100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa....Come on with that Matt testimony!

What's Juan got! Bring it on, brutha Juan!!

Do you remember being asked to tell the truth? One of the questions brought up involve allegation of TA's alleged pedophilia. You were asked by juror did you tell anyone else about alleged claim of pedophilia. You said yes. You hesitated and said yes I told psychologist and somebody else. Who else? MM. MM is your friend right? Yes. He is a person who will not betray you right? DIdnt you indicate he was an ally and someone who would lie for you. Right? No, he would never do that. Side bar.

She's TOAST!!!!!!!!!!

JM is working hard to clear TA's good name!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she is sitting on her hands.. Lapping up water from the foam cup

Oh, so you, Nurmi, can go beyond the scope but Juan can't? I see how it works, you're just like HER!

She CANNOT hide the monster within her. She just cannot even to save her life!

Watch her try to shake now so the jury can see her!
Ew, she makes me ill!

Bringing up MM. Go Juan....Something happened in Jan of 2013. What is it? Turned state witness??

This shame talk infuriates me. :furious::furious::furious: This trial is not about Jodi's shame. And for that matter, if you had to kill a lover in self defense you should be a complicated mix of emotions such as despair, horror, regret and deep sadness at the death, even if it was impossible to prevent.

She never acknowledges grief about the death of Travis as much as this is a circus of (said in Nurmi style) Joooooodi's shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth