100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During closing will JM ignore the self-defense theory and just go with what actually happened according to the evidence or will he try to show that even if we were to believe JA's version it is still = to premeditated murder?

I try not to even listen to what JC, on HLN, says.....but she should be out of a job after this trial. She's delusional :moo:

JA didn't get a GPS because she couldn't afford it, lol, I bet that answer did not sit well with the jury.

It wasn't in the "travel budget"! That was reserved for cheap gas, manicures and Starbucks!

K. YOU guys R too funny.

I cannot concentrate on the St Jodi show.

And I keep getting lost. Was trying to answer post to Gypsy (I think) the next thing I'm behind again busting a gut (and those painful kidney stones)

And....and it's all your fault. :great:

Im glad I could help! ;)

I just found a bunch of gif files I had saved, and somehow, they all apply in this case one way shape or form....

I might post some random ones... to lighten the mood and entertain myself. I hope no one minds.

If she pulls a stunt like' a 'fake-shake' when Juan Martinez starts his questioning, I believe we'll HEAR that jury laughing..there's no way they'll be able to keep that in, and neither will the folks in the gallery. It may bring about an "order" admonishment from the judge, but I'm almost sure it will happen...IF she attempts it.

kinda like when det. flores told her she wasn't acting right and she said 'how should i act?' and he said he would think she'd be crying.

so she started crying. :waitasec:

she can pretend to be human, but she's not.

I thought it was interesting yesterday when she claimed that it didn't upset her that Travis was taking someone else to Cancun instead of her, but sounded pretty perturbed that it turned out to be Mimi and not "the babysitter"....

I hope the jury saw "MOTIVE" - 1st degree murder....

See and I would be jealous. I can't say for sure depending on how fast they replaced me lol. But why not be honest? If you loved someone and broke up and poof, they have all these new women in their life.. I may not want them back, but I might be hurt? for her to keep up this nothing hurts me, i'm never jealous, then she is dead right? nothing in there

It's official. JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus on planet earth. Wondering why a jury would ask so many questions if they believed she was guilty. :banghead:

"pod-hatched dingus"....good one! lolz

th

POD PEOPLE

Is there evidence that she actually purchased the gun rather than stole it from someone? Sorry if this has been addressed, I don't know as much about this case as most of you.

Why would she go on a camping trip if she thought it was necessary to purchase a gun to protect herself from her "friends"?

she said she wanted to be 'a responsible gun owner' and NO, i'm not kidding!!!!

Jodi - even Oprah disagrees with your nonsense!

oprah-disagrees-with-your-nonsense_zps264aa710.gif

It's official. JVM is the biggest pod-hatched dingus on planet earth. Wondering why a jury would ask so many questions if they believed she was guilty. :banghead:

"Pod-hatched dingus"?
:floorlaugh:
that is stinkin' funny!!!

Is Nurmi back on after the lunch break?
I have to run 2 errands and I'm hoping I just miss snail like Nurmi instead of foxy JM.

Im glad I could help! ;)

I just found a bunch of gif files I had saved, and somehow, they all apply in this case one way shape or form....

I might post some random ones... to lighten the mood and entertain myself. I hope no one minds.

Mind??

:great::great::floorlaugh:

I'm watching for certain posts. I got your names on my list. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramblinrose01
Anyone else think the question, "Did Mr. Martinez make you shake?" just a WEE bit sarcastic?!!!! LOLOL!!!! They have her number and I am feeling much better about the outcome!

These jurers will go back and look at the footage of her testimony with Juan asking her questions.
Remember.. She was smiling, sarcastic and smirking when he asked ALOT of his questions..

Her own testimony and actions during this trial will land her the DP.
Remember... She claimed that she is telling the truth "In this trial"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer in AZ View Post
I hate when threads close why you're posting

That's why I'm hesitant to go sit in gallery.. I'd be chuck'n KY bottles at her head doing my best Carole Kane in Princess Bride... " LIARRRRRRRRR!"

I'd liked her in Scrooged as the ghost of Christmas present when she slaps Bill Murray and the flicks his ear. Some one need to stand by Jodi and do that. Flick those ears and tell her sometimes the truth hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim