100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if this was mentioned before but I heard her say when answering jurors questions that TA was bending in the shower and she was bent down when taking pictures when she dropped the camera, well, can you be body slammed in this position or did he try to grab camera and slipped and fell.

If you look at the shower pictures, he was actually sitting in the shower and she is taking the picture from above him, that is, she is standing, right before the ceiling picture.

So I do not believe she was squatting, kneeling, or whatever when Travis comes at her, as she said on the stand.

Quick comment before leaving for work: When JA is asked why she called 911 when Bobby shook her, but didn't call when Travis hit her, she says that a previous attempt to call 911 "didn't go well." Of course, Jodi being Jodi, she embellished by adding that the previous attempt had occurred "years and years ago," and that Travis had made up an excuse to get rid of 911, so she didn't attempt it again.

Her entire relationship with Travis went for barely a year, IIRC, from start to bitter, bloody end. There could not have been an attempt to call 911 "years and years before," because there were no "years and years" to their relationship.

She will embellish her way right into the death chamber, and not a moment too soon.

Does anyone know

1- If the jurors are sequestered?

2 - I heard they were only going to have court 2 days next week. Can anyone verify this? Which days will court be in session?

1-no

2- wednesday and thursday (possibly monday but haven't heard yet)

She didn't take the camera because she knew she "deleted" photos and the incriminating finger prints would have been washed off in the washer!

I'm not totally convinced of that because as a quasi professional 'photographer' (as she claims) she would know that the memory card is never 100% deletable. Just like most novice computer users know, the motherboard is not 100% erasable. If it's digitally made, it's almost certain it can be digitally reproduced.
So why chance it?

The memory card (the coup de gras) that contains photos of her with time stamp dates---- is the size of a large postage stamp. And the camera itself is certainly smaller than a gun, clothes, rope and possible knife put together.

At that point (of deciding NOT to take the camera or memory card) she might as well have left her autograph on it along with an apology note!
(and people call her smart?)

The 'gun on the shelf' story is preposterous. Travis's sister is a police woman - wouldn't she know if Travis had a gun? Also, I seem to remember JA stating under direct that she moved the seat (bench) from the center of the closet to the shelf in order to reach the top while she was 'cleaning' and discovered the gun. Doesn't look like she is tall enough to reach that top shelf by just standing on the bottom shelf. I wonder if JM tested her story with specific measurements, etc.

I also believe JA conned Travis into allowing her to clean his house so that she could snoop through all of his personal property. Poor Travis went along with it cuz he felt sorry for her and tried to help her out financially. He was soooo trusting!

It would be interesting to know if LE recovered any .25 caliber ammo from the house. My bet is they did not, nor did they recover a holster for the gun. One question I would have for Ms. Maid is "since you allege that you found the gun while cleaning (snooping), did you find any boxed ammo for the gun during your cleaning (snooping)". Everytime I see the photos of the closet, I find even the maid story to be a figment of her imagination.

I think she used that call to somehow determine his going to be there for the next 24 hours. She didn't say she was on the way but after she spoke with him she filled up the gas tanks at 8:46, shut off her cell and drove to AZ. She had barely any cash. She wouldn't have spent it (she thinks its not traceable) if she wasn't sure she could drive to his home, do the killing and then get out of AZ to go grind Ryan. :banghead:

Chilling. I hope JM in his closing explains this part just the way you have.

I agree that she called him only to make sure he'd be at home. She didn't want to get there and find out he has company or he's away. Of course she wouldn't have told Travis that she was going over to see him.

I think she used that call to somehow determine his going to be there for the next 24 hours. She didn't say she was on the way but after she spoke with him she filled up the gas tanks at 8:46, shut off her cell and drove to AZ. She had barely any cash. She wouldn't have spent it (she thinks its not traceable) if she wasn't sure she could drive to his home, do the killing and then get out of AZ to go grind Ryan. :banghead:

Yes, and she's done herself in now by telling the Jury that she wanted the gas because she wasn't familiar with the desert conditions of the I15 to Utah, because Juan will remind them she filled up tne gas cans AFTER she called Travis, and just before she turned off the cell phone and headed into the night towards Arizona.

Okay, so she does not say that Casa Ramos did not carry Workmans Comp insurance, just that they weren't formal and didn't have her fill out forms.
I work for the largest US employer, if I cut my finger at work and I don't receive medical treatment than I don't have to fill out any sort of form. Does not mean they don't carry Workmans Comp Insurance... just means that I didn't deem my injury bad enough to fill out a report.

I don't disgree. At my place of employment, we are required to take an accident report and there is a spot for 'medical treatment' we put none. The accident itself has to be reported if reported to us from the employee. They are not required to seek any type of medical care if they don't want to. But should they decide a day or so later they need to, the form is done and then altered to state medical attention was given on whatever day.

Probably different in different places I guess?

Kelly

Sorry if this has been mentioned----

The sex tape: Travis was not aware she had taped that conversation?

Do we know what made Travis so angry in his text to call her
a sociopath and accuse her of betraying him?

i'm hoping JM will pound on this point----she filled those gas cans AFTER she talked to travis. that gas was for the AZ trip---not because she was driving to utah where there are apparently NO GAS STATIONS!! :great:

the gas cans---be it 2 or 3---destroy her, IMO. you might carry one gas can just in case ( wouldn't but whatever) but that will get you to a station.

nobody needs 2 full cans of gas, let alone 3. it's ludicrous to expect anyone to buy that one. and IMO, it's the best evidence of premeditation. it's not the only one, but it's one of the things we KNOW she did.

Catching up from yesterday and listening to her... jeez. I hope every single juror sees through her lies. She is a narcissist to the core. It's not her fault her exes ever cheated on her, nothing she could have done to prevent those. She was TOO trusting. Too lax. Travis was always at fault in their relationship, but St. Jodi of Arias wanted to paint him in a good light.

She remembers her emotions when stabbing him but not the stabbing. GMAB. She sounds condescending talking to the jury. Explaining her "special" condition.

At once I would have been happy with a LWOP verdict, but I definitely want a DP verdict now. What she did to him is disgusting and what she's doing now even more so.

Quick comment before leaving for work: When JA is asked why she called 911 when Bobby shook her, but didn't call when Travis hit her, she says that a previous attempt to call 911 "didn't go well." Of course, Jodi being Jodi, she embellished by adding that the previous attempt had occurred "years and years ago," and that Travis had made up an excuse to get rid of 911, so she didn't attempt it again.

Her entire relationship with Travis went for barely a year, IIRC, from start to bitter, bloody end. There could not have been an attempt to call 911 "years and years before," because there were no "years and years" to their relationship.

She will embellish her way right into the death chamber, and not a moment too soon.

right she is such a nasty lying sack of chit...as dr drew says - she believes all her own b.s. !

Respectfully snipped ...

Arias testified on direct that Travis came out and helped her with her bags when she arrived, a total contradiction to her letting herself in and watching him on the PC.

That's right!

Good thing this jury is taking notes. And remembering!

Most cannot keep up with her changing stories.

I certainly can't!

And I'm already having trouble keeping up with the thread this am. Lol

If you look at the shower pictures, he was actually sitting in the shower and she is taking the picture from above him, that is, she is standing, right before the ceiling picture.

So I do not believe she was squatting, kneeling, or whatever when Travis comes at her, as she said on the stand.

I agree. I think the first time he knew she was there was the pic when he was standing and turning his head with a surprised look on his face. She had a weapon and demanded he sit. Then we get the pic of him looking straight at the camera. The next pic does look like she stood up and went after him, and (I imagine) he was protecting his face from a shot.

morning all:seeya:

hoping today is as good as yesterday!

finally got to see DrD from last night,i really hope this some how makes it into trial,made me want to cry. especially when his friend started to cry and what she said was so sad :(

It makes me wonder if Juan will supoena that video to discredit her assertion as to how he treated her in public, in light of Nurmi requesting the video of TA shooting at a target range.

I'm not totally convinced of that because as a quasi professional 'photographer' (as she claims) she would know that the memory card is never 100% deletable. Just like most novice computer users know, the motherboard is not 100% erasable. If it's digitally made, it's almost certain it can be digitally reproduced.
So why chance it?

The memory card (the coup de gras) that contains photos of her with time stamp dates---- is the size of a large postage stamp. And the camera itself is certainly smaller than a gun, clothes, rope and possible knife put together.

At that point (of deciding NOT to take the camera or memory card) she might as well have left her autograph on it along with an apology note!
(and people call her smart?)

Did she know she threw the camera in the wash,or was it just grabbed up with the clothes and bedding?

I just want to preface what I'm about to write by saying that I do not intend to blame the victim.

Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, but he was recorded on audio saying that 12-year old girls arouse him. And it's pretty clear that he was, with all due respect, kind of a creep towards women.

I just feel like the coverage of this case is so black in white, painting Travis as a saint and Jodi as the devil itself.

To be clear: I believe that Jodi Arias should be locked up forever and have the key thrown away. Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, he did not deserve to be stalked. She mutilated him. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she killed him in self-defense.

But I do believe that Jodi is telling the truth about his pedophilia and abuse, based on the evidence. Just because he was also attracted to full-grown women does not make him less of a pedophile. The victim was obviously not some kind of angel or saint. Can we stop portraying him as one? It is demeaning to abuse victims everywhere to minimize the danger of pedophilia.

Is there any room for someone with my opinion on this forum? Everyone is baying for blood >>
:twocents:

I may be plunging into my own jodi-induced fog, but I believe she testified that travis had a doggy door that was placed next to the doorframe, that the slider butted up to. so that slider was never locked. I don't think she went through the doggy door itself, although that might be more fitting...

I think friends of Travis' said she cme throught the doggy door a time or 2.

We all know that most of what Jodi Arias has to say are self-serving lies, but yesterday I noticed two lies that stand out. Each one is listed below with details.

1) On 3/6/2013, Jodi said gun was not in a holster, though Travis did have a holster. Previously, she told the court that the gun was in a holster when she grabbed it.

Day 27
0:33:40 Start Watching
0:34:10 - She states that she believes the gun has a holster.
Nurmi: Was the gun just sitting out? Was it in a box?
Jodi: It was sitting up there, I believe it had a holster.
Prosecutor: Judge, can she speak up. I think she said it was in a holster.
Jodi: Yes, it was in a holster at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5woV-D7sQ

Day 28
0:34:05
Juror Question: Was it in a case or just laying on the shelf?
Jodi: I don't remember how is was on Jun 4th. When I first discovered it I don't recall seeing a holster of any kind, but Travis did have one for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2BFdcmj84

2) On Day 25 cross, Jodi told the Prosecutor that she was able to step on the closet shelf and grab the gun with her right hand, without using her left hand to pull herself up to the top shelf. On 3/6/2013 during jury questions, she said she grabbed the shelf with her left hand and grabbed the gun with her right hand.

Day 25

1:29 Closet/Gun Start
1:30:30 - She states that she got up with one hand.
Prosecutor: It's not like you can get up there with one hand is it?
Jodi: I did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khczS_UaNMQ

Day 28

0:28:50
Jury Question: If you climbed on the shelf to grab the gun in a hurry, how come nothing was disturbed?
Jodi: (She explains how she gripped the edge of shelf as she stepped up to grab the gun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2BFdcmj84

So, on Day 25 she states that she didn't grab the edge of the shelf, yet on Day 28 she states that she did. On Day 27 she states that the gun was in a holster, yet on Day 28 she explains that the gun was not in a holster, though she knew he had one. I suppose she was having a tough time remembering her lies. :great:

HUGE SNIP of GREAT TRANSCRIPTION!

99) if Travis wanted the phone sex conversations recorded why didn't he record them?*
A: His phone did not have that capability, neither did mine until I bought the Helio, or Gus bought me the Helio. I discovered that feature and we joked back and forth about it and then I began to record them when we decided we would do that, his phone didn't have recording capability.

Another huge snip of greatness to address question below.

Was this slip about buying the Helio important? Did she ever say she bought that from Gus before? I thought he lent it to her???

Just hit me hinky when she said that and I am not sure why - anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro