100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and she wants to stick to her story that shooting him in the head caused NO blood in the bathroom?

she said "there was NO blood" huh??

The jurors questions were so good. I feel such relief. She can't fool them. She's not believable or likable. She forgot to "feel" while answering questions. She even suggested she's like a computer.

:skip:

"Did you ever see a Dr. for your memory issues."

I don't remember. (that's what she basically said) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I dont know if this has been confirmed, but via twitter I have learned there is a juror who is Mormon. I dont know anything more than that yet.

Not with those $300 boobies:what:

O/T - did they really cost just $300.00? Or are you guys just being funny? I've always been curious cause I see that dollar amount thrown around here a lot. $300.00? Did she buy them at Walmart?

I missed a little bit too...did they ask anything about camping with 9mm?

Oh yeah!!!

She was asked with whom she went panning for gold.

She could only come up with one first name, Calvin [probably Klein] - a dishwasher. She said there was another dishwasher and a couple of other guys.

Translation: just more BS!

I got so caught up with her only being able to come up with Calvin's name that I tuned out anything she might have said about the 9mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne