100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was guessing what happened was:
She shot him after making him kneel and beg on his knees for her not to kill him.
He was in my opinion on his knees when shot and not jumping at her as she has claimed.
Also, he did fall after the bullet into his head onto her? maybe?
Did the knees get examined?
I am sure she did it in that fashion to be even more cruel than we can imagine she or anyone would be.

bbm

I am wondering if she didnt get him in the kneeling position to have more control.

My ex come to my house one night after we divorced and he was knocking, I wouldnt let him in till he started banging on the door. ONce I let him in I realized he was very drunk, I was in total fear for my life. And yes he told me someone was going to die tonight. I knew the only way to "get him out of my house" and for me to have control was if he was down. How would I get him down (he was very tall) so I squated down to make him squat when I got him down I /pushed/kicked as hard as I could out the front door. Locked the door call the police. As he was leaving he took his key and keyed my brand new car all over. Police never found him that night. The insurance company found him and made him pay to have car fixed. He left me alone after that.

My posting for that is, I wonder if she got him down in the shower to supposely take the picture but for her to be in more control of him cause she was going to murder him.

There needs to be some kind of legislation preventing these defense attorneys from making up nonsense about victims unless they have some proof of it. Baez did it and Perry was blissfully untroubled (not to mention the perjury, but I digress) and Nurmi is certainly coaching this from Jodi. Must be easy when all you have to do is "forget" and claim to be a victim yourself. When will society demand higher standards from its legal system??

When Nurmi is done, Juan gets an opportunity to follow up, at least Nurmi did when the jury asked the prosecution witnesses questions, so I see no reason for Juan to be declined follow-up questions.

I'm looking forward to Juan, but will my family do without a home-made dinner again, and will I be awake when Nurmi is finished? He takes sooooo loooong.

Justice for Travis Alexander

Once the jury hears from Travis' family I'm certain that they will have no hesitation in fixing the penalty at death.

Gimme 3 steps...gimme 3 steps SISTAH...gimme 3 steps towards the door...

Gimme 3 steps...gimme 3 steps SISTAH...and you'll neva see-a me no more...

:rocker:

insert "closet" before door in first verse
insert "because I'm gonna kill you and leave you on the bathroom floor" in second verse

Can be a Arias Anthem.

That effing B*&^$

I think she messed up a few times.

1. She admitted that she was not sure if TA was following her when she went and got the gun. She said she just thought he might have been. Does her self defense claim go out the window there?

2. The holster. She first throw in that detail, the gun was in a holster, a couple of days ago. Then today when she was asked what happened to it, she seemed tp imply that she took it home with her. For that to be possible she would have had to go back up to that top shelf AFTER the murder and retrieve it.

Any other mess ups?

I forgot the question; however, the answer was "Travis was NEVER tied up during the event.

Busted, IMO, if she was in the "fog" she couldn't say NEVER. To me, this statement infers she remembers the WHOLE crime!!

JMHO

JVM on HLN just saying if jury believes she is guilty why wold they bother asking 200 questions? Can anyone say: to irritate Nurmi?!!!!!

I've thought that was someone in disguise too.

When I first seen him, I immediately thought of Bobby Juarez. She described him as being "goth". Idk, just the fact that he's there often, and stares at her so intently? Maybe Im trippin lol

Being fairly new still, I want to thank Websleuths for providing such a wonderful place to talk with fellow crime justice advocates. It has probably saved my family relationships.

I am retired, live alone and none of my many grown children have interest in this. The one that's living with me (I should say sleeping here at night) is courteous and asks the required "so how's the trial going today, Mom?" but there is no one to call and say, "SHE JUST MICROSMILED WHEN SHE SAID THAT--DID YOU SEE IT?"

I feel like I'm not alone in wanting to restore my faith in the American system of justice. I was a wall-to-wall CourtTV watcher before they turned into mush and I can see that Wildabouttrial is going to carry the mantle now that Insession is folding its tent. Hopefully she will come here to let us help her get that rolling and keep our fav commentators (Beth/Katie).

I always feel better after coming here, even if posters fight and there are misunderstandings, it's free speech and we're a family in support of the victims. Thanks so much for all the work you do, Nursebeeme, and your helpers.

:grouphug:

There needs to be some kind of legislation preventing these defense attorneys from making up nonsense about victims unless they have some proof of it. Baez did it and Perry was blissfully untroubled (not to mention the perjury, but I digress) and Nurmi is certainly coaching this from Jodi. Must be easy when all you have to do is "forget" and claim to be a victim yourself. When will society demand higher standards from its legal system??

ITA....gives defense lawyers a black eye.

In my humble opinion after the questions are asked neither attorney should have the opportunity to ask questions. This trial is a circus.

It is sickening.

Or talking to other inmates.. They are such good resources for testimony, words to use, etc. *roll eyes full sarcasm*

or talking to the experts who helped fashion her 'self defense' claim. that's what i believe.

Don't know if this was already discussed, but anyone know what is exhibit 164 time stamped 1:42:53 PM 06/04/08?

There was a jury question about it.

Wish I knew too. We don't have a exhibit list and normally when I go to trial (for my own cases) that's what I do when I'm in Court. I keep track of what's been admitted and what hasn't.

How do you guys insert those GIFs?? I've been trying and have had no luck. :sigh:

I don't know if the jury is pissed, but I am!! Enough of these questions, we know everything to know about JA and her disgusting life. Closing arguments (and make them short) and let the jury deliberate. This judge should have pulled KN into her chambers early on and told him he was ineffective as counsel because it took him five minutes to say 3 words!!!! She has no control over anything!!

E.N.O.U.G.H. !!!! :banghead: :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member