100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that question about if she actually remembers Travis on all-fours and screaming was spot on! This jury is astute and someone on that jury P.O.'d based on those last question. And I really was hoping if someone would basically ask, "based on your interrogation, do you in fact remember Travis' final moments?"

I now think that Nurmi is using this TV forum as advertising for his private practice. Nurmi Knows Sex is the tag line!:what:

Well, I do know I would never use an attorney that wears his glasses like a moustache! :floorlaugh:

There needs to be some kind of legislation preventing these defense attorneys from making up nonsense about victims unless they have some proof of it. Baez did it and Perry was blissfully untroubled (not to mention the perjury, but I digress) and Nurmi is certainly coaching this from Jodi. Must be easy when all you have to do is "forget" and claim to be a victim yourself. When will society demand higher standards from its legal system??

I wish TA's family could sue for libel/slander after all is said and done.

Let's hope JA decides to write a book "IF I DID IT" and all the proceeds end up going to TA's family.

:grouphug:

Love your most. I agree with you! I have no one either to share with! I live alone! My boyfriend lives in my building and knows it no safe to come over while I'm in court! Or chatting here!
He practically has certain hours of visitation. I have to multi task! Between commercials! Trial lunch and breaks.
No court tomorrow means I can go food shopping! Getting tired of top ramen and toast!
Thank god for online bill pay! Power naps!
Phone ringer off
Do not disturb sign on door unless there's a fire in the building.
I hear you. Anagranny!

JVM on HLN just saying if jury believes she is guilty why wold they bother asking 200 questions? Can anyone say: to irritate Nurmi?!!!!!

:waitasec: "irritate Nurmi" ? Naw ... But "irritate Jodi" ? most likely ...

First, let me say I cannot stand JVM and I can't watch her BS ...

Second, let me say I believe Jodi is GUILTY of pre-meditated murder, is a liar, and a very hateful person ...

Third, I believe Mr. Martinez has clearly proven pre-meditated murder by this lying "*advertiser censored*" -- this word came up during the trial testimony ... :innocent: not my word ... :innocent:

Anyway ... :twocents: as to why over 200 questions :

- Could it be the jury wants to make darn sure she is lying before they give her DP, or LWOP ?

- OR Could it be there are 1 or more jurors who have bought into the "abuse carp" ? :please: I hope NOT !

Some of the questions were really good ... but some of the questions were PROVEN by Mr. M or totally irrelevant to Travis' murder by this lying sk**k ...

In other words, I mean WHY would the jurors ask so many questions if they know she is going to lie again, especially about their questions ?

I mean are they giving her the "benefit of the doubt" or one last chance ?

It is already clear to me she is liar and changed her story 3-4-5-10-20 times about Travis' murder ...

There is nothing she can say now that would make me believe her ... nothing !

MOO ... MOO ... and another MOO !

The jury probably wishes that they can give their quilty verdict now rather than listen to Nurmi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay