100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you believe you should be relieved of all responsibility for this crime based on your obviously false perception that TA kept coming at you YET never catches you? (Despite that he kept coming and coming and was enraged?)

How could you know the gun would still be there since you hadn't been there for about 2 months?
H
How many coincidences or excuses are we to believe? Since In order to do so we would have to drop all our common sense and throw out the testimony of all other witnesses whom we have no reason to believe have any stake in lying.

Which football team has a linebacker that moves the way you demonstrated in court? ;)

1) What were you doing while Travis was by the sink apsirating blood onto the backsplash?

2) Why did Travis text and say you are just like your Mother?

3) What happened to the floor mats in the rental car?

4) If you were always so broke why were you always ditching work and going on trips?

5) What is the real reason Rachel wanted you out of her house when you were renting there. Did you pay her? How?

6) Can we see all the cancelled cheques you wrote from 2007-June 2008?

7) As a teenager were you ever referred for counselling?

8) What did Det. Flores know about your family when he told you post arrest that your family was concerned but not suprised?

9) When you were living with Daryl and were so broke that the house was going into foreclosure why did you a) take off to Vegas for the PPL convention b) get breast implants

10) Can we see all your bank statements and income tax information from 2007-June 2008?

11) What were the pills that Daniel Freeman said was in your backpack?

OK. Passing the time until this afternoon. Some of these twitter questions are hilarious.

Desert Mom‏@DesertMomSays

Juror question # 7 for #jodiarias : "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Christine ‏@thebookgirl985

@poizyn Right?? I might try "Hey #JodiArias are you just playing Double Dog Dare with Casey Anthony?"

How could you say that TA was courting you back when in fact he was busy dating another woman?

Why would you think it was normal or ok to peep into his home while he was with another woman?

Isn't it rue he was done with this relationship after he sent those texts telling you to leave him alone, that you had gone too far with your lack of boundaries and your constant drama?

In fact, he firmly stated that you scammed him and that you were the worst thing that ever happened to him. So then you take a trip incognito to AZ and you want to make us believe he knew you were coming?

Not only were you jealous and angry that he wasn't taking you to Cancuun but isn't it true you were not going to accept his rejection of you without reprisals?

Wasn't that tape you recorded as part of your plan to ruin him if he didn't dance to your tune since it seems you must have your way even if it means stripping this young man of any privacy in his life?

You obviously felt safe enough to walk into his home any time day or night, even falling asleep waiting for him to get home?

How is this abuse on his part?

Weren't you the one who continued on a daily basis to insinuate yourself into his life even from 1000 miles away?

Why did you sneak in on him and watch him when you showed up on June 4th instead of announcing yourself like most people do?

Does a person who fears another just walk right into that persons home without fear of any reaction?

Why was TA sitting in the shower for full body pics? How does this show his new physique?

Isn't it more than likely he is sitting there in that small space, vulnerable to you because you had a weapon on him?

The look on his face is not something he would have had time to see and if both of you liked that face shot of him sitting in the shower then why did you delete it?

my question:

Who's on first? (abbott costello routine... from now on referred by me as the JA/JM cross)

Have you studied DV manuals?

How do you know the terminology so well?

Since you've had years to perfect your testimony, how come it still makes absolutely no sense with the evidence of what happened in that bath/bedroom?

How does your memory just crystallize on direct and re-direct but gets foggy during the only cross exam by the state?

I read the entire thread but still can't remember if some of the questions I posted were already asked. When I know that there is yet another day of JA testimony coming my brain gets all scrambled and I begin to shake like my Shih Zu during a thunder storm.

You said that on January 22nd you stopped by to check on Travis, afraid he might want to jump off a bridge. You claim he got angry after YOU wouldn't lend him money and he proceeded to kick you. Why did the texts say that he in fact lent you money that very same day?

How did the closet shelving not flip up since it is a peg system?

Were you dropping off the stolen DVD/remote the day you went to see DB?

Why did you fill up the gas cans for your "trip to Utah" AFTER you called Travis to let him know you were coming?

You told Det. Flores that if you killed Travis, you would BEG for the death penalty. Is that what you are doing now with all your ridiculous stories? Are you begging us to kill you?

What was Travis referring to when he said you are just like your mother? What did you tell him about your mother?

Duct tape was found on the laundry room floor. What did you use the duct tape for?

As I posted in yesterdays thread....

Snidely Whiplash said:
I really hope that one of the jury's questions is the same one once posed by Stewie Griffin:

'So, is there any tread left on the tires, or at this point is it just like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?'

If he made you fear for your life by taking a linebacker stance, did you have the gun in your hand already or did you have to jump to the closet to get it?

If he stated he was going to kill you, why did you stick around for the confrontation?

Have your grandparents been in touch with you?

How do you feel about dying?

Q: What is the meaning of Life?

Q: How many licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

1) How did the camera get in the washer?
2) If it truly was self defense, why did you not call the police?
3) Why did you only mention the gun holster yesterday?

4) ... I can't come up with any more. I've already convicted this witch.

If you did not hear Travis coming after you until you went into the closet why would you enter the closet knowing he had been in the bathroom and the quickest way into the closet for him would have been from the bathroom to cut you off? Wouldn't the most likely exit have been the door to the stairs if he was that far behind you?

If he truly planned to kill you wouldn't he have run for the gun first since he was standing a few feet away from it and knew exactly where it was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum
Back