100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know all the particulars, but the employer must have insurance of some kind to cover in case of an employees injury. There had to be some official documentation of Jodi's employment because she used the term 'legally documented'. Wouldn't matter if the employer had not filled out documents.

Jodi's lying and dragging others into her web. Then, she tries to cover up with another lie. Isn't that what Travis said in his lengthy message to Jodi? Now, we're experiencing the same thing.

Confusing? Yes indeedy.

The whole thing is just lies, I cant beileve how she lies.

Well, they were 'officially' over... And I agree - I have to stay mindful (when I listen to her explain things) that there is no way to prove how things happened between them, and I think she's making up a LOT. She did try to imply that she 'lived' at Travis' house (w/Det. Flores), and when she says Travis invited her - or asked her to come - I am extremely skeptical.

I'm also skeptical when she disparages Travis or describes the horrible things he's done. I don't believe her.

I think the relationship - especially after they broke up - was VERY one sided - and JA would not let go. She moved to AZ, I think, because she HAD to keep an eye on him, try to get him back (gain control). Living 15 minutes away from him just fed into her obsession - it probably became her life 24/7. I'm sure she stalked and surveilled him WAY more than we know about.

She went through every inch of his house and probably watched it at night. Called/texted to check his whereabouts. Truly a frightening person.
jmv

Thanks back! :)

Good Morning Everyone!

Jumping off your post:
Question that has crossed my mind several times: Why did she move back to California? She was stalking him. Moving away from the target of your obsession isn't what one would expect from a stalker. The answer finally came to me this am! Moving away, IMO, is more evidence of premeditation. She was beginning to build her alibi. This has probably already been pointed out, but I missed it.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more juror questions today!

Or you know she could have bought one. Some one who is so concerned about being deserted in the middle of no where would have a charger.

She had a phone charger IMO, but that wouldn't have fit in her lie/story. She just turned her phone off. She knew about being traced from cell towers. Remember, she is a very cunning manipulater.
I honestly think she is enjoying this little Q and A session. She loves to talk and be the center of attention. She was even smiling at one point :devil:

Wow, just got caught up! With the delays for the audio to be fixed I did not get to see a lot of what went on today. As soon as the delay started, my power went out. I was able to watch on my phone for awhile till the battery drained, but thanks to all here I feel like I did not miss anything.

Everyone seems to be talking about the PPL convention, held in March or April. IIRC, Ryan stated that he met her at a PPL EVENT, he did not say convention. From what I have learned here and from this case, PPL has tons of events, outside of convention.

Then there is this skaters at Starbucks thing. I do not believe a word of it and I think she made the whole thing up. But I have seen it here that some of our posters have actually been to/are familiar with that particular Starbucks. Where she says there are concrete parking bumpers(she calls them cinderblocks). There are actually planter walls. If your car is pulled up to a planter wall, it is impossible to get a tag off since you can't get in there.

While I know these are little things that don't mean a lot in the whole course of the trial I would love to see someone take a picture of the actual Starbucks since she has been very exact as to where she parked. I'd like to see that thrown in her face to catch her out in that particular lie.

Good morning members!

We're going to have another great day today. JA was pathetic yesterday. What a terrible liar she is. KC could teach her a thing or two for sure.

JA wasn't jealous of the Cancun trip. She was the opposite of controlling. She believed the *other* types of sex were ok because Travis allegedly told her so. No fear on June 4(that we believe). She's done, done, done.

And do not worry about the camera question. It was worded in such a way that leads me to believe it was a trick/test question.

Sweet, beautiful Travis. Justice is heading your way.

yes he left napolean to his friend and she is taking good care of him - darn i just forgot her name - she dated trais b4 jodi, was in the house w/ her - not mimi or lisa,,, shoot

Deanna has his dog Napoleon. He loved that dog so much. Someone said Travis had even made him a facebook page. Now that might have came from Jodi, so if it did...well then that would be null and void.

Please if someone could answer this for me. Why did a juror ask JA about her definition of the word *advertiser censored*? Was it a serious question or a mocking one? Thanks.

Please if someone could answer this for me. Why did a juror ask JA about her definition of the word *advertiser censored*? Was it a serious question or a mocking one? Thanks.

I was scratching my head on that one too. The only thing I can think of is that the juror wanted to hear JA describe herself.

Good morning members!

We're going to have another great day today. JA was pathetic yesterday. What a terrible liar she is. KC could teach her a thing or two for sure.

JA wasn't jealous of the Cancun trip. She was the opposite of controlling. She believed the *other* types of sex were ok because Travis allegedly told her so. No fear on June 4(that we believe). She's done, done, done.

And do not worry about the camera question. It was worded in such a way that leads me to believe it was a trick/test question.

Sweet, beautiful Travis. Justice is heading your way.

She sure has brought up that Cancun trip alot, for her NOT caring about him going. Even after he was dead, she referenced it again in her alibi email. That Cancun trip was eating her alive. I have never HATED anyone as much as I hate this crazy dangerous Psycho Beotch. She is so deceitful it blows my mind. She has an answer for eveything. I hope the jury KNOWS that she had a chance to see their questions before they were asked.

I know, right? 45 secs was probably more like 5 minutes. lol

Besides, I could see Travis not wanting to send her back on the road at 4am.

There have been times where, even when people strongly sense that they are in danger, they still comply with the person they feel may hurt them because they don't want to be rude. In Travis' case, I really don't think that she thought that he was crazy enough to do what she did. Even if the thought entered his mind, he probably thought that he was just being paranoid and/or that he could defend himself, need be. I've read comments from people who think that women can't take men, but they forget the element of surprise, entirely.

Yet, one of the questions today was did the dog bark when people came in to the house/strangers and friends. She answered yes, Napoleon always barked when people came in. Yet, she testifies on that night she lovingly watched TA watch Youtue videos. Napolean didn't make a sound as he sat by TA. Then Napolean noticed her and bounded over in a display of affection to be petted.

Totally contradictory.

I hope the new questions are:

1. Get a pen and give us the exact events on the layout of the bathroom/hallway/closet.

2. If Napoleon always barks when people come to the door, how come he didn't on June 3.

The answer to #2 should be 'because I never actually went in until 12 on June 4th after the roommate left' Or will it be 'because Napoleon loved me more than anyone in the whole world'

Kelly

She sure has brought up that Cancun trip alot, for her NOT caring about him going. Even after he was dead, she referenced it again in her alibi email. That Cancun trip was eating her alive. I have never HATED anyone as much as I hate this crazy dangerous Psycho Beotch. She is so deceitful it blows my mind. She has an answer for eveything. I hope the jury KNOWS that she had a chance to see their questions before they were asked.

It doesn't matter if they know, imo. It didn't do her any good!

Absolutely. Travis really gave her hell in those messages because the gig was up. He was calling her on everything, he was livid with her and said the punishment would be worse than the ________ (can't remember the word but I want to say 'crime'?).

My question is if someone could tell me, were these texts admitted into trial as evidence to show motive for the killing?

I went back and listened on the phone sex conversation just to make sure I had this right. She asks him if he was coming to visit her before he goes to Cancun. He said that's his plan and that she is at the top of the list. That call was May 10th. He didn't go. His email was hacked and he sent her text on May 25 or 26th telling her how upset he was. That’s the one he calls her a sociopath in. Her grandparents house was robbed and the .25 caliber gun was taken May 28th. I think the text from him set her off on the plan to kill him.

EXACTLY. That is why this is premeditated murder. And then add in the gas cans, shutting her phone off, never mentioning to anyone that she was "stopping by Travis'", dying her hair etc.

I think she was going there to give him one last chance. But she was used again for sex, but it IS consensual sex coz that is how she thought she could "keep" him. She knew it would never be more than that and he would never, ever have a "relationship" with her. After that she continued with her pre-meditated plan to kill him.

The "Arias supportors" say, well if she went there to kill him, why not do it right away. And IMO she didn't kill him right away for the reasons I said above.

Also she was going on this trip anyway. Perfect, so she thought, for an "alibi".

I have faith Juan will put it all together in his clsoing arguments with the timing of the e-mail, the "theft" of her grandfathers gun etc.

I haven't seen anyone mention the question about Napoleon--Would the dog bark if someone came in the door? Is the Juror thinking the same thing we did, that she was watching him through the window?

Next question--did the dog bark at loud noises? wondering if the dog barked when he heard the gunshot I think--I thought that was a curious question.

The only time I can remember that word being used at all, was when JA was talking on the phone with Travis, and his roommate came home. TA must have said "I am talking to Jodi...and TA said the roommate said "tell the *advertiser censored* hi"...then he (TA) laughed and said he was kidding.

I haven't seen anyone mention the question about Napoleon--Would the dog bark if someone came in the door? Is the Juror thinking the same thing we did, that she was watching him through the window?

Next question--did the dog bark at loud noises? wondering if the dog barked when he heard the gunshot I think--I thought that was a curious question.

At that final trip to Messa, Jodi claims she walked in the house and neither Travis (who was at his computer) OR Napoleon heard her. She said she stood there watching them for a few minutes !! PLEASE my dog barks when my next door neighbore gets out of his car!

I hope the jury rewatches the interogation tapes over and over again. :furious:

I too thought about her "peeping" through the window and if the dog barked, when the jury asked the wuestion about the dog barking. I know my dog barks if he hears a leaf blowing from a mile away!!!

Yes. You would have to apply a protein filler to get bleached blond to go brown easily. Really cheap to buy at a place like Sally's, but if done at a salon they charge an arm and a leg. Seems it took her several dye jobs to figure this one out.

I don't know if things have changed since I haven't been behind the chair in 15 years but when I was a hairdresser you didn't have to apply a protein filler to get bleached hair to go brown. What you did have to do was pay close xattention to the desired color's base color.

Every color on the market has a base color, green, red, yellow, or blue. When a colorist mixes colors to come to a desired color, he/she is paying very close attention to the base color of each color selected. If you have bleached hair and are trying to then tone that hair, you have to be very careful not to pull the base color, typically choosing the blue/yellow based colors. A lay person typically wouldn't know that and frequently make the mistake of choosing a red or green based color without really knowing the detriment of that choice. Choosing green or red could lead to that base color being evident in the final outcome. If you've ever heard someone say their hair is 'redder' than they wanted, that's because they (or their hairdresser) used a red-based color and the base color was 'pulled' (that's what we used to call it). It is a little more uncommon to hear someone complain about the 'green' tint to their hair because normally people who have 'pulled' too much green will pretty much go running to the hairdresser to have it fixed. When the hairdresser identifies that the green base is predominant, they will apply a similar, red-based color to 'cut' the green.

In my opinion, the reason Jodi had so many troubles coloring her hair was because she didn't have a full understanding of the base colors and the ramifications of choosing a red or green based color to tone bleached hair since bleached hair tends to pull the base color. Back in the day, when choosing a color to tone bleached hair, the hairdresser would choose either a yellow or blue based color, or mix, in equal parts, red and green based products to come to the desired result.

Sorry for the length, just thought if anyone didn't know it would be helpful to know the different problems someone could run in to if they didn't understand base colors and pay close attention to those colors they chose.

And, now that I'm thinking about it, Jodi may have tried to color her hair on her own before she went to the salon in Salinas (sp?), pulled some hideous base and went for corrective color.

Wasn't there a few receipts for hair color related to this case? If so, can anyone link them, I'd be interested to see what I could find out about the color she purchased.

:)

Another question sorry. I am from the UK so not sure. Do all emplyers in the USA have to have insurance in case empolyees get hurt, just asking as it is law here. JA stated that when she hurt her hands her employees didnt have insurance.

I believe it is required of all employers in the US.

Although I really don't watch NG anymore, last night as I was flipping channels, I saw she had on their headline at the bottom of the screen "Jury takes a stab at Arias". Really disappointed in her and her show. :banghead: Such poor taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025