100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jvm: these questions show an intimate relationship between the jury and Jodi. can't make this stuff up folks!

That idiot should never be allowed to comment on live tv let alone have been given her own show.... She does NOT -imo- speak the thoughts of -nor does she think like- the average viewer. She always says what is the most DRAMATIC thing to say as opposed to what's the most realistic. Maybe she was born in Pinellas County, Florida (no offense to those few smart websleuths that might be from this area) without the ability of having an ounce of common sense!!

What is the hellcat crying about? Isn't this something one of her attorney's is presenting to the court?

Probably reading a note from one of her attys that says, u just bought yourself the death penalty!

Here is the way jodi SHOULD have gone to drive to see Ryan Burns, without the nonsense of Monterey to get gas cans to save money (yeah right). She had the outrageous excuse for needing to go to Pasadena to take pictures of a baby who's mother had never set plans with her (or even returned her phone calls) because THIS WAS THE DIRECT ROUTE TO GET TO TRAVIS!

http://www.distancebetweencities.net/west-jordan_ut_and_yreka_ca/route

So, nobody knows what is going on? What is she reading?

Well Travis family had to sit there day after day being tortured they cried too she gave no empathy! She just! Starred them down

Haha! When I think of JA's "art" this is what pops in my head:
bad-painting-restoration.jpg

Guess which one is JA's....

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

OMG I remember when that story hit the news.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe she will wipe the HERP, then wipe her eye, and get herpe eye! Is that mean of me to hope for :innocent:

Looks like someone got a printout of WS! haha

I think what Jodi is reading that's making her weep is an article on hammering the memory card of digital cameras to destroy them, not plopping it into the washing machine.:seeya:

I would not be the least bit surprised if she did not NOW try to plead out to 1st degree with LWOP. She has succeeded in her “goal” in her mind and has killed Travis again beyond the grave and the whole world knows who he is. In her mind anyway. Very EVIL!!!

If she did try to cop a plea now, but the State rejected it, would the jury ever know of this? I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

I know this is kinda mean, but i'd love someone to press her shock belt by accident

Det.Yummy isn't crying. Yeah. Sidebar over!!

Something tells me we will not be seeing Juan in action until a week from this upcoming Monday. With Nurmi's turtle pace along with the shortened week next week, I just can't see Juan getting his shot until that time.

What's the schedule for next week? Thanks

I know she is reading her transcript because I can lip read. I recognize words and phrases from the questions.

She reads something and then she looks upset, she pauses and says what I believe is "I'm Fu**ed right now" then lip is quivering. I have tons of screen shots during this, and will sort through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876