04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Morning kaRN! :seeya: These pics are funny, nothing like a bit of humour to start the day.

BIhLnYGCYAAGyH-.jpg:medium

OMG, :floorlaugh: where do you come up with this stuff :floorlaugh:

I'm not surprised she expects this. She thinks she controls the Universe. Hate to admit the Schaedenfreude but it makes her check in to death row that's coming all the sweeter.

From what she said via Carr...sounded like she'd already studied up on being a lawyer/paralegal way before.

Wasn't able to keep up with threads yesterday. Can someone please post the name of the expert the defense wishes to call in surrebuttal? Thank you in advance!

Is that the guy that used to show up in court everyday? I think he's "special" ... Like ride the short bus special. Shame really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that's him. Yep short bus.

Wow! Where do I sign up to become a donor? I'm full of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: so much laughter this morning. It minimizes the Circus/Marathon trial stress, at least for me it is.

I'm not surprised she expects this. She thinks she controls the Universe. Hate to admit the Schaedenfreude but it makes her check in to death row that's coming all the sweeter.

Morning Kathy. How are you feeling. I received an email from Samantha Alexander about my donation and posted it in the Observers thread.

Are you going to court?

Thank you!! I didn't know Dr. Horn was returning, I can't wait. I pray he shuts down the DT, and secures the jury for JM. Justice for Travis

You made me feel hopeful :)

Never ever lose hope my friend!!

Did you happen to see the interview the other day with the woman who had worked with JA as a waitress? She said JA made SEVERAL trips to Mesa every time she thought he was up to something. I think that lady was on Dr. Drew.

I'd like to know where that restaurant was. When Jodi met Travis she was living with Darryl in their co-owned home in Palm Desert, CA. Palm Desert is a straight 4 hr. drive to Mesa on I-10 E... the same I-10 E JA drove way out of her way from Yreka to get to in Pasadena on June 4....the same I-10 in Pasadena which is two hrs. east of ALV's home in Long Beach. Another strike against ALV imo is her certain knowledge, having lived and worked near I-10 for decades, of how damning JA's murder route planning was.

Wasn't Arias trying to give the impression she mailed the check? Maybe she did and the cops found it. Who knows? Maybe it was her ticket back into the house, finally making a payment on the car.
I wish the cops would find monies missing from his bank account and it all led back to Arias.

I loved this picture before I knew what they were saying. And now to quote Chandler Bing- It's perfection. :floorlaugh:

I'm curious as to what they were saying for Judge Stephens to be laughing like that? I mean, I've seen Juan smiling before, but not JS.

The Defense argument is something like this:

Jodi premeditated and planned to murder Travis. She staged a burglary to get the gun, made plans for a "road trip" to end up at Ryan Burns' home in Utah, brings a knife, rents a car, dyes her hair, buys and borrows gas cans, puts her license plates upside down, turns off cell phone, neglects to visit any stops on this planned vacation, deletes photos, cleans the crime scene, manipulates those around her...

To argue that she acted in self defense/battered woman AND fit of passion is downright hilarious!! She committed a "crime of passion" WITH WEAPONS SHE BROUGHT!

So they must be thinking this is a clear case of PREMEDITATED PASSION? PREMEDITATED SELF DEFENSE? SELF DEFENSE MORPHING INTO CRIME OF PASSION? HUH?:floorlaugh:

Good one, here have a little more Kool-Aid, you almost have the logic right :drumroll:

When DD was testifying Det Flores walked up to area where the witnesses r
Sworn in, I wonder if he brought in new evidence? It was during a break. Wonder what he was doing.. Can't find video but think its in her late testimony.
My computer is broke on iPhone please excuse my errors...

Two things:

1. Is it too much to ask that they NOT allow JA 'fans' to sit in the gallery

2. Is it too much to ask that every time the DT whines for more with JA and her 'fair trial' that JS has to first review the pictures of TA severed throat, stabbings, etc. to help her process her decision.

Samatha Alexander has the most expressive, pain-filled, anguish ridden eyes. I do not even know her, but watching her go through all this nonsense makes u want to hug her and assure her that, in time, the pain becomes tolerable. Raw always, to some degree, but less painful in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy