04/22/2013 - waiting for rebuttal to continue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those back wounds are terrible, just horrible. And JW downplays to the coroner and calls those wounds "shallow". Says Jodi reached over Travis shoulders to stab him. I wanted to slap JW that day, I do not like that woman.

"Shallow?"

How deep can it be stabbed someone in the top middle of the back to bone? Certainly not as deep as slicing through the neck.

So you're saying I have to watch Nancy Grace?:facepalm:

So sorry......I wouldn't begin to know where to find all the diary/journal entries. There are millions of pages.
I do enjoy that part of HLN with the journals because we get to read along about what a demented mind JA has.

So sorry......I wouldn't begin to know where to find all the diary/journal entries. There are millions of pages.
I do enjoy that part of HLN with the journals because we get to read along about what a demented mind JA has.

If you don't want to actually watch the Nancy part of the show, just mute it when her face and voice come on there.

Not your fault. Guess I gotta put on my wadding boots. I don't know how much I can find cause I can't watch the show regularly. I don't have but basic cable.

Omg seriously can you imagine LE doing a lineup of all her ex's to identify! Like will the real you know what please stand.:floorlaugh:

If they wanted to know the rightful owner of said p*, they could find out. Remember how unceremoniously they came knocking on Michael Jackson's door to corroborate the child's description of his junk.

I think there is so much titillation in this trial already that the prosecution has to weigh its probative value. After all, it's just another lie and they already have it down tight that this defendant lies; therefore, the jury is free to not believe anything she says.

Otherwise, penisgate is meaningless to the prosecution of this DP case.

Not your fault. Guess I gotta put on my wadding boots. I don't know how much I can find cause I can't watch the show regularly. I don't have but basic cable.

S'all I have is basic cable. Late night there's not much to watch and I sometimes keep HLN on (with no sound because I'd loose my mind if I had to listen to most of it) and I happen to notice the journal pages up - then I pay attention lol

I really hate to refer anyone to HLN, it's like a jail sentence LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjpI-kFFT1w

I need a barf bag for this one.

Seriously, this doesn't have it's own thread? I can't believe it.

Seriously? She lent Travis money, got $96 in overdraft fees that she "knows" he ain't gonna pay. (uhm, that means you bounced a lot of stuff Jodi) and THEN she says she gave him $80 MORE bucks.

That's a riot. That was on feb 1. Wasn't she thanking Travis January 20 something for putting money in HER account? WTF?

I have seen all the gruesome pictures but I need to re-watch the ME's testimony. He distracted me with his overflowing hotness so I was not paying close attention to what he actually testified to, like I should have been.

The good doctor is hot at that, even when his eyes pop open at JW thinking she knows more than he does. He's even hot when he glares at her ridiculous suggestions. Think Dr. D. cross. Just watch the cross-examine part by JW. Wilma is beyond silly.

LOL that's funny.
I think it was just in the diary but if Jodi Einstein knew how to get data out of the damaged camera, makes one wonder why she threw it in the wash in the first place. Wow, I'm back to square 1 again :banghead:

I think her IQ data is fake too.. Her writing script resembles a sixth grader. What she says in her diaries are not intelligent. She certainly doesn't look, or act intelligent. Her Einstein comment was wishful thinking..As far as the comments from TH's about her being gorgeous..OMG, one eye is slightly crossed. She has crooked teeth, large murderous hands.. No, nothing at all attractive about that killer.. IMO

Do we know who introduced her to the company? ty

I thought I heard it was a customer at a restaurant she was working at who told her about PPL. I think it's a MLM and they were probably recruiting her.

BBM - Detective Flores did an amazing job with this case! He had JA figured out before her first phone call to him. His investigation of this case, along with Mr. Martinez's prosecution, will lead to a conviction. :twocents:

I've often wondered what he thought the moment somebody told Flores 'Jodi Arias is on the line for you'. All in a split second.... a jolt of disbelief, thrill, angst, gathering of thoughts.... etc.

On another note, and IMO, Lifetime is not the right venue for this story. It belongs on HBO, Starz or Showtime. No way to tell the necessary salacious points of this case on soft hitter Lifetime.

I think her IQ data is fake too.. Her writing script resembles a sixth grader. What she says in her diaries are not intelligent. She certainly doesn't look, or act intelligent. Her Einstein comment was wishful thinking..As far as the comments from TH's about her being gorgeous..OMG, one eye is slightly crossed. She has crooked teeth, large murderous hands.. No, nothing at all attractive about that killer.. IMO

She does have an above average 119 IQ as Dr J Demarte stated. But I know her emotional IQ is that of a child.

The good doctor is hot at that, even when his eyes pop open at JW thinking she knows more than he does. He's even hot when he glares at her ridiculous suggestions. Think Dr. D. cross. Just watch the cross-examine part by JW. Wilma is beyond silly.

He reminds me of Rob Lowe, when he was younger.

LOL!

Hey, that's an idea. The JA files - it's own thread!
I really do believe that JA wrote and even re-wrote lots of those to make Travis a monster and her an angel. Of course the journal entries after she killed TA.

I wonder when she stopped writing in her "real" journal.

Honestly, I'd journal while in relationships, but once I started to see what BS was going on with my ex's and KEPT going on with my ex's, I'd set the journal aside for months at a time. It's hard for me to believe she was faithful to this journal and consistent since 1995. And if she actually was like me, then she'd have pages upon pages of blank room to create some great fiction if she'd stopped writing in her journal in earnest before these dates.

I have never copied and pasted a picture into one of my posts. as long as i credit where i got it from, no worries? if this one has already been posted let me know. its a picture of "dr samuels office"

Yeah, those back wounds are terrible, just horrible. And JW downplays to the coroner and calls those wounds "shallow". Says Jodi reached over Travis shoulders to stab him. I wanted to slap JW that day, I do not like that woman.
JA was so alert during JM's rebuttal when he was describing how the wounds may have occured. It was almost like she was thinking "Yes that's how it happened."

Aaaaand welcome to Tuesday! Hooray.

I can't find any more journal readings. can anyone help?

Who uses the words, "naught" and "nay" in their personal journals? Or lies in their own journal? Crazy, she's trying to be some romance writer while justifying herself and alibiing in case she gets caught doing something hinky.

JA was so alert during JM's rebuttal when he was describing how the wounds may have occured. It was almost like she was thinking "Yes that's how it happened."

Aaaaand welcome to Tuesday! Hooray.

I sometimes think JA is so cray-cray that she'll stand up and shout, "NO, I used my right hand and stabbed him on the left side first!" or something to that effect.
Maybe I dreamt that........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member