100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I've really got to get FIOS.

Plus, I've picked the wrong time to quit sniffing glue.

I thought it was interesting yesterday when she claimed that it didn't upset her that Travis was taking someone else to Cancun instead of her, but sounded pretty perturbed that it turned out to be Mimi and not "the babysitter"....

I hope the jury saw "MOTIVE" - 1st degree murder....

Headed to court...see y'all from the courtroom. I'm in all black w/ a turquoise sweaterish thing.

Any chance she's squirrely enough to think jury questions went well? Any sliver of happiness for her makes me :furious:

I'm sure that Jodi relished every moment in the spotlight answering the juror's questions. :dramaqueen: Jodi loooovvvvves to talk about Jodi, and she did her utmost to impress them with her words of wisdom, philosophy of life, how great a person she is, on and on ad infinitum. :dramaqueen: No doubt that Jodi thinks that she gave a stellar performance in her one-woman show. :moo:

Headed to court...see y'all from the courtroom. I'm in all black w/ a turquoise sweaterish thing.

I read your story last night, and it was wonderful! Drive careful, and thank you so much for doing what you do!

Every time I hear them say Kirt Nurmi on HLN, it sound like "Bert and Ernie".

JA didn't get a GPS because she couldn't afford it, lol, I bet that answer did not sit well with the jury.

Find out if the caveman is an ex-boyfriend in disguise:seeya:
and wink at Mike for me ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

bikini-girl-dancing-gets-pushed-out-of-the-way_zps35eb9f2d.gif

K. YOU guys R too funny.

I cannot concentrate on the St Jodi show.

And I keep getting lost. Was trying to answer post to Gypsy (I think) the next thing I'm behind again busting a gut (and those painful kidney stones)

And....and it's all your fault. :great:

And please don't blame this bed head meets th 80s hairstyle I'm sporting on me. Blame it on steely. Stop light post

O/T - Do you know or can you ask Beth if there is an HLN "color of the day" - the THs all seem to have the same color on from day to day. And I saw BK has on torquise today, so you should fit right in :seeya: Sorry if that is a lame question - but I fixate on stuff like that :blushing:

It's official. JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus on planet earth. Wondering why a jury would ask so many questions if they believed she was guilty. :banghead:

I wish we could see the full list of rejected juror questions.

I bet there were some doozies in there!

I would not be the least bit surprised if she did not NOW try to plead out to 1st degree with LWOP. She has succeeded in her “goal” in her mind and has killed Travis again beyond the grave and the whole world knows who he is. In her mind anyway. Very EVIL!!!

Who if anyone helped her purchase the 9mm gun ---was she instructed how to use it? Did she ever shoot it? Why was it hidden in the engine of her car?

Is there evidence that she actually purchased the gun rather than stole it from someone? Sorry if this has been addressed, I don't know as much about this case as most of you.

Why would she go on a camping trip if she thought it was necessary to purchase a gun to protect herself from her "friends"?

Good afternoon, lovelies!

I heard there was some sort of *advertiser censored*-a-potomus Convention here??

:couch: :whistle:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S67CTVVv3KQ

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads