10-year Anniversary

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Went to Prison talk, but no way in hell am I gonna sign up there. As much as I want to lurk, I'm not gonna add to their head count.

Dani_T said:
Doesn't the photo say 2001 under it?
Thanks obviously I didn't look very hard at it

I am link challenged, but there are three letters on the Op/Ed page in Sunday's Dallas Morning News that are responses to the two Darlie articles earlier this week. FYI for those interested.

dasgal said:
Uggg. And awards? Second to none? Give me a break. Revolutionary Vision? Apparently he hasn't gotten out much. Barf puke barf. Ok, I'm just a little obsessed here, but this has me pretty shaken.....
I thought that was poorly written, too. Just a bunch of hype. Most people probably know it is a new profession for him so how can he be all those things without years of experience as a foundation?

Jeana (DP) said:
Mary and Goody know some other hang outs. I'll ask them to post them. I don't even go there. I read at prison talk that one day, but they all are in love with someone in prison and its too sad. Apparently, he doesn't like me too much though. Don't know why . . .
I don't really know any hangouts for the gals from the old dark side. I don't post anywhere but here, GAC, occasionally A&E, and CourtTV. Cami probably runs into them more than i do/

Goody said:
I don't really know any hangouts for the gals from the old dark side. I don't post anywhere but here, GAC, occasionally A&E, and CourtTV. Cami probably runs into them more than i do/

Nah not me, I only post on aande, here and courttv and the new darlie forum at www.crimeshots.com. I did run into some of them on the Scott Peterson's boards a few years back....same old same old. I got chastized by Marlene for not discussing the Peterson case so I told her "what's to discuss" he's guilty as far as I am concerned so they booted me, LOL. No loss.

cami said:
Nah not me, I only post on aande, here and courttv and the new darlie forum at www.crimeshots.com. I did run into some of them on the Scott Peterson's boards a few years back....same old same old. I got chastized by Marlene for not discussing the Peterson case so I told her "what's to discuss" he's guilty as far as I am concerned so they booted me, LOL. No loss.
Booted huh?LOL!I've read and enjoyed alot of your posts on various boards Cami (I know,get a life,but I have abroken foot right now and don't have anything better to do!)So keep on making friends wherever you go! Check out PTO-They'll really love you there!

Jimthecarpetguy said:
Booted huh?LOL!I've read and enjoyed alot of your posts on various boards Cami (I know,get a life,but I have abroken foot right now and don't have anything better to do!)So keep on making friends wherever you go! Check out PTO-They'll really love you there!

Oh hey thanks Jim. I might check it out, I am so many darn forums now it isn't funny. I post on the Jeffrey MacDonald as well...my other favourite case... Well none us here can say "get a life" since we are all posting daily, LOL. It will help you convalese...

Jeana (DP) said:
WOW!!! I see from Darlie's updated photo that there is no shortage of makeup and bleach on death row:

MORE AT (YOU MAY NEED TO REGISTER - OR GO TO WWW.BUGMENOT.COM

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...wlett/stories/060406dnmetroutier.7db9f4b.html

check this out, who does Darlie remind you of in that photo.....

She looks like Madonna in the 1980's when she did "Desperately Seeking Susan"

dssbadge_big.jpg

I don't see that at all. I don't want to be unkind, but there are a few people I can think of that she resembles more. :confused:

cami said:
hahahahahahah. Exactly why I don't bother. You go, girl!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back