100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already stated that if she is lying, I am very upset about that. I believe she is lying about most things, but I'm aware that my opinions are not necessarily facts. Same with my thoughts on TA. And my belief that JA is guilty as sin. I have never claimed to be stating facts, only my opinions. :twocents:

Understood. I appreciate your comments and opinions, as there could very well be people on the jury who feel the same way. Having listened to the questions yesterday, there were a couple of questions that led me to believe that it is possible they believe her as well.

I hope that is not the case, but I do think some may believe her pedophile story.

The whole "rape"comment bothered me. Because to me they were trying to portray it to actually mean RAPE. I think its used more of a way to tell someone that they are going to sexually devour you. IE: "When you get home from work, I am going to rape you" Meaning... I want you, and I don't want to take no for an answer. Not that they want to take you against your will.
I think the younger members of the jury will see it the way it was intended.

exactly. i'm a rape survivor and i wasn't shocked or offended by that, nor do i believe it means TA was a rapist.

i understand people have sexual fantasies and they're perfectly normal. you're not a criminal based on your thoughts, as far as i know.

Sorry but this is a loooonnng answer....texts WERE admitted. I found them in the evidence files online, transcribed (best I can), and will print them for you here:

"So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you every told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have till tomorrow. To have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. Nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out."

Seems to me like he means facing the punishment is better than trying to live with the lie--as he would expose her if she continues to lie. Still so sad to read his words & his understanding of Jodi.

This is interesting , where did you find these?

As a victim/survivor of a pedophile, I find your comments insulting. If what he said pointed toward that direction, there would be evidence to back it up - in many more places...
How can you judge TA with only "one" audio tape to back up this horrific act?

And I don't think the school girl comment is proof whatsoever that TA was a pedophile. I think that's a mighty big jump.

We've got a woman on the stand who is sitting there getting off on discussing being a pedophile and a bunch of people tisk tisking.

Don't people realize that she knows she's toast? This is her way of playing a game. She's talking sex all over the place.

I haven't been watching the trial at all. But I do remember when TA's ex girlfriend was on the stand and they asked her why she broke up with TA she said he was cheating on her. When they asked with who and she said Jodi, Jodi smiled a self satisfied smile.

She's getting off on all of this. I can pretty much predict that once she gets convicted she's going to get lots of male admirers and manipulate from the jail and also probably kill someone in there as well.

She belongs in jail forever.

She's killing him over and over and over each day she is allowed to breathe.

She's torturing his family and friends with every lie that oozes from her mouth.

She is a slap in the face to every true victim of abuse.

I agree, she is getting off on all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About Pedo Claim -We all know Jodi is a liar and most everything that comes out of her mouth is lies.
If you think of what she said about Travis masterbating to a picture of a young boy try looking at that from this point.
What would be the worst thing for a man to be accused of( being a pedophile ) so what better way to destroy a man than to slander him with that accusation.
There was absolutely nothing in Travis's life that points to him ever being or having tendencies towards being a pedophile.
Jodi Arias has a lot of screws loose and should never be taken at her word.
She is hell bent on destroying Travis's reputation at any cost.
People should just see her for what she truly is and not debate about lies that come out of her mouth.
We all know she will change anything to suit her story of self defence.
She should recieve the death penalty because there is enough eveidence already that proves premeditation
I will love the day she is convicted and gets the death penalty and see the look on her face.

You're very welcome. I know its eerie and whats even worst is how she seems to not even care what he's talking about. And he seems very loving towards her, holding her hand through out the entire story.

Yeah, I noticed that too. His hand stayed on top of hers, even when she was trying to sit up and he kept it there. He was very a tender, loving man, so attentive. Doesn't look like abuse to me! Quite the opposite. I wish Dr. Drew would have pointed that out when showing the video. Would be even better if JM could have used this video to show it.

This is why JA wanted him so badly. He would be the perfect husband, never cheat on her.

What must the jurors be thinking...she said she had other tape recordings of her and Travis and yet she only presents one for evidence. hmm

At the risk of this being misunderstood, I want to say this;

I think men fantasizing about young girls is normal. In the *advertiser censored* industry, school-girl fantasy is extremely popular.

Not that long ago (a few centuries anyway) people married young so this attraction might be primal in nature!

Besides if you think about it, nature started the menstrual cycle at a certain (young) age for a reason! It's not so girls would have 10-15 years of cramping to get used to!! We were intended to procreate at a young age!

I think when society started academia/educational system----the marrying age got pushed back a decade or so. And slowly society got used to this.
But certainly as early as the 1800's young girls got married very young!

My own Italian grandmother (who is deceased) was only 15 years older than my father!!

If you also notice, Jodi was wearing pony-tail braids and was shaven. If you ask me, she resembled and was playing a very young girl.

Men-liking-younger-girls has been villianized to the point of being creepy but if you think about it, it's very natural.
Why do we spend so much money on looking young then?

My great Grandmother ( now deceased ) married my great Grandfather ( now deceased ) when she was 14 and he was 19. This was in IL.

:greetings: :goodpost:

:blushing: Thanks much NP, the bar has been set so high here, I wanted to make sure I chose words wisely.

The whole "rape"comment bothered me. Because to me they were trying to portray it to actually mean RAPE. I think its used more of a way to tell someone that they are going to sexually devour you. IE: "When you get home from work, I am going to rape you" Meaning... I want you, and I don't want to take no for an answer. Not that they want to take you against your will.

Ugh, the minute I heard the word come out on the tape, I knew the DT was going to twist that around. Again, disgusting.

Forgive the TMI, but I was sexually assaulted by a pro athlete at 18. I know what non-consent is. I wasn't disturbed or offended or unclear about intention on that tape. What Travis said was not that, at all.

He meant (imo) ardent fire, passion. Total smoke and mirrors by the DT- hopefully the 18 in that courtroom see right through that dog and pony show.

Jodi used sex and TA's pre-Jodi inexperience with sex to bind him to her. Part of his inexperience was probably little or no exposure to girls wearing overtly sexy clothes. Do Mormons have Halloween parties? If so, I doubt TA's singles ward girls are wearing the sexy schoolgirl, librarian, cop, teacher, etc., costumes that most young college-age women wear. The "sexy women" costumes are extremely popular, as I found when I went to Amazon looking for a Renaissance Festival gown for my college age daughter last year. Yikes! Sexy Maid Marian was a sight to behold. I bet Jodi had collected sexy costumes for years, including sexy school girl and sexy Little Red Riding Hood. She introduced most, if not all, of the fantasies to Travis imo. He followed her lead, probably at a loss for what to say as he had no prior experience with such stuff. A quick search at Amazon for "sexy schoolgirl costume" will show they're not designed to attact pedos.

Maybe one of the questions that came in yesterday was "when you dropped off those groceries on Bobby's door unexpectedly and rang the doorbell, did you also slash his tires like you usually do when you do that kind of thing?"

Perhaps the old folk will as well. As someone (sorry, can't remember who to credit!) pointed out a couple of days ago, a person in his or her 70's today would have been part of the sexual revolution of the 1960's and 1970's. It's just my speculation of course, but I don't think anyone on this jury is clutching their pearls at the sex testimony.

I've already stated that if she is lying, I am very upset about that. I believe she is lying about most things, but I'm aware that my opinions are not necessarily facts. Same with my thoughts on TA. And my belief that JA is guilty as sin. I have never claimed to be stating facts, only my opinions. :twocents:

Hi and welcome! IMO, Context is everything. Of course we can't know if the "12 year old" reference was his creation or a response to her saying something for instance like "You make me feel like a 12 year old girl" No way of knowing.
What we DO know is that she lies and lies and lies to serve her cause...and there is NO other evidence or any corroboration to her claims.

For fear of being banned, I cannot say what I truly think about Ms. passive-aggressive manipulator, liar, Arias.

:truce:

:D

Don't get banned - do what I am doing. Go play a few rounds of WACK-A-Mole online for free!

Oh, and don't forget the user settings!

I am truly sorry for you and anyone else that has had to endure that kind of abuse. Please forgive me for asking, but once your mother discovered your father was a pedophile, did she continue to have sex with him? Did she wear children's underwear to try to arouse him? Would she have driven 1000 miles out of her way to spend time with him, and then waxed poetic about how cute he looked sitting as his desk with his dog by his side? Did she murder him three times over? As a victim yourself, I would think you would be offended by someone like JA exploiting the pain you and other real victims have endured.

Of course my mother did not: and I think Jodi Arias is a psychopath or a sociopath. I am offended by her exploitation. She does not act like someone who has been abused, not in any way, and yet she's claiming she was.

My point was never that JA is innocent, because she is not - not even by her own admission. I know this is a pro-victim site, and I am pro- the victim. I wish that Travis Alexander may rest in peace, but my issue was with the way some people have been treating TA like a saint and angel whose behaviour and the way it affects the case cannot be discussed at all.

exactly. i'm a rape survivor and i wasn't shocked or offended by that, nor do i believe it means TA was a rapist.

i understand people have sexual fantasies and they're perfectly normal. you're not a criminal based on your thoughts, as far as i know.

I'm so sorry about your past :( I hope you got justice served.

And I'm glad we can differentiate between the two. Often I tell my husband I'm going to rape him. He knows what it means because he says "I'd never deny you so how could it be rape?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668