100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi practicing her hysterical shaking during the lunch break.

195_hysterical.gif

JA didn't get a GPS because she couldn't afford it, lol, I bet that answer did not sit well with the jury.

lol Yep, but she could afford to buy a Strawberry Frappachino at every Starbucks she found!

Hmm, "using the hands as scales" Starbucks vs GPS for safety in the desert.... :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

If Nurmi keeps this up I will need three shots of Visine to get my eyeballs unglued and be hooked up to the re edify machine for at least four hours.

I haven't been able to be around much lately (but I've missed you ALL! :seeya: )
so forgive me if this observation has been made ad nauseam.

One of the things I like about the jury questions is since they're not able (at this point) to discuss the trial amongst themselves, this sort of gives them an outlet to share how they're feeling and what they're thinking. I see it as an opportunity to "connect some dots" for jurors who may have been missing things thus far; I'm feeling like some jurors (with the assistance of the ever-helpful Ms Arias) are educating the others by highlighting her lies and inconsistencies.

See and I would be jealous. I can't say for sure depending on how fast they replaced me lol. But why not be honest? If you loved someone and broke up and poof, they have all these new women in their life.. I may not want them back, but I might be hurt? for her to keep up this nothing hurts me, i'm never jealous, then she is dead right? nothing in there

Yes, I agree. If she's peeping in windows, writing in her diary about Travis and Mimi going on 2 and a half dates, I think it's safe to say she was jealous. Admitting that it did hurt her would at least make her seem a little more...human.

I missed most of this morning because of work and I will miss all of this afternoon.
Meeting with the tax accountant and then off to a gun safety class. I will depend on you folks for all your great updates.

Hey KCL - I think Beth Karas is wearing the jewelry you purchased for her :)

She said since all Jodi's previous boyfriends are still alive that proves she's not a killer, because 'a killer is a killer' they survived WOW!!! I kid you not.

Wow!

Where's the common friggin sense?

IMO they were calling that killer OUT!

I have been enjoying reading all the comments here! For someone who uses language the way JA does, you would think she would realize saying she was "in a fog" is pretty stupid. In movies, remembering things is made to "look foggy", but in real life it doesn't happen like that, does it? Any time I can't remember, or I snapped and did something that I didn't have mental control over (just reacted), I just don't remember or didn't have control of my reaction, there is no "fog" involved. I think this is another thing the jury would know through experience. Live this jury, and hope their hearts are with the victims. Sure looks that way!

During closing will JM ignore the self-defense theory and just go with what actually happened according to the evidence or will he try to show that even if we were to believe JA's version it is still = to premeditated murder?

My vote goes to ignoring the self defense theory, other than to ridicule it. jmo

Are we nearly ready? I brought snacks ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362686599.482673.jpg
And choose your dosage Xanax ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362686624.037350.jpg

What nonsense is she spewing now?

There is not one single day that goes by that I don't ask myself how in the world Jinxasaurus got a license to practice law.... That lady spends most of her days off on la-la land with Willy Wonka warped glasses over her eyes because she sure as heck doesn't seem to hear/see/interpret most things in the way that most normal average people do.

Beth is wearing her Websleuths gift today!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966