Tommy and mentions "do you know what day today is" so that tape has to be the 1 yr. anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance.

Quick Panthera, look over there! No, not at me! Over there! Wait you missed it. OK, quick, look now! You better go over there and look real good, just not at me.

She sleeps all day until she can pay for her "cakes." She has "cakes" comin'..... lol

It seems like she's got new and old tapes mixed together. I wish there were dates on these things.

HC to MC- "tell me you didn't have..." "nevermind nevermind nevermind..."

Why does everyone sound like the tape is on slow-mode?
Is anyone else getting that?

It seems like she's got new and old tapes mixed together. I wish there were dates on these things.
I think it's the least they could do is put dates on the screen as we read along following the conversations!

That gets me every time... when Ron's mom, Teresa, referring to Misty, asks Ron, "Do you think she's gonna talk?".

It's the way that Teresa says it. The inflection in her voice.

And then Ron subtley seems to remind her that they are being recorded, "just between me, you, and whoever else is listening to this.....".

That one question, almost whispered from Teresa to Ron speaks VOLUMES, to me.

I'm not watching 'cause the wind knocked out the satellite dish. Thanks to everyone for the blow by blow. Sounds like this is one show I might've gotten through without :banghead:.

I think 'daddy' - HC knows a whole lot more than he's sayin'. WHY in God's name hasn't HE TOLD LE everything he knows? huh? Why? Just watching these tapes with him - he KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!!!!

We don't know that he hasn't told all he knows..I'm thinking he has told LE all he suspects...JMO

Mexican drug dealers took Haleigh....I believe I did hear these words tonight from NG :eek:

You heard it - the ones from Crescent City that hang out with Larry. Ron already tried this ploy - if he had $35K he could get Haleigh back but when Tim Miller made that possible - no Haleigh. Guess Ron wanted cash only...

attn LFlorida : RUN LARRY RUN !!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member