100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More new details about dad slapping her...embellishing...lie, lie!

oh, 1 chapter a day. 8 mo. I still say a lie

I don't believe for a nanosecond that JA read the entire Book of Mormon.
If I were JM I would ask her "Name the last 5 books within the Book of Mormon" In what context and who was talking about "whoredoms" in the BofM? " Tell me the significance of "Zarahemla?" Tell me the differences between Mormon and Moroni??

The Book of Mormon is a formidable piece of literature to wade through. It is ponderous and prosaic. Indeed it was Mark Twain when traveling through Utah opined that the Book of Mormon is chloroform in print.
A thoughtful loyal Mormon might have the stamina to read it in its entirety but for any curious bystander to attempt this sort of "read" he will need a lot of caffeine and a shot or two of methamphetamine as well.

OMG! Mom's been smiling and giggling the whole damn time and while her daughter is telling her she loves her, etc. NO RESPONSE!!!

Anyone notice that Jodi is developing a fever blister on left side of her mouth, on the bottom lip? Hmmm....aren't they caused from stress??

She is in jail - what is she talking about with her parents and 'going there"....

Don't worry, you'll interact with your dad a lot less after you've been executed.

Doesn't get along with either parents .. oh here we go .. straight to the murder ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain