Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from previous thread:

Quoted for continuity only.

Not to get ahead of myself, but I have someone in my past who I refer to as my "psycho ex-girlfriend" who, on explaining her behavior to those who know, was forensically head-shrunk as a "Borderline Personality, Narcissistic Type". Although that's not a sociopath or psychopath, it's within the spectrum of the "Dark Triad". She was beautiful, charming, venomous.

What this meant for me, although I didn't get it at the time, was I was either a saint or satan in her eyes. When her pendulum swung against me, and I was responsible for the train wreck that was her life, the sheer vindictiveness she could display was breathtaking. When I finally got a clue the answer, after some fits and starts, was to cut her off entirely. No being friends. No consolation prize. With her, good times was simply, figuratively speaking, a stay of execution.

Arias took her personality disorder to the level of literal execution.

Although Jodi Arias wasn't abused. I'm sure in her twisted mind she feels as if she was the moment she wasn't getting her way. People like her are parasite who eventually kill the host.

So when people try to impose their own reasonable standards on the behavior of someone with her level of personality disorder, it's just not going to make sense. Their idea of love is bound up with hate, rage, possession. Unless you've actually dealt with a person like this in an intimate relationship you have no idea how vindictive they are and how far they can pull you down the rabbit hole.

From Travis Alexander's "sociopath" texts, it's clear he intellectually figured out what he was dealing with. That doesn't mean he completely "got it".

Oh, here we go with the questions. I hope the jury gets it.

Wow. This is truly a very insightful post.

Welcome!

I am here. This thread is far too fast for me, and you all are so good, that I mainly just read. So today I thought I'd post and say "hi" and that I'll be able to watch most of the afternoon, because of the jury's questions. How unique and interesting!

Best-
Herding Cats

Tell us if the dogs and Simon start growling and hissing every time JA comes on the screen. :thumb:

LOL, wouldn't it be great if each juror question was prefaced with, in one word or in a yes or no, blah, blah, blah?

I dont' think JA knows what yes or no means though. That's why she has to elaborate like she's writing a book. :banghead:

JMHO
fran

I really question the intelligence and judgment of HLN talking heads

Thanks!

Do the alternates deliberate with the rest of them? If not, when do they go home?

I see I was redirected to the "view from the inside" thread for the answer to the jurors' ages.
Thanks but there are too many pages to rifle through.

BBM. I don't think so. There was a case in my state in which an alternate participated and they declared a mistrial. Don't mean to spook anybody.

The alternates do not deliberate, unless they are called in to replace someone, and would only start their deliberations then. They are released, but still not allowed to watch media or discuss the case because they may still be called.

Thanks for the info!!

So, they can literally go home but....be on-called should someone take sick or something?

Where'd my afternoon go?
gif-dog-head-464587_zps50946cee.gif

:floorlaugh: That was me yesterday

I am certain all this sidebar delay is so that JA has more time to rehearse her answers the jury questions that she was able to discover beforehand. Ugh...

katiecoolady posted on last thread..."Juan just tapped me on the shoulder and spoke to me personally w a smile- more on that later"

oooohhhhhh! Katie and Juan, sitting in a tree...

hahahaha! You are quite stunning, though. Not surprised that you get attention! Go girrrrrrl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89