DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! When I think of JA's "art" this is what pops in my head:
bad-painting-restoration.jpg

Guess which one is JA's....

What IS that??? A Neanderthal?? A wildebeast?? It's disturbing!

Okay I'm gonna say it. The judge needs to grow a pair. This is absurd. He is repeating his direct and re-direct. Seriously lady, wake up, smell the Starbucks and pretend like you're engaged in the process, bang your gavel and stop this unnecessary bull$hit by the defense. I cannot believe he is doing this and she is permitting it. I really can't.

It was only civil because she believed she had already traded up with Travis.

Why doesn't the judge just let Nurmi sit in the stand and talk and explain and allow Jodi nod her head, I mean that's what is basically happening here.

Not sure why Nurmi is going over this stuff again. Maybe to de-skankify JA's image?

Can Nurmi ever ask a question that isn't leading? He basically make a long statement and then says "right?". I've never seen anything like it.

AGAIN, what does this have to do with stabbing Travis, nearly slicing his head off, and shooting him??

Okay I'm gonna say it. The judge needs to grow a pair. This is absurd. He is repeating his direct and re-direct. Seriously lady, wake up, smell the Starbucks and pretend like you're engaged in the process, bang your gavel and stop this unnecessary bull$hit by the defense. I cannot believe he is doing this and she is permitting it. I really can't.

iTA!

Emough already!!!:waitasec:

What purpose is served with this line of questioning? I doubt that the jury gives a dayumm about Jodi's boyfriends. This is ludicrous! :banghead:

Late again...

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-7.gif

OMG - your avatar..... I absolutely LOVE it!!! I thought I was the only one LOLing at the caveman in the courtroom when I spotted him (how could you not) yesterday... Too funny. I love how he gets all dressed up in suit and tie -at least he did yesterday- yet totally neglects to groom anything from the neck up. lol

I can't take it anymore. I'll look at this on Youtube later and listen to HLN as I fall asleep for naptime. :eek:fftobed:

What IS that??? A Neanderthal?? A wildebeast?? It's disturbing!

O/T but the story is so funny. This was in a church and one of the ladies that went there thought she would 'fix' it for them. You can see her handy 'after' work. The church was horrified. Had no idea/couldn't believe she touched the original piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1