03/01/10 Nancy Grace- New jailhouse tapes?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 'daddy' - HC knows a whole lot more than he's sayin'. WHY in God's name hasn't HE TOLD LE everything he knows? huh? Why? Just watching these tapes with him - he KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!!!!
I respectfully disagree.

I don't think Hank, Sr. really knows what happened to Haleigh. I feel he suspects some things, but I don't believe he really knows.

I respectfully disagree.

I don't think Hank, Sr. really knows what happened to Haleigh. I feel he suspects some things, but I don't believe he really knows.
yea maybe you're right - but its the way he asked MC about RC doing a lot of time and then said "for the drugs? - nevermind".

That lil exchange just reeks of knowing something MC told HC at some other place and time

That gets me every time... when Ron's mom, Teresa, referring to Misty, asks Ron, "Do you think she's gonna talk?".

It's the way that Teresa says it. The inflection in her voice.

And then Ron subtley seems to remind her that they are being recorded, "just between me, you, and whoever else is listening to this.....".

That one question, almost whispered from Teresa to Ron speaks VOLUMES, to me.
BBM
Me too and I can't believe NG played it again.

We had mentioned previously in another thread that if she was taking some anti-depressants (which she said she is) that it could affect the lie detector. I hope thats not the next excuse for another epic fail.

ETA: She has used the lack of sleep excuse up already... even though she told her parents that the administrator of the test said she hadn't had enough sleep. I just seriously doubt that!

yea maybe you're right - but its the way he asked MC about RC doing a lot of time and then said "for the drugs? - nevermind".

That lil exchange just reeks of knowing something MC told HC at some other place and time

I think that Hank Sr. has finally realized, he is painfully aware that Misty doesn't tell the truth on a frequent basis, that LE is all over Misty for the simple fact, they believe she is not being truthful. Hank Sr. is very aware by now, that Misty has been buffaloing not only LE, but her own family. He is hopeful she has done nothing but he is also hopeful she knows more - it is the only way she is going to get out of some severe drug charges. He is just smart enough to realize she is going to prison for a very long time unless something is cleared up about Haleigh. JMO

ETA - one alsways has to wonder why LE has not redacted certain things...

What was that exchange between MC and HC in the beginning with them talking about Fields not being her attorney anymore and MC said that "he will get her someone else". Is that old news that I just didn't pick up on?

I think 'daddy' - HC knows a whole lot more than he's sayin'. WHY in God's name hasn't HE TOLD LE everything he knows? huh? Why? Just watching these tapes with him - he KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Oh...

Maybe because when they stole his pain Rx, they made him look like a junkie.

And when he went to the ER worried that his son-in-law had overdosed him, they called him crazy.

And when he called TM, they turned that around on him, too.

JMO

LFlorida - you mean that's why he (HC) hasn't talked? I forgot about some of those. Yea, I guess he would be leary of LE too - but it seems HC is the only one (other than the other bro) that hasn't been "cuffed and stuffed" at some point in time of this whole thing.

PS - My head hurts

What was that exchange between MC and HC in the beginning with them talking about Fields not being her attorney anymore and MC said that "he will get her someone else". Is that old news that I just didn't pick up on?

I think so, with the "he" being LP. JMO.

We had mentioned previously in another thread that if she was taking some anti-depressants (which she said she is) that it could affect the lie detector. I hope thats not the next excuse for another epic fail.

Why on earth do we give a hoot if Misty takes another LDT, especially since she can't seem to pass one?!

Let's hear about Ron taking another one. And Teresa. And Annette.

LFlorida - you mean that's why he (HC) hasn't talked? I forgot about some of those. Yea, I guess he would be leary of LE too - but it seems HC is the only one (other than the other bro) that hasn't been "cuffed and stuffed" at some point in time of this whole thing.

PS - My head hurts

I do believe whisperer and Emeralgem and I were just discussing this earlier today.

See, and to me, it just makes Hank, Sr. seem as if he has a suspicion that Ron may have been involved in 'whatever happened to Haleigh', but not that he knows anything in certainty.

I also doubt that Misty would have told her father the truth. I believe she would want her parents to think she, was completely clueless, and innocent of any wrong doing regarding Haleigh.

Why on earth do we give a hoot if Misty takes another LDT, especially since she can't seem to pass one?!

Let's hear about Ron taking another one. And Teresa. And Annette.

Amen. Any of the players that are not on drugs at the time of the test for that matter.

I think so, with the "he" being LP. JMO.
but LP isn't an attorney - not a practicing one. I took it to be that Fields was wanting out. Because HC then said that this is big for Fields too. oh IDK anymore

And yes Florida - I want to hear MORE about RC and that clan too.

On the new pieces that were released did anyone else get the feeling that some redacted parts were released on purpose by LE. Like the tidbits from Hank & all his neverminds! We do know that NG gets the tapes first according to RC's lawyer.

When TN ask RC bout Misty talking I watched with hubby tonight & he did a rewind 3x & was like WTH is she asking "Do you think Misty talked" he said she should be saying with Misty in jail LE can bring Haleigh home now! Hubby knows nothing only that HaLeigh is missing & I spend way to much time on WS but he did say that the answers would probably be found with the Father's Family. JMO

You heard it - the ones from Crescent City that hang out with Larry. Ron already tried this ploy - if he had $35K he could get Haleigh back but when Tim Miller made that possible - no Haleigh. Guess Ron wanted cash only...

attn LFlorida : RUN LARRY RUN !!!!:D

Ya know, Charlie...I cannot completely divorce myself from some type of retaliation directed at Ron...and the "if I ever find out who stole my daughter" resonates somewhere in my brain...all his reference to Haleigh as a possession...make my head spin...but just keeping myself confused...:crazy: Either way I have no question that Ron and his way of life are the reason Haleigh hasn't been seen since 2.09.09....JMO

Well since they have tried LDT and LVA and hypnosis (that didn't work) do y'all think anyone would ever suggest MC getting a shot of sodium pentathol? I mean c'mon - LDT and hypnosis aren't admissable in court so - boy would that be interesting dontcha think?

It was pleasant to see some things on NG that I had not seen, I was really expecting the tapes to repeat repeat repeat only things that we had seen already.

I respectfully disagree.

I think you are very right on this smart blonde. Hank Sr. does not know what happened to Haleigh. But what he DOES know is that his daughter Misty knows what happened to Haleigh!
I get that feeling every time he advises her to tell the truth and that this Haleigh thing has to end. He knows Misty is deep into the true story of the night Haleigh disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor