100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury are the ones deciding her fate it is in her best interest to answer as many of those questions as possible IMO

JA looks really stupid with that ponytail, my girls were in elementary school last time their hair looked like that. Don't know of any 32 year old that would comb their hair in that fashion.

In all the interviews Jodi's hair is luxuriant, obviously an object of pride entailing lots of time and attention. With Flores and in last night's Dr. Drew video, she's shone repeatedly, almost obsessively, running her fingers through it. Her current dirty, limp haired court persona will hopefully strike the jurors as just another of her lies.

katiecoolady
Verified Court Watcher Join Date: Oct 2004

Does the courtroom look full family side?

What doll are we talking about?

h7C5AF372

That might be the one.. ;) Good grief, I'd be insulted if I were a juror...How stupid does she think they are? And after that display standing next to Wilmott, why bother continuing to lower the chair? At some point, it's just an insult to their intelligence.

Well I am 36 minutes because I lost electricity for unknown reason *sigh*. I have one hr to watch before another dr's apptment. Darn darn darn. Anything interesting?

her mom brings clothes for her daily (or the Defense team) usually given by family.

This is totally her moms chance to do a bit of payback for the spoon comment.

"Honey how about the wedding dress you bought for your and travis' wedding"
ugly_bm_dress.png

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

:eek: Seriously, is this Question for real ?

JMO ... but I just do NOT see what this has to do with Travis' murder !

IMO, the FOCUS of these questions from the Jury should be about WHY she killed an innocent man !

MOO ... :moo: MOO !

:please:
I think if Darryl paid it would show she was always a man user. If she paid, then went into foreclosure, her priorities are poor.

Well I will say this...that is a camera that also went through a cycle in the washing machine. Hard to say if there would have even been any damage even if it was kicked.

Which of course, the lack of damage to it after going through possible kicking around a murder scene and through a cycle in the washing maching and it still had no damage makes it seem much more unlikely Travis would have instantly turned murderous over it falling a couple of feet! LOL!!

The camera was shielded by a towel and clothes in the washing machine, preventing it from sustaining any damage.

Trust me, bridge cameras are fragile. You don't just kick one down a hallway and not cause any external damage to it.

It has been a big question for me as to HOW JA's sustained her lifestyle and all her road trips and camera's and rent money on part time waitress jobs. This question, for me, goes to is it her pattern to take money from other people, family, men she dates, steals to pay for things like boob job when she can't pay for rent or groceries.

Shows a pattern of using other people or stealing IMO.

ITA! She also claimed that Travis was borrowing money from her. I think her financial situation IS relevant.

JA just said something to herself. LOL Did you guys see that? She looks worried to me!! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth