100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice Queen? :waitasec:

Seems to me her doors were always open.

I disagree. The more the better IMO. Let the jurors clarify things now so that when they are deliberating they don't have unanswered questions.
Helps diminish the "reasonable doubt" IMO

I have since changed my mind....:floorlaugh: Was worried they had more. Now that I hear them, they can go on all day.

I bet the people in court can tell us which jurors are writing questions.

She came out of fog and calmly said , "Oh Crap."

Exactly. "Oh crap" is what I say when the cookies I've baked came out a little browner than I intended.

If I'd just emerged from a multi-hour fog -- and found blood all over myself and my rental car -- I'd at least say "Holy Chi Wow Wow!" while shaking and crying hysterically and having a nervous breakdown.

Ooooooo....she didn't want to come off like an "ice queen".......lol

Her answer to whether TA used a straight edge razor should convict her. She knew everything about him from being in that home and she probably saw him shave so many times. Now she says she isn't sure. GMAB!

"Attempt to appear normal". Well, let's give her credit. She did hit that right on the head!

I'd say Jodi's vocabulary is actually very consistent with an avid reader. The difference between psychopathic vocabulary is really evident when they use the same word, over and over, to describe subtly different emotions. Healthy people know there's a difference between embarrassed and ashamed. Psychopaths struggle to define the difference because they can't actually feel it...so they often interchange and use words ascribed to emotion inaccurately or inappropriately.

MOO

I'm so proud of this jury!!!!!!!

I just did the "bend and snap" in the middle of my kitchen!!!!

Were you in a fog when you were kissing Ryan????? _ the jury hates her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~