100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all moving too fast for my slow-witted mind but I think these jurors are completely spot on with all of the questions. Totally keyed in!

Um I blacked out due to alcohol before too. That doesn't mean you have rolling blackouts for the rest of your life. :waitasec:

when did you realise you had memory loss? her answer is - when she pulled over in the car to find water. she is really starting to mess up now. she started talking about blacking out on alc when she was 15 and not even answering the question.

Um Jodi...you said you get "foggy" & have memory loss when men yell at you & scramble your brain. Now you've only had memory loss once prior to June 4th?

Did anyone see you wearing a finger splint? I wore it to work, but I don't know if anyone noticed?
She felt compelled and put on the spot to answer 48 Hours and Inside Edition questions, but not under oath in a court of law?

Ha! Proof she recently made up the holster. She forgot the story already!!

She was coached to answer that way imv. Her bringing up that the gun was in the holster (for the first time) yesterday, saying that she knew of a holster when she found the gun cleaning, but couldn't remember about the holster on June 4th.

Screams of KN all over it imv... (but you're the lawyer - I'm not so you can keep laughing) :)

This is like version #103...

Blood on hands in desert, blood on feet and hands in desert, shoes are in desert...

I'm glad there are some avid note takers on this jury.

"Attribute it" pronounced incorrectly.

I swear she learns these words from her Word of the Day Calendar since she cannot pronounce them.

Hello everyone! I just got here. I know I must have missed A LOT. I won't ask for a recap but do you think it is going well for the prosecution??

Except she had already called Travis to tell him she was coming when she got gas, according to reports I read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member