100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only medical condition called "Blackout" occurs as a symptom of Alcoholism. Blackout is the brain's inability to retain short-term memory during conscious time (while drinking). Blackout can last from minutes to hours, days, and weeks (rare). The Blackout time lapse never return. It is gone forever.

Many people who drink confuse passing out and/or being very drunk with being in a blackout. No they are just passed out (unconscious) or so drunk they ability to process consciousness is hit and miss; however, it will come back eventually.

Heavy drinkers or social drinkers do not experience blackouts.

Yes, a lot of folks seemed to be merging JA's story of her 2 alcohol-related blackouts as a teen with this 'memory fog' she seems to have developed, sort of... for the violent parts - but not the hide-the-crime parts...

They're not the same... Mom sober almost 30 years - and today is her birthday! :)

I believe Travis had no clue she was taking pics of him up until the last with facial/headshot.

Why? The ones prior to that were taken without a flash and the full front headshot had the flash on.

Where were the weapons? On her person. (hands, pants), because she was dressed because he kicked her out.

The pant leg is in the pics too as we all know.

On another site someone suggested that the little piece of duct tape found in the bathroom was used to secure the the gun to Jodi's leg. I thought that was brilliant.

I said it b/4 and I will say it again...IMOP...I think she really wants to tell
the killing story...I think she feels she impressed herself. She won't say anything
right now, she doesn't want to risk it...but...if she gets the guilty...
she will tell the story, she has to, it's her claim to fame...:jail:

I said it b/4 and I will say it again...IMOP...I think she really wants to tell
the killing story...I think she feels she impressed herself. She won't say anything
right now, she doesn't want to risk it...but...if she gets the guilty...
she will tell the story, she has to, it's her claim to fame...:jail:

I think your right.

I know this may have been stated before. BUt can someone also give the time of the first picture of the shower when travis was alive to the last one of travis bleeding. I want to know how she would have time to get that gun and run everywhere.

Also if the camera was in the bathroom, where were the pictures of his bleeding taken.

The first of the shower photos was taken at 5:22:24. He is still alive, seated at the bottom of the shower, at 5:30:30. She is dragging him, bleeding, at 5:32:16. I can't tell exactly where the last two were taken other than you can see tile floor beneath him in one and a threshold (entrance to shower?) in the second. Maybe someone else will have a better idea, sorry.

The time stamps and gaps are as follows:

5:22:24 - First shower photo
5:22:36 - 12 seconds later
5:22:54 - 18 seconds later
5:23:00 - 6 seconds later
5:23:24 - 24 seconds later
5:23:30 - 6 seconds later
5:24:30 - 60 seconds later
5:24:48 - 18 seconds later
5:24:52 - 6 seconds later
5:24:56 - 4 seconds later
5:25:00 - 4 seconds later
5:26:56 - 116 seconds later
5:27:12 - 16 seconds later
5:27:18 - 6 seconds later
5:27:28 - 10 seconds later
5:28:54 - 86 seconds later
5:29:12 - 18 seconds later
5:29:20 - 8 seconds later - closeup of face
5:30:30 - 70 seconds later - seated at bottom of shower
5:31:14 - 44 seconds later - ceiling photo
5:32:16 - 62 seconds later - dragging photo
5:33:32 - 76 seconds later - threshold photo

They were 'over' for 3 months before Jodi moved to Mesa? I wasn't sure, but it sounded to me like Jodi is the one who always did the traveling for the 'dates'.

Thanks for the time line. It makes things much clearer.

Well, they were 'officially' over... And I agree - I have to stay mindful (when I listen to her explain things) that there is no way to prove how things happened between them, and I think she's making up a LOT. She did try to imply that she 'lived' at Travis' house (w/Det. Flores), and when she says Travis invited her - or asked her to come - I am extremely skeptical.

I'm also skeptical when she disparages Travis or describes the horrible things he's done. I don't believe her.

I think the relationship - especially after they broke up - was VERY one sided - and JA would not let go. She moved to AZ, I think, because she HAD to keep an eye on him, try to get him back (gain control). Living 15 minutes away from him just fed into her obsession - it probably became her life 24/7. I'm sure she stalked and surveilled him WAY more than we know about.

She went through every inch of his house and probably watched it at night. Called/texted to check his whereabouts. Truly a frightening person.
jmv

Thanks back! :)

Yes, a lot of folks seemed to be merging JA's story of her 2 alcohol-related blackouts as a teen with this 'memory fog' she seems to have developed, sort of... for the violent parts - but not the hide-the-crime parts...

They're not the same... Mom sober almost 30 years - and today is her birthday! :)

Happy Sober Birthday to your Mom!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

The first of the shower photos was taken at 5:22:24. He is still alive, seated at the bottom of the shower, at 5:30:30. She is dragging him, bleeding, at 5:32:16.

The time stamps and gaps are as follows:

5:22:24 - First shower photo
5:22:36 - 12 seconds later
5:22:54 - 18 seconds later
5:23:00 - 6 seconds later
5:23:24 - 24 seconds
5:23:30 - 6 seconds
5:24:30 - 60 seconds
5:24:48 - 18 seconds
5:24:52 - 6 seconds
5:24:56 - 4 seconds
5:25:00 - 4 seconds
5:26:56 - 116 seconds
5:27:12 - 16 seconds
5:27:18 - 6 seconds
5:27:28 - 10 seconds
5:28:54 - 86 seconds
5:29:12 - 18 seconds
5:29:20 - 8 seconds - closeup of face
5:30:30 - 70 seconds - seated at bottom of shower
5:31:14 - 44 seconds - ceiling photo
5:32:16 - 62 seconds - dragging photo
5:33:32 - 76 seconds - threshold photo

Thank you so much for this. SO it works out about 2-3 minutes for her to get up off floor, run, close door behind her, get a chair reach for gun, come back down from chair or climb down from shelves (two different stories here), point the gun, travis run to her bodyslam her to the ground, wrestle, shoot him. Return to bathroom run to the middle of the room, then find a knife, start stabbing him until we get the last photos. NO time.

Thank you so much for this. SO it works out about 2-3 minutes for her to get up off floor, run, close door behind her, get a chair reach for gun, come back down from chair or climb down from shelves (two different stories here), point the gun, travis run to her bodyslam her to the ground, wrestle, shoot him. Return to bathroom run to the middle of the room, then find a knife, start stabbing him until we get the last photos. NO time.

New testimony Jodi says she had to remove the gun from the holster. Then, there's the time it takes for chambering the ammo before firing. All this from a person who never (according to her) fired a gun.

They were 'over' for 3 months before Jodi moved to Mesa? I wasn't sure, but it sounded to me like Jodi is the one who always did the traveling for the 'dates'.

Thanks for the time line. It makes things much clearer.

Yet during the jurys questions she said it was the first time june 2008 that she drove the i15 alone??????

Another question sorry. I am from the UK so not sure. Do all emplyers in the USA have to have insurance in case empolyees get hurt, just asking as it is law here. JA stated that when she hurt her hands her employees didnt have insurance.

Another question sorry. I am from the UK so not sure. Do all emplyers in the USA have to have insurance in case empolyees get hurt, just asking as it is law here. JA stated that when she hurt her hands her employees didnt have insurance.

She made "Margaritaville" sound like a place that pays peeps under the table. I hope she doesn't get them in trouble! lol

All California employers are required to have Workers' Compensation Insurance if they have even one employee. http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/faqs.html

She let herself in...as a matter of fact she testified she stood there watching him on the computer for at least 45 seconds to a minute before he even knew she was there!! CREEPER!!!!!!!

I know, right? 45 secs was probably more like 5 minutes. lol

Besides, I could see Travis not wanting to send her back on the road at 4am.

There have been times where, even when people strongly sense that they are in danger, they still comply with the person they feel may hurt them because they don't want to be rude. In Travis' case, I really don't think that she thought that he was crazy enough to do what she did. Even if the thought entered his mind, he probably thought that he was just being paranoid and/or that he could defend himself, need be. I've read comments from people who think that women can't take men, but they forget the element of surprise, entirely.

Did she really use the word pejorative?????

Maybe she plays "Words With Friends" the jail version?? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:laugh:
I believe that Jodi knows exactly what kind of woman is a *advertiser censored*, and that's why she didn't want to say it because it fits her so well. lmao. :floorlaugh:

I don't know all the particulars, but the employer must have insurance of some kind to cover in case of an employees injury. There had to be some official documentation of Jodi's employment because she used the term 'legally documented'. Wouldn't matter if the employer had not filled out documents.

Jodi's lying and dragging others into her web. Then, she tries to cover up with another lie. Isn't that what Travis said in his lengthy message to Jodi? Now, we're experiencing the same thing.

Confusing? Yes indeedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members