100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever see a doctor for your memory problems?

OMG!

DYING OVER HERE!

yea right you didn't know he was mad when he was banging his head, lol yea sure.

Im in Scotland and 2 secs on Google I know where the fuel stations are on I5 !lol

"Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues?" Oh my gosh! My FAVORITE juror question! Thank you whoever you are!

She's running off of a hyper-focus high. She believes she is doing well, she's used to talking herself out of trouble. It appears by her demeanor because she is very satisfied with her answers and cannot view the totality of the situation in the moment.

Ooops, didn't she say she had to ask the cop to help her put her license plate on - not Ryan?

My questions: Why do you usually speak of Travis in the present tense? Do you realize he is dead? Or do you think he is alive in your head, just for you now?

GREAT question about he pounding and you going after him.

I looked on mapquest and they had no gas stations and no Utah. I was aiming that way? see? over there. I was just going in that direction? till i hit Utah

She's just so upbeat and chatty today! Compliant to the judge even!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're driving a long way to someplace you've never been you wouldn't think about finding out where the nearest gas stations??? I would cover all the bases. And what kind of man would want you to drive all alone to see him. Why wouldn't he meet her half way? Ryan was an alibi. There is no way she's driving all that way for him.

did she just say he had only hurt her twice after recently changing testimony to 4 incidents?!

I have to agree with NG about this. She said Jodi speaks as if they're still a couple.
Can someone please tell me...how long were they REALLY serious about each other?

Have there been any questions at all that seem like they favor Jodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf