DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roflmao!!!!

The jury hates her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highlight of the day: Jude asking what her definition of "*advertiser censored*" is

"June 4th was very different in that...I had brought a gun, and I had a large knife...this time."

Interesting that the jury questions so far have not mentioned ANY of the sexcapades, including the baptism sex, car sex, porch sex.

They get it - they are asking about all the trivia that makes no sense.

This is not about sex to the jury - it is about murder.

Please - anybody!!!!!

Has one question been asked that yielded something new novel or useful?
Has this jury asked anything that turned out to be revealing to those of us who have listened to this pile of horse manure now for over 6 weeks???

They don't seem to grasp that she lies constantly. They are wanting her to make sense...she never will. They seem naive to be asking these questions as if she'll be honest imo.

Two jurors who really got Juan's point. WHAT MADE THIS INCIDENT DIFFERENT?

I knew it! I knew I was going to get a headache and now it's here! Her voice is like a hot skewer into my head! Usually I can just turn it off and go away for a while but I refuse to miss any of this. Send some good karma my way if y'all are so inclined. :D

She was terrified of Travis yet she moved closer to him...makes no sense whatsoever!

Some of these questions tell me the jury liked Juan's approach. They are asking about points Juan made.

:rocker: these jurors are totally on to her!! The question about why June 4th was different than the other times TA got "violent" was awesome!!!

I missed some... Has she been asked about camping with 9mm yet??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, one jury questioned why she would go camping with a group of men that she feared. lol

If she talked this fast during the rest of the trial it would have been over in 3 days.
Total motor mouth--what kind of pill did they give her in jail to bring on this rapid slinging of bs

Her ankles were scratched because he was clawing at her to get her to stop!

She makes Travis sound like some kind of charging Rhinoceros. Totally not believable.

June 4th was different because I knew I was going to kill him but I didn't know if it would go to plan and be more difficult, so I was terrified.

HR Person! HR Person! I LOVE it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member