100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most respectfully, you do understand pedophiles have only sexual desires and arousal for children not grown women at all.. They entire focus is on children whether it be female or male. If he was pedophile, Travis would not EVER have any relationship with Jodi or any female.

Now, if she had children, he might con her into a relationship to have an avenue to her children. Since Jodi does not have children. He would not look twice or once at Jodi as a sexual conquest if he was THAT pedophile she is attempting to defile him.

I thought of this as well, but didn't Jerry Sandusky have a wife AND children? I know a wife is not proof that there is sex in a marriage, but kids prove otherwise---at least there was enough sex to get a few kids started.

I think sometimes TRUE pedophiles do marry and have kids to cover their arses.

Okay, first of all: I am a survivor of abuse myself. I agree that if Jodi Arias is lying, she's demeaning all abuse survivors everywhere, that makes me angry.

Second: I am not saying that we should judge Travis to be a pedophile based on one comment he made.

I am saying that that comment he made could corroborate Jodi's testimony that he exhibited signs of pedophilia.

I am saying it is possible and that instead of immediately condemning her to death we, as 'web sleuths' SHOULD be examining every possibility. I thought that's what this site was about. not about rage.

I think in the beginning of the case, there was more of this 'critical' thinking amongst ws'ers. The problem is now we are 5 years into it and countless countless lies upon lies. Even in the courtroom. Even with the sex tape, a random comment between two people that obviously did the kinky sex thing to avoid the chastity rules, doesn't really mean much to me.

So I personally believe that the 'possibility' you speak of is actually another one of JA's embellishments to get dv and pedo behavior out there. But, really you have a comment from both TA and JA regarding a fantasy. You don't have victims, you don't have witness's that say TA was a weirdo around kids..I mean nothing. Nothing except JA who is a confirmed liar of a nature I have never seen.

So, yeah..I think its been discussed and the possibility sent out the window. There isn't anyway in my mind I can even think its close to being true,

Kelly

I do think everyone's opinion and thoughts are welcome.
I also do think we should try to state those opinion/thoughts in a non-inflammatory matter.
Sometimes the way things are stated and brought forward can make a huge difference. :)

JMO.

I was just rereading over the juror questions and the jury question about the phone and why didn't she charge her phone using a wall charger once she got to Travis' house. She said she thought about that, but that Travis didn't have the same type of phone, so the charger wouldn't fit her phone. Well gosh...I'm thinking...didn't she have a wall charger packed in her luggage that she could have used since she couldn't find her car charger? Didn't she pack one? Mighty convenient of her to lose her car charger and not have a wall charger with her either. I smell another lie. I know....Shocker huh.

Also, another blame Travis too. How irresponsible of him not to have a charger she could use. I was thinking, hey stupid, they are assuming you are a normal person who has their own charger for their own phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Please if someone could answer this for me. Why did a juror ask JA about her definition of the word *advertiser censored*? Was it a serious question or a mocking one? Thanks.

They have to entertain themselves somehow! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most respectfully, you do understand pedophiles have only sexual desires and arousal for children not grown women at all.. They entire focus is on children whether it be female or male. If he was pedophile, Travis would not EVER have any relationship with Jodi or any female.

Now, if she had children, he might con her into a relationship to have an avenue to her children. Since Jodi does not have children. He would not look twice or once at Jodi as a sexual conquest if he was THAT pedophile she is attempting to defile him.

My biological father abused me. My mother never suspected he was a pedo until then.

IMO, there was never a 'fatal fight' over a camera. JA never 'accidentally' dropped the camera - she tossed it on the floor seconds after she cornered TA at gunpoint in the shower and after she ordered him to 'pose' - eventually getting him to sit on the shower floor where she screamed at him - "You will never live to take another photo with this camera - you will never take photos of your new girlfriend in Cancun~ this is the last photo of you - alive!" Then she started stabbing and stabbing! There was an autopsy photo of a terrible gash in TA's skull - probably one of the first stab wounds while he was sitting up in the shower. There were multiple stab wounds on his back - indicating he was either crawling away from her or cornered in the shower.

In less than 3 minutes, TA was dead. JA had stabbed him multiple times in the shower but he managed to crawl/stagger to the bathroom sink and then to the closet floor where she shot him in the face. Although TA was fatally wounded, he either crawled or she dragged him from the bathroom to the bedroom carpet where she slit his throat and he bled out. She then dragged his body back to the shower so that she could wash off her DNA from his body.

In her haste, JA inadvertently tossed the camera in with the bloody clothes, etc. There was no reason for her not to take the camera, along with the knife and gun, when she left. She couldn't find it! And, of course, there was no 'cord' or 'rope' - totally fabricated story.

The DP was made to order for this cold-blooded, psycho killer! She sends chills down my spine - those eyes!

I just want to preface what I'm about to write by saying that I do not intend to blame the victim.

Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, but he was recorded on audio saying that 12-year old girls arouse him. And it's pretty clear that he was, with all due respect, kind of a creep towards women.

I just feel like the coverage of this case is so black in white, painting Travis as a saint and Jodi as the devil itself.

To be clear: I believe that Jodi Arias should be locked up forever and have the key thrown away. Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, he did not deserve to be stalked. She mutilated him. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she killed him in self-defense.

But I do believe that Jodi is telling the truth about his pedophilia and abuse, based on the evidence. Just because he was also attracted to full-grown women does not make him less of a pedophile. The victim was obviously not some kind of angel or saint. Can we stop portraying him as one? It is demeaning to abuse victims everywhere to minimize the danger of pedophilia.

Is there any room for someone with my opinion on this forum? Everyone is baying for blood >>
:twocents:

TA never said on the tape that he was aroused by children. He was aroused by the phone sex & the memories of what he & JA had done/were gonna do. I believe he just chose his words poorly in the heat of the moment. I have done it myself in the past to be honest and shudder to think that someone could judge my sexual mental health/history based on a couple of cringe-worthy comments made in the throes of passion. IMO, she took that one comment, twisted it, made up the story about him masturbating to photos of a child, embellished it, and sadly, has managed to convince some people that TA was predisposed to pedophilia. She has used society's outrage towards pedophiles to manipulate people because she knows that people accused of being pedophiles are usually presumed guilty in the court of public opinion. And even if it were true, EVEN IF... there is no law against masturbating while thinking about deviant sex and there is no proof at all that he ever did or ever would actually abuse a child. And as you pointed out, nothing he did justifies or excuses how she butchered him. Just sayin'

It's huge that she said "I don't remember fear being a part of...." (by accident)

ps. I never reply to or respond in any way to posts that are "off" or try to take us into the weeds. They will go away if they are ignored.

But thats what this was, "just talk". Where is the evidence that points to anything other than it being "just talk".

Not to be too detailed, but I once got a wax done and my H told me I looked like a 10 year old girl. Does that mean he's a pedo too?

My FWB says my face is smooth like a baby's butt...is he a pedo??

I agree.
Did he even say he liked 12 year old girls?
I don't remember evidence of that.
And pedophiles would have a collection of kiddie *advertiser censored* somewhere.
Jodi's a liar.
She wants to paint him off as a monster to gain sympathy.

She wants to paint him as a monster to fool the world and get away with it.

She has projected her own irredeemable nature, black heart, and diseased, broken personality onto someone who HAD ALL THE QUALITIES SHE WANTED FOR HERSELF BUT DID NOT HAVE.

The person she is painting Travis to be, is a true portrait of her real face, not the actual deeds, per se, but the overall degenerate, hateful, terrible person.

<snipped>

I just posted the tape and an article above. Is the fact that he found the idea of a 12 year old having an orgasm arousing not disturbing to you?

Travis was commenting on Jodi's voice sounding like ..... not being anything "for a 12 year old girl". She did sound squeaky on the phone. The whole time she talked to him her voice sounded like this little girl voice. Travis did not say he got off on it. He just said how Jodi sounded a metaphor to describe that squeaky voice.

JMHO

Okay, first of all: I am a survivor of abuse myself. I agree that if Jodi Arias is lying, she's demeaning all abuse survivors everywhere, that makes me angry.

Second: I am not saying that we should judge Travis to be a pedophile based on one comment he made.

I am saying that that comment he made could corroborate Jodi's testimony that he exhibited signs of pedophilia.

I am saying it is possible and that instead of immediately condemning her to death we, as 'web sleuths' SHOULD be examining every possibility. I thought that's what this site was about. not about rage.

This website is not about rage, all opinions are welcome although not embraced, this is a victim friendly website. We are also sharing our thoughts on pediphilia that was mentioned in the original post. We had JA on the stand for 15 days and her stories are all over the place so I don't think anyone is "immediately" condeming her to death. Some here don't even believe in the death penalty.

Keep your comments coming!

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well. I've been really busy with not much time for anything. Still following the trial. SO proud of the jury for their questions!!
Wanted to post this in case anyone is interested. I'm sure it's already been posted somewhere but here are the Questions from yesterday.

http://pastebin.com/GfmNgjAm

imo he wasn't literally referring to a 12 year old girl,more of "innocent/virgin having their first orgasm" but that is just the way it came out.

there is no solid evidence he was infact a paedophile,where are the photos, testimony (from his victims) video etc etc?

99.99% of what jodi say is complete BS

yes travis liked sex and he shouldn't have but that does not give her the right to murder him and then murder him a 4th time on the stand!

Yes, thats what I was thinking, more a virginal type thing. She was using that stupid high pitched voice and giggiling.

But thats what this was, "just talk". Where is the evidence that points to anything other than it being "just talk".

Not to be too detailed, but I once got a wax done and my H told me I looked like a 10 year old girl. Does that mean he's a pedo too?

There's a huge difference in context. Your husband was making a joke. TA was in the middle of sex and aroused and mentioned in the audio of the sex tape that he was turned on by Jodi sounding like a 12-year old. That is a massive difference.

Why couldn't JM get that video? The defense has got Travis's friends vid on a shooting range. Then just wanted to show it not let the guy testify because he has been all over tv. ( just like your client Mr N)

If she can continue to make up stories about her victim why shouldn't the victim be brought live into the court in a normal every day life situation.

This gun shooting thing makes no sense because she wasn't the one who got shot! What is it going to prove? That he had a gun just like her GF's??

The defense just did this so they could have Travis' friend ordered not to watch media coverage or discuss the case with anyone. Same thing they did to Chris and Sky Hughes -- the defense isn't going to call these people as witnesses.

I just want to preface what I'm about to write by saying that I do not intend to blame the victim.

Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, but he was recorded on audio saying that 12-year old girls arouse him. And it's pretty clear that he was, with all due respect, kind of a creep towards women.

I just feel like the coverage of this case is so black in white, painting Travis as a saint and Jodi as the devil itself.

To be clear: I believe that Jodi Arias should be locked up forever and have the key thrown away. Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, he did not deserve to be stalked. She mutilated him. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she killed him in self-defense.

But I do believe that Jodi is telling the truth about his pedophilia and abuse, based on the evidence. Just because he was also attracted to full-grown women does not make him less of a pedophile. The victim was obviously not some kind of angel or saint. Can we stop portraying him as one? It is demeaning to abuse victims everywhere to minimize the danger of pedophilia.

Is there any room for someone with my opinion on this forum? Everyone is baying for blood >>
:twocents:
I'll do my best to keep my response measured because I am very emotionally attached to this case in all honesty...

The only real 'proof' of pedophilia comes through Jodi's testimony. There is one blurb on a tape (that actually says something different than what you've written) that has been manipulated to be consistent with pedophilia. Psychopaths are very, very skilled at engineering evidence to make their victims appear as someone they are not. (Trust me, I could regale you with stories on some particularly nasty things my ex 'tricked' me into saying or doing that were later used against me in ways I never saw coming.) Remember the phone that captured this call, the one where she keeps manipulating the conversation to turn it back to sex, was missing for two years and just coincidentally was recovered before trial. Recall if you will that ten letters that just happened to back her every claim she has testified to magically appeared in 2010...and were subsequently deemed forgeries and inadmissible.

Decades of research into pedophiliac preferences are at odds with Jodi's claims. Most pedophiles do not have dual-gendered preferences or maintain sexual relationships with adults who don't physically resemble prepubescents and who don't have children they can gain access to.

Travis had a lot of very close friendships to women who haven't testified - who have written of him extensively since his death. Women who loved him, trusted him, respected him...and felt the same in return. He was the guy to host cookie parties, to pick up pieces when they had a breakup, to offer a ride, a meal, a place to crash and most importantly, always, a laugh.

I spent a decade in an abusive relationship with a psychopath who, just weeks after I left, drugged and raped his 14 year old niece. If there's anyone here who'd agree with you it's likely it would be me, I'd think. ;) Instead, I can find no veracity at all to any of her claims. Instead, I see the evil engineering and malicious manipulations of a psychopath who, by denigrating and damning her victim - a very well known tactic of abusive personalities - is just trying to make herself the ultimate victim, the ultimate martyr and escape any accountability or punishment for her actions.

Travis wasn't a saint but just like he didn't deserve to be murdered he also doesn't deserve to have his memory and name dragged through the mud, along with harming his loved ones, all to benefit a sadistic psychopath bent on his total destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668