DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure which is more disturbing...

Crying and mixing snot with eye fluid

or

Muttering to herself like she is possessed

Maybe she will transfer that herpe virus infection from her lip to her eye!

Not sure which is more disturbing...

Crying and mixing snot with eye fluid

or

Muttering to herself like she is possessed

I know - it's all so disgusting. get the needle. she needs to be put of her own misery and forgotten about. ugh.

Nurmi will not finish today to give Jodi time to prepare for JM

whats she crying about? realising shes going to die? hope so

Nurmi is gonna have her on the stand for the rest of the freaking day.

No court tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday.
----------
I just got back here and I don't know if it's been mentioned but Beth Karas was on with Vinnie before and she said that Arias is using the word "de-edify" incorrectly. The correct word is "dis-edify" Beth said she just had to say that, or throw that out there! LOL

I LOVE BETH KARAS!

And thanks to modern technology - we have the moment so it can edify humans for all eternity!

Link here, as double posting is frowned upon!
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

am i missing something? i didn't see crying, just studying..

"One of the reasons I went to Utah is because it was expected of me."

So, you want the jury to believe that the only reason you butchered Travis Alexander is because it was expected of you?

Who expected it of you -- besides you?

I have named her herpes sore Hermes. I think he could tell us a lot of very disturbing things! Someone should start a twitter page for Jodi's herpes lesion!

NOOOOOOOOO...not Hermes....in Basic Instinct the man was tied up with a Hermes scarf before he was stabbed to death.

Did they find her red shirt inappropriate and decided to try and cover it up a bit?

ETA: nevermind she just took it off.

She's crying because they DIDN'T forget her sandwich at lunch and now she is stuck on the stand all afternoon with Nurmi droning at her.

She could flood the courtroom with tears and I wouldn't have one ounce of sympathy for her! If she is crying, it's about HER!!!!

Watching Jodi during sidebar... She wipes her eyes repeatedly with the same Kleenex she uses on her nose fgs! On top of that huge fever blister she's gonna get pink eye. Gross. :yuck:

Why does Nurmi ask her 'if she remembers' what they talked about yesterday and today????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori