100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ut oh.

Don't like this question about the camera. Sounds like the juror believes her story.

I took it differently. That Travis could have been in a hurry to check his camera not chase after her.

She said never worried about Travis reading her journal _ then later states he made her tear pages of things he didn't like in her journal _ am I wrong or was this said

Calm down guys. If Travis stopped down to pick up the camera then she would have even more time to get away.

Travis picking up the camera. . . .the first question I do.not.like!

Chill out folks. If I was a juror I might give her a chance to pick up on some logical explanation and see what happens. Doesn't mean I'd buy it.

ok that law is universal, religion aside for goodness sake.

KEEP clothes on, act like a lady and gentleman.
Get married then start having sex.

If you do that ahead of time shut your mouth

Oh, wow, juror, give her ideas about the camera to make it part of her story.

Okay but even in this scenario would Travis just place the camera on the floor right there in the hall while angrily chasing Jodi? I don't think so. Remember she was in a FOG. she should have nothing to say about this camera that bounced on a trampoline and landed next to the tub. Even if she adds this to her story it wont work. It will only make her look worse and drive home the point that she's a liar.

Damn.

So it looks like there might be one juror who believes her.

Damn. And that's all it takes is one juror.

For a mistrial, not acquittal.
Plus that one juror is an alternate, I know it. :floorlaugh:

I missed some of the questions. Not one of the questions pertained to
the coded messages in the magazines??

To me that is important.

Remember not all the questions are allowed in though, they may have asked but not allowing it.

Jodi, do you know a Mormon who murdered someone and lied about it to cover their own butt? My question, not a jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801