100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. Didn't she get baptized into the Mormon faith in November 2006? Wouldn't she have read the Book of Mormon prior to being baptized?

My take on that is that she only joined for Travis. Notice she doesn't practice the religion anymore. From my point of view, she was never truly serious about being a Mormon. MOO.

If you're in a good marriage, I think it's good to exchange passwords. Since I'm disabled, my DH knows my FB passwords, e-mail, even WS ;) But it's quite clear that he only uses them if something may happen to me, and it's not permission to snoop.

And of course if have my teenage DS's passwords, and I do snoop - but for an entirely different reason. I want to make sure he's on the straight and narrow and not watching *advertiser censored* while we're sleeping. He's a good kid though, so my snooping is much less than it used to be. Besides, he knows mama bear is a watchin.

In the case of JA and TA - password exchanges iMHO are completely unacceptable.

MOO

Mel

My husband is too dense to keep track of his own password much less anyone else's.

I'm just saying a juror asked about the book of Mormon and if there is a Mormon juror, they may have less respect for Travis because of his actions.

If your not mormon please dont answer for us because you are wrong about what I would be thinking. I would be glad the defense could not pull the wool over my eyes because I have no doubt Jodi knew what she was doing was wrong (sexually) and she butchered him....NO self defense or abuse :furious:

Ok, I found an exerpt from the email on the HLN site...

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”"

BBM
She testified the other day using the word, "posterity."
Just more proof that she did write that email to LA.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The court is now asking for the camera crew techs to try and help fix the sound issue. Juan heads to the side room for a break. #JodiArias

She isn't answering the questions well at all, considering she's had ALL morning to get her lies down pat....

I found out I needed glasses when I took the vision test at the DMV to get my first driver's license. Doesn't California have vision tests for dl's?

Yes, Laura. My DL even says 'must wear glasses' - something to that effect.

Wait a sec! If the photos were taken in July, then why in one the pics of her wearing them her hair is blonde???

I'm just saying a juror asked about the book of Mormon and if there is a Mormon juror, they may have less respect for Travis because of his actions.

Regardless of their respect for him, they would be overly offended that their religion is being drug through the mud in order to defend this murderer who also committed the same sins as Travis.

One has nothing to do with the other. . .IMO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer

Court staff says the Arias trial may move to another courtroom because of technical difficulties. That may affect the live feed.
Expand

The first question was the only one I didn't like...

Did TA pay for majority of trips? If yes, was that a factor in you questioning his choices? E.g introduction to others and sleeping arrangements. Was it, his money, his choices?

I'm happy with the other 21, though!

I actually was happy about that question because to me it showed he didn't need to be in control as she is trying to have us believe.

I think that she lied about the REAL Steve Carell writing to her and Travis called her out on it. I could be completely wrong, but I think that there was some love of "The Office" (which the real Steve Carell was the star of) and she actually lied and said that he had emailed her. Otherwise, where is this other guy?

I hate to say this, but I think she picked that up from Travis. I watched one of his PPL videos last night, and he used the word "de-edify" him in the same way. Bizarre.

Maybe the word he was trying to use was "deify" (make someone "god-like") instead of "edify" (educate)?

"De-edify" would mean something like "to uneducate". :confused: "Disedify" is a word.

Why would someone think that if she read the book of mormon that she would necessarily decide to follow it? Am I missing something?

so, now we've heard of someone else who she says saw and commented on her alleged "bruises" at a PPL event...

name? witness? nope...

and, who makes jokes about bruises on someone??? PAH-Leeeeeze!

I hate to say this, but I think she picked that up from Travis. I watched one of his PPL videos last night, and he used the word "de-edify" him in the same way. Bizarre.

I liked the one about adding make-up that was less
OPAQUE........... me thinks she is not as 'word wise' as she thinks she is!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Court staff says the Arias trial may move to another courtroom because of technical difficulties. That may affect the live feed.

that figures, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member