Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme a break, the only time I might believe she shakes is during sex. :gavel:

Good question re letting Travis tie her up when she has claimed he is violent.

I was actually thinking this exact same thing last night. The last thing a person who could think critically would do is let a violent person tie them up for sex. Thus a lie re his violence.

Bullcrap! Yesterday she said he yelled "I'll f'ing kill you biotch" after she shot him - so she has to remember the actual shot!

She shouldn't say things like...

"As I said on direct..."

Tells me that she is being careful about what she said when.

A blood red shirt seems a strange colour choice IMO.

Says she still shakes when someone challenges her, yells at her (so why didn't she when she and JM went at it?). great question!

Oh but its only the majority of the time of course :innocent:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think he was. I think she sneaked back upstairs as Travis was taking a shower and the gate across the stairs was to keep Napoleon from going upstairs as she killed him. The roommates said the gate was NEVER across the staircase and that Napoleon had free range in the house.

Oh thanks, small mercies ..

The jurors' questions are way more interesting than her answers. I almost don't care if I hear her excuses.

She never said negative things to or about him? Does she think this jury is asleep???

This crap is the same crap she fed to the TV crews. In so much as the same demeanor. BS

Juan should have had the Judge ask his questions, this is going along quickly instead of 30 minutes arguing about each question.

I haven't been able to follow as closely as I like. Has the jury asked what she meant when she stated, while looking at the photograph, that the shell casing did not land where it was or did not end up there when she shot the gun (something like that)??

Every feed I try keeps freezing up. No notes from me today...sorry!

I have been having great luck with this site:
http://live.cnn.com

I refuse to watch this on HLN anymore; between the commercials and the reminders that "we are hitting PAUSE and you will not miss a thing", they run about an hour behind by the end of the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy