100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan's court room etiquette, demeanor, knowledge and preparedness is so impressive compared with the DT...

OMG, look how she's dressed today!!! Are those doll clothes?? Please..

What doll are we talking about?

h7C5AF372

If this jury is aware of or in any way influenced by the negative backlash CA's jury received, I think I'm okay with that.. Maybe one positive thing to come of that is that future jurors take that responsibility seriously. Just hope she's found guilty of 1st degree premed murder.

Thanks for this thought! I hadn't considered that aspect...hopefully they will find her guilty of 1st degree premed murder...unlike some place in Florida ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL. Thanks okay. According to the Law of Attraction we shouldn't even be watching this trial. :twocents:

Agreed. We should all be ready to immediately use smudge sticks of burnt sage at minimum to purify our homes after this trial is over. We might need a shaman or something!

The look on the judges face when bumbling Nurmi tries to read questions in front of her is priceless...

oh boy. Mr Nurmi not doing well on his objections.

But Mr Martinez yet to speak up on his individual choices...so this is interesting.

Nurmi is jumping alll over the place with his objections...anything to drag it out.

If she has them approach each time, why don't they just stay up there and do it all!

I think the judge is looking forward to the answers to these questions :clap:

Seems that Willmott person is coaching Jodi on the questions....of course! :banghead:

I love this. I love that jurors get to ask questions. I wish that were the case in every state.

This ain't going so well for Nurmi/Jodi. So far he's had about 10 objections and only one has been sustained.

JA looks really stupid with that ponytail, my girls were in elementary school last time their hair looked like that. Don't know of any 32 woman year old that would comb their hair in that fashion.

Probably a defense tactic to make her look so innocent and pure! FAIL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela