DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thud!!!

Mental issue!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married my high school sweetheart, he's been my one and only. She had men on every corner! :what:

Did you ever seek medical help for your mental condition? Best question ever! Well, other then asking her what a *advertiser censored* was.

Lamo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Have you taken medication for your mental condition????

Have you ever gotten help for your mental condition?

omg omg omg lmfao "did you ever seek medical help for your mental condition"
I'm in tears laughing

I wonder how the Mormon Community feels about Jodi identifying with them?

OH MAN, she is grouping herself with Monet and Van Gogh!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many men were you willing ot be involved with at the same time??? I AM DYING HERE! And I'm at work. Trying to "work." OH GAWD! What a great day.

lmao now they are just messing with her.

mental issues? I don't think I have mental issues

memory issues? I don't think I have one.

hahahahaha

The jurors think - excuse me - KNOW she's crazy and needs meds!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAAA

Medical condition and medication for memory issues? Go Jurors!

Why would you run back into a bathroom with no escape when you were told the gun was not loaded.
Why would Travis care about a gun being pointed at him if he knew it was not loaded.
She would have had to load it if it was not ready to fire--no time for that

Oh, I agree with you. The stalker/psychopath feeling is real and I have run into it in people. I absolutely agree. I was trying to point out that someone's sexual standards (whether Jodi or Travis) would not likely be a reason a Mormon juror would find one way or another. But, I am definitely with you - having had my own experience with a person with similar issues that we see in JA.

My personal feeling is if there is a Mormon on this jury they will hate what she did to Travis as much as anyone, or even more, because she she has thrown her "faith" under the bus along with everyone and everything else in her life. She doesn't believe in the Mormon faith. She seems to talk a lot about nothing and knows nothing from her heart about your faith.

I am sorry you have had to deal with anyone with any similar issues.

They keep throwing "memory issue" at her. They are calling her out as a liar.

:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member