100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been addressed, but she could not have slit his throat with a straight razor. The cut was much to deep for the amount of blade on a straight razor.

I am pretty sure the ME knows what type of blade was used. And the picture of Travis shaving isn't of him using a straight razor either.

I see her glancing over at her DT and wonder if she's a little freaked out about the new questions.
Hope the judge doesn't give her time to go over them. She's a bad liar, but becomes a horrible liar when she has to make things up on the spot.

I think the verdict in this case will be just the remedy to cure the collective Casey Anthony PTSD out there...in here...it will be medicinal.

Katiecoolady: it looks like she is staring down the jurors! Is she actually daring to do that?

I think instead of her nose growing, her neck grows when she's lying. It's looking rather giraffe like today... no offense to any giraffes

Jodi's words and gestures are totally disconnected from the circumstances of events that she's articulating. She is completely devoid of normal human emotions. An empty shell. It's sad, but I can't muster even an ounce of sympathy for this woman.

why are they believing the gun in the closet ???

I dont think they are and if they are then they are thinking how did she have time to get it down, unholster it, take off the safety, LOAD IT...if she "heard" it wasn't from TA prior..etc, etc...I think one of the jurors knows a thing or ten about guns:great:

it wasn't very smart for Nurmi to keep her on stand for a month talking and talking and talking because the jury was listening and listening and listening :)

Double OMG! I thought I was hearing things!
Clear case of the Oops Doctrine. It's right up there with coming to in the desert and thinking, "Oh crap, something bad must have happened."

Juror questions keep coming in, way to get back at Nurmi for his ever so inocuous blaaaather. lmao, seems he is pleading for time, hehe

I see the caveman guy ya'll were talking about the other day!!! Bahahahaha! Love it!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, I wanted to comment yesterday but didn't. Wondered if it was Jodi's friend in disguise?? :furious::furious:

elizabetherwin
Another jury question in the basket. #JodiArias
about 1 minute ago

The weapons are disposed of in the desert.

What did she use to stab and slit his throat?

His straight razor- what else? Not the BS she is spewing about the BDSM with the rope.

Please explain about a straight razor. I haven't heard that mentioned. tia

I am really fascinated by her holster answer. She said the last time she saw it was before 'she moved.' So is she now saying that she took it home with her?

Because in testibaloney previously she said ' I believe it was in a holster.'

But we know it was never found in the closet. So is she now saying she took it with her after the murder?

Katiecoo....can she hear them...the Judge is so close to her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee